www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/04/25/trump-drops-border-wall-funding-demand-shutdown-threat-looms-reports-say
youtube.com/watch?v=JNLtoqrjHG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a woovement

Defend this

This budget will not pass

Sign this.

there is no such thing as a free lunc-

GO AWAY

>This budget will not pass

It will and trump will sign it.

AWOO~

Get him out of here

So what is the next step for the budget bill? is it heading to the presidents desk now to be "signed?" or does congress have to vote on it or what?

Wonder what we got for that.

Bullshit. There is no fucking way they're "reimbursing" the police to do their job when they're already paid from taxpayers.

It won't pass veto. This reeks of "softening on immigration" tier news

McMaster is a slimeball globalist deep state agent

Just remember to stay in your own corner delusional shills and the rest of Sup Forums will have no problems with you

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Well, someone has to pay for the leftist plague's psychopathic death threats towards women and children.

I imagine Trump will want RoK to subsidies America desu, same thing for his Mexican reimbursing

why does every fucking thread here start with
>AVOOMENT
>LMAO AVOOOOOOO XD
i swear they are fucking bots

Trump can veto it & should

Republicans control all 3 branches of Government but Democrats still have all the power

DUDE VOTE FOR ME I WILL DO BUSINESS AND SHIEEET

tradition.

68 million is nothing in a trillion dollar+ budget, that is staying in no matter what else changes

Retardation

kek

This thread is like Jeb! general now

>democrats are so desperate for a win that they are celebrating a budget that hasn't even passed

I am actually laughing

>Trump can veto it & should

Lol he won't. Did you hear he said he dropped the wall funding?

This whole bullshit system just needs a total revamping.

Who cares what Ivanka thinks? No one voted for her.

Trump = Jeb!

No fucking difference anymore.

They're paid by the taxpayers. 'Reimbursed' for what? They aren't spending any actual money on protecting the family, just having police to secure, which is their fucking job. This budget is bullshit and I believe none of it.

Trump cannot sign this budget.

Chuck Schumer will put up just as much fight against the Wall in September as he has these past few days. He's been negotiating in bad faith -- acting as if his only objection was putting it in the "keep the gov open" budget. Come September, he'll try find another excuse to kick the can down the road so that at the midterms he can say Trump lied to his voters about getting the Wall. This is a serious fucking issue, and Trump needs to sort his shit or else he'll find himself with a blue House of Representatives and potentially a loss of the Senate.

The fact the GOP negotiated this deal convinces me the Uniparty is a thing. Unless this is a ruse/powerplay (doubtful), this is bad. Signing this would make Trump a political eunuch; we can't let it happen.

When did he say that? Or was it just sources close to a senior white house official?

The bantz must go on

I feel sorry for the cafe.

if trump is planning to veto, he should be publicly stating he isn't signing the bill as-is before congress goes to a vote on it

right now it's looking like wednesday is the date it will go for the initial vote in congress, if trump doesn't say anything publicly about it before then I doubt he is planning not to sign it

Why would there be a need for a deal when republicans control the entire legislature?

>When did he say that?

Guess you don't pay attention to news.

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/04/25/trump-drops-border-wall-funding-demand-shutdown-threat-looms-reports-say

Question is: what do we know for sure right now? Search for sources, they all say the same thing based on Pelosi / Schummer statement

> to keep government functioning until September
> we (democrats) negotiated and got such and such points, a victory for us

That's it. That's the whole source of this story. No statement from Trump, Rand Paul, Ryan, turtle, freedom Caucus, nothing.

Again, here is my guess:

> democrats aren't lying and they really got it but conceded in other points
> democrats really made a Jedi mind trick and convinced a majority of the republicans to not only give up their claims but to forfeit their seats for 2018 due to the backlash

And I don't think it's the second

Do you shitters even read your own posts? Do you want Erdogan to advance further into Syria? He finances ISIS and wants Assad gone you fucking idiot.

D4umpft is retarded lmfaos baka tbqh senpai. He funding planned parenhood (read:systematic baby murder) and no wall. CONNED.COM

That's excessive overtime, and it's trivially cheap for the Feds but not for the city. It's just unlaid losers. Those are the only people who care about pedo cartoons.

THESE POST CAN'T BE IGNORED SHILLS JUST BECAUSE YOUR TASKMASTER TELLS YOU TO IGNORE THEM DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE WON'T READ THEM FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums WITH THIS SHITTY GENERAL

>we can't pay for wall
>we can pay for more wars for ISRAEL

You have to leave, fucking Newfag. This is not new, this shit has been going on since Christie was still in the race

>faceberg
careful molymeme

youtube.com/watch?v=JNLtoqrjHG0
thread theme

What's the deadline for the budget?

This. The Republicans have to have some kind of plan or else we would be seeing far more Congressmen on television saying "YOU PIECES OF SHIT JUST CAVED TO PELOSI'S SCREECHING WHAT THE FUCK" but there's... nothing.

I want to know what's going on right fucking now.

