Sup Forums, if you could choose to be Jewish, would you?

Ashkenazi only, of course!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ti9zdpLlXf0
youtu.be/6pnaCzYJ--0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would choose to be overseer in Auschtiwz.

I rather become a woodpecker, at least my ugly giant nose will serve for something.

>not being already ashkenazi

lmao kys cucks.

A Polish Jew, how many of you are left? Also, to reply to myself, obviously I would choose to be a Jewish ubermensch, I still don't understand what White supremacist arguments are left to combat what is clearly Ashkenazi superiority...

Either that or would become nepotistically involved with a Jewish family or powerful Jews somehow. Tbh in this world power is the only thing that matters, morality and ethics are just abstracted layers we put over that power to rationalize why things are the way we are, why we don't have power, etc.

Probably, but as I'm not I still hate them - we're definitely the most beautiful though!

JEW ALERT

?

You don't understand what an ubermensche is chaim.

Also you're a race traitor

I'm not a race traitor dipshit I know I'll never be accepted but they are smarter

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>be the true master race who dominate the world and control all governments
>be filthy goyim
Gee, I don't know

Maybe you're right. You're probably worse than a race traitor, no pride or understanding of your race, yearning to be the other.

Also can you respond to my first point.

Yeah, I'd like to be even smarter

God why are bogs such fucking losers?

Maybe I don't then, I always thought it was just raw brainpower. Also, I do have pride in my race - Whites have the best spirit of any race, we made it all the way to places like Ancient China and Mesoamerica.

> how many of you are left?

On paper almost none. In reality at last where I live (pre ww2 60% jew (tarnow is the name of the city)) a lot of folks have jewish features. One of them was so steropypical jewish (nose, hump, oy vey stop oppressing me!!) that it must a miracle for his ancesors to have survived.

All of them consider themselfs polish as they usually just happen to have just one grand or grand grant parent that was jewish just as I do. None of them is religious jewish and it all depends on how much jew DNA do you need but I would say that 1/8 is just the right amount since being a pure jew hurts from the genetic defects you suffer from (hell, im a skeleton wimp myself).

Nobody who is white want to be non-white. I also happen to be well above the average IQ of every ethnicity.

That's more like it, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=ti9zdpLlXf0

Interesting, I suppose, I didn't think any would mix after the holocaust (gassing didn't happen, but millions still killed in total). Do you think it could be possible that they mixed to decrease the Jewish population to look like a genocide?

ye. This war is already lost.

When we ruled the world FeelsBadMan

youtu.be/6pnaCzYJ--0 (Only watch intro, and the rest if you want I suppose)

WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

Bogs are fucking sick, check YouTube link I posted above.

Midget dick and destructive self-hatred?

Absolutely fucking not.

Time to stop using Chaim and transform to White Pride mode - Chad

Do Jews hate themselves, I always thought that was just a meme?

Anti Semitism is the Malaria of humanity.

No. I would not.

That doesn't make any sense, I might be being dumb but aren't you saying anti semitism is bad but you don't want to convert?

You won't pay for the wall, good paco!

It's a wild ride the Jews story.

I think it would make me more inherently untrusting of others.

>I didn't think any would mix after the holocaust

Well pre war considering the amount of jews it was inevitable. during the war the germans mostly purged cities. mud road villages required much more effort. And the poorer village jew community was better integrated.

>Do you think it could be possible that they mixed to decrease the Jewish population to look like a genocide?

I don't think that such hivemind is possible.

>if you could choose to be Jewish, would you?
No, I don't want my penis to be mutilated.

>village jew community was better integrated.

or actually should I rather say, the lack of organised jewhood made the jews far more likley to just say fuck it and be christian.

Absolutely Not. Heil Odin.

No.
Fuck off shill
Sage

Jew here, can confirm I fucking hate everything about being Jewish.

I won't mutilate myself for a disgusting religion

Depends, would I get to be a rich and powerful kike?