This. Its the test. If this is the budget, and he passes it, dems will have a massive victory and the GOP will look absurdly weak. This is his chance to take the reigns of the party and give it life inn the swamp

>reports say

>What's the deadline for the budget?

One week, so I expect this to pass very soon.

I'm starting to seriously question your sanity.

Watch me.

>What's the deadline for the budget?
May 5th

This is the truth of it. The Congressional GOP are completely cucked. If this really is the budget and not just Democratic spin then Trump will gut his credibility if he signs it because it'll show he's subservient to the failures in his party and not the other way around.

>One week, so I expect this to pass very soon.
no way is this bullshit passing

Monday morning Trump tweets when?

>if the cow drink at that angle, doesn't it just come back down?

ITT: Foreigners that don't understand the American government budget system. This budget only lasts a few months. It would make mo sense to shut down the government now when Trump's department heads are still getting situated and plans for things such as the wall are still being drafted. The fight for the budget will come when everything is in place and ready to go. For now, there are many internal issues in every department that can, and need to be addressed.

Or he can just sign it like the Clinton-owned puppet he always has been.

YOU THOUGHT YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP? NO YOU VOTED FOR JEB! AND THE ISRAELI FIRST LOBBY!

Where is the tweet about him granting amnesty for illegals and no wall?

Everyday I realize he is right.

>Hot kellyanne edition
Lmao you disgusting desperate little lardass

> The fact the GOP negotiated this deal

Is that a fact yet? Where is the GOP statement on it? I'm sure whatever happened wouldn't be unanimous and Rand at very least will throw a bitchfit about it if true, not to say Trump putting the blame on whoever conducted this deal.

A government shutdown never actually seems like anything bad has happened.

hello

Reports told me we were invading Syria to oust Assad. Reports told me Trump was softening on immigration. Reports told me Trump backstabbed his base by negotiating NAFTA.

Reports aren't trusted. It needs to happen for me to be upset or angry.

obviously not
that one australian keeps posting it with Anti-Trump rhetoric so i guess others just assume it's a bad thing.

What it means is that we are cucking Turkey and protecting Assad

>omg reddit invaded our board! WE ARE BEING RAIDED
>praise trump and dont forget to post ebin pictures of awooooo in every trump ptg thread xd its like a tradition
>fucking newfags leave

go and suck some israeli dick you fucking mobility scooter riding diabetes bitchboy

The way the shills are gloating on this budget thing is similar to every other time they crowed about something and then proceeded to get blown the fuck out

Either source or fake as fuck. Why would you even come to /ptg/ if you hate him?

>Clinton puppet
We're back to 2015-tier narratives. Will you be telling us he will never run for president next?

Somehow the left always gets its way. I'm starting to believe that at least two thirds of rightwing politicians are actually leftwing infiltrators.

He's a puppet of the Canned soup cartel you idiot.

ALL SHILLS MUST DIE LEFT WING OR RIGHT WING FUCK OFF THIS BOARD KIKE PUPPETS

Daddy daddy daddy HURRRY I saw something SCUUURRRYYY

D A M A G E

C ON T R O L

Just admit the Democrats run the country. You'll never get what you want.

>Reports told me we were invading Syria to oust Assad. Reports told me Trump was softening on immigration. Reports told me Trump backstabbed his base by negotiating NAFTA.

Those are all true reports you stupid faggot.

There are troops in Syria to overthrow Assad, he's endorsed DACA and flipped on wall and won't sign executive order repealing NAFTA.

You LARPer trumpfags are truly fucking pathetic.

Morning, Nigel. Also, what's the source?

Well, they sent people in to negotiate and this is what the Dems walked out with. If they weren't okay with this deal the talks would still be ongoing, but the chatter from the Dems seems to inidcate they've finished neogtiating.

>shills actually waste their time complaining about a president of a country on a fucking chat board for loners, and then further complaining about the sub culture on /ptg/
never have I experienced such pathetic behavior out of people

This is worse than Amnesty Don narrative. We have got evidence of Trump's past behavior and his ideology. They got NOTHING.

Kek, what a fag. Just fucking ignore the retarded Awoo posters, shit's been going on since for ever and only take up about 10 posts out of a thread. Plus, why the fuck are you here since Drumpf XD is so stupid and such a good goy?

You made it too obvious

I know. Preventing Erdogan from taking more of Syria is what the US should be doing. I swear these idiots don't even check what it is they're posting, they just screencap anything with "Trump" and "Syria" in it and assume that everyone's too retarded to check.

How is this different than a budget made in a Hillary presidency?

genuinly curious

Cruz wouldn't have signed this bill

You can't fool me with your alternate facts. He's always been a part of the Chips-n'-Pop Syndicate

Not much different. Luckily, Trump won't be signing it and it won't stand as is.

>Cruz wouldn't have signed this bill
he's going to vote for it instead :^)

>All these fortune telling.
The witchcraft is strong ITT.

I'm not even sure Ted Cruz can write. Have you ever seen him write something?