I kinda can since my dad is Jewish. I was raised Catholic but at any point I could start going to temple and no one would bat an eye, I even already know a decent amount of Hebrew due my household to having observed both Christian and Jewish holidays growing up as well as having attended lots of my cousins bar/bat mitzvahs.
If I really wanted to I could probably play the Jew card to shut down an argument by virtue of being somewhat ethnically Jewish since the maternal manner in which Judaism is passed down isn't common knowledge among the masses but I don't since it feels manipulative and dishonest, despite having a foot in that world I've never really considered myself Jewish

Also in my experience just about everything they say about the mannerisms of Jewish families is true, it's striking how different it is visiting the Irish Catholic/WASP side of the family for Easter one year and the Jewish for Passover the next year. With the exception of one aunt, one uncle, and one cousin I much much prefer seeing the former over the latter.

I thought Jewish families were generally tight knit?

Hell no

Not mine but it's also not a typical situation, both my grandparents on that side had kids from a previous marriage before my father and his siblings we born so its a really large family and my father has a lot of step siblings and half siblings. They all get together from time to time and we do a huge thanksgiving dinner every year which I attend every other but there are sort of these little cliques based on who are full blooded siblings and who had which father/mother which was passed down to my generation.

Sounds kinda rough. Good thing you guys get together.

I already am Jewish

NO.

Chad is the only thing you should want to be.

hail the great one, the jewinator

If they were that meticulous in planning the whole hoax then it wouldn't be so easily disproven in other avenues

That is some seriously unironic 4d chess

Hava Nagila

It's awful. Jewish women are the most passive agressive creatures on earth. It's all a gigantic pissing contest over who's children have accrued the most power and wealth. No one actually cares or wants to know what we really do, if we enjoy it, and are happy. Instead it's all about the prestige of the titles, the money, the connections, and the influence which my aunts then use as ammunition in their endless battle to one up each other. One of my older half cousins has kids who are adults now and over the years seeing her get sucked into those games as her kids got older and older was like watching her lose her soul in slow motion. My late grandfather was the only one who brought a semblance of civility to any of it and he's been gone for years.

Go read about bar/bat mitzvah parties how extravagant they tend to be. That's not about the 13 year old child being mitzvahed, it's to show off to other jews and an excuse to flaunt ones wealth.

I am.

No. That's like asking me to become a cockroach. Forgive me I just insulted cockroaches by comparing them to Jews.

I wish I wasn't, worst day of my life when I did this test

Ashkenazi are not true jews.Im jew from Benjamin tribe.

Can confirm. Luckily I'm not a kike, but I lived in the city and I know plenty of them.

Gender roles for kikes are basically backwards. The stereotypes are true. The men are generally very submissive to their women and do whatever they want. The women are the "hunters" of the relationship. They are predatory and are the ones to go for the kill. The emotional manipulation of white women is NOTHING compared to what these jewesses do. They basiclally psychologically assault their prey until they're broken shells who will do whatever they want. I've seen it happen. It's horrible.

Never.

I would rather die. I'm not even joking.

I have a lesbian Jewish wedding in Jew York to go to next year and even this far out I'm dreading it.

Yeah, I have to go to my friend's orthodox jew wedding in july up in NYC. Not looking forward to that shit. Being around a couple jews at a time is tolerable, but I cannot fucking stand being a literal minority among a sea of shlomos and shmooleys

And if I drink too much it's going to be Mel Gibson 2.0

Talk us through it, champ. What's so bad about being Jewish? Surely you at least get to laugh at the memes.

I am partially jewish, and I would choose to be the magical jewish that you think I am.

In the heat of the moment the singing and dancing can be fun if you let yourself get into it. Hava Nagila is so simple it can't help but be catchy and the hora is a very simple dance, plus there is something really nice about being part of a dance like with so many people, I can't really explain it but it feels good.

As much as I was complaining about materialism and excess those things also make for throwing very good parties, hide your power level and avoid talking politics/religion as you should at any mixed gathering and you might even enjoy yourself.

Hanz get the luger

Nah. Nord ftw