Rapefugee bitching about his messed up home

youtube.com/watch?v=3DmIVcbKAkA

>literally calling for international help to clean the kitchen and take out the rubbish
>literally calling Germany an undeveloped country

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-02-16/refugees-are-struggling-navigate-germanys-apprenticeship-system
bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Registrierungen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>see what is going on here!!!!
>trash can, with trash in it
>Oh no!! Ze trash cans!! Nobody is emptying them!!! WHERE IS MY PERSONAL GARBAGE COLLECTOR!! WHY ISNT ANYBODY DOING ANYTHING!! REEEE
I always new Germany is a shithole. :D

kek

This is the future of europe

These are the people they imported to do labor jobs.

lol this is just the beginning

kek

mutti merkel clean up my room for me
real mutti is busy making tendies

fucking germony can't even empty trash cans for poor refugee

when rapefugees are getting a better treatment in netherland why he isnt in netherland?

god i hate this fucking shitskins

You did this to yourself, Fritz.

>These are the people they imported to do labor jobs.
Unlikely, Business's wouldn't hire someone who cannot clean up their own workplace.

fucking ingrates. sandniggers are too lazy to take out the trash and demand the government do it for them.

im tired of this meme
we had zero say in this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This level of delusion.

HITLER COME BACK

>These are the people they imported to do labor jobs.

pri.org/stories/2017-02-16/refugees-are-struggling-navigate-germanys-apprenticeship-system
>The two-year, €20 million ($21,339,000 million) program, named Perspectives for Young Refugees, provides regional vocational centers with the funds to enroll refugees in a six-month preparatory program that includes training in trades such as metal and electrical work, as well as language and integration classes.
>They've trained between 60 and 70 young refugees so far

Thats 48.000 - 55.000 Euro PER month so far to prepare rapefugees for the most undemanding program in Germany that even German children starting at 15-16 years can accomplish.

>PER month
and per raperefugee

You constantly vote for the politicians that do. So you deserve every rapefugee you get, Hans.

What's wrong with his place? Looks like the average student's dormitory.

>Deustchland must secure the existence of Jewish Israel and a future for Jewish children.
>Because the bosoms of the hook-nosed Jewess must not perish from the earth.

Jew S A and Jewnited kingdom did this, you fucking race traitors.

seriously goyim?

why the Germans are so intolerant of refugees? you yourself called them and gave them money. now you want to pick up your trash? it is you who must clean up their garbage. as well that a generation of Germans does not remain. Germans - the most rotten nation on earth.

>literally calling Germany an undeveloped country

Intellectually it most definitely is, who in their right minds would ever invite millions of islamic migrants a year offering to serve their every whim?

im just fucking desperate
the biggest demographic in germany is the most brainwashed one. parteisoldaten. always vote the same party no matter what.
until the 50+ generation withers away we wont see change

Ahahahah

>Lost war so fucking hard

>MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD

Germans should be forced to clean for the refugees without compensation. Im not even being unironic. This is what they deserve

>not even being unironic
not even being ironic* derp

Then why is frau merkel gonna win again in the next elections

We warned you mother fuckers. I warned you, years ago... fuck. Now look at your wonderful culture and Sweden... it'll probably never be the same. :\

You expect these people to contribute to your economy? They are just an excuse to transfer government money to property owners.

23%

North Koreas constantly vote for the WPK and KSDP too. Obviously they made a well informed choice based on unbiased information and education to live under Kim instead of freedom and prosperity free of any pressure.

No one knew that Merkel would go full cultural suicide in 2015. She has been elected a few years ealier when refugees were a complete non issue. Most of her party even fires against her. Last electin in 2013 was either CDU (Cuckservatives) or SPD (Communists). There was no way to do this now we can though.
>Fritz this is your fault :DDDD Le me so smart xDDD
See it like the US election between Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton.
Two years later Ted Cruz starts importing millions of refugees and no ojne would have gueesed.
"You brought this onto yourself Pablo, Jamal, Tyrone."

ok bro but then *you* as in the german populace did have a say in that.

We can whine all day about normies being brainwashed and memed on etc. but when ur fucking country is invaded by 3 million fucking kebabs with all that implies and people *still* vote for the party responsible, they literally approve.

>WHERE IS MY PERSONAL GARBAGE COLLECTOR
The garbage meeeeeeeeen
The garbage men can

When she said multiculturalism doesn't work what she meant was Islam will be Germanys only culture.

>the biggest demographic in germany is the most brainwashed one
Sorry to brake it to you Hans, but they aren't biggest demographic anymore

You guys reached peak Anschluss when you decided to make the Czech Republic a military protectorate. It stopped being about nationalism and started being about imperialism. This Austrian guy from the highlands said as much in a postwar political analysis he published shortly before being personally killed by Adolf Hitler with cyanide and a bullet to the head.

Hell, last night I learned my Alsacien ancestors left after the Franco-Prussian war because they didn't want to be ruled by Prussians.

90% of the german population will not vote for the afd/ npd and want exactly this.

heil högge \o

At least the comments are redpilled

Cant even take out the fucking garbage.

Prussian were dirty rapist slavs

Austria is the true Germany

NPD is a meme party compromized by the Verfassungsschutz.
Literally a honeypot for Nazis.
AfD gets bad media coverage 24/7 and all the other parties shill against AfD together. They still got my vote though because they are the only party which doesn't want to genocide Germans.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

>tfw you need to hang, draw, and quarter someone

just looking forward for getting blamed for everything when shit eventually hits the fan.
even some swedes try to shift the blame on germany now that they are turning right after their first terror attack. despite the fact that they started to invite shittons of immigrants since the 60´s-70´s.
germany fucking up the world is by now such a mighty meme that you can just blame germany for any involvement and throw all nuance into the memoryhole

>Was die Flüchtlinge zu uns bringen, ist wertvoller als Gold."
Was meint er damit? Platin, oder...?

the honestly just sounds like some kraut clowning around at work, pretending to be a rapefugee, and trolling people with fake news

I considered myself a moderate left-winger and SPD Voter some years ago, but since the SPD is no longer the party of Helmut Schmidt or Herbert Wehner, it has become a whorehouse of carreer politicians, islam-apologists and leeches like Schulz. I will unironically vote AFD in September. I have no more trust in the established parties. At this point I really dont care anymore if our democratic system goes to hell.

>Unironically believing in the free market in the current year
Government will force the companies tochire POC

This is bullshit. According to this graph over 2.000.000 male migrants came to Germany from 2015 - 2017.

The real number is high, but this graph is definitely not correct.

>The real number is high, but this graph is definitely not correct.

KEK

>WIR HABEN ES NICHT GEWUSST

Nothing ever changes with you lot does it? Fucking krauts. Stop ruining my continent REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Believe it or not, that dude seems to be a Trump supporter on facebook.

Yeah the "germany is to blame" bullshit has to die. Every EU state has its own politicians to hold accountable for this mess. Everyone of you fucks wanted german money so badly that you falsified your economic reports and balances to get into the club. Now that things are going bad, its just "Germoney, you are nazis!". Fuck you all. Fuck you all to hell.

I would vote for AfD if they weren't a bunch of Russian sellouts like most right-wing parties in the EU. Russia supports them to weaken the EU, their largest competitor in the continent. It's not in our interest to destroy it.

I'm sorry Germany but if you keep voting the currently politicians in you deserve to not exist. This is the world's slowest mass suicide.

We didn't. Fuck your EU.

From the stats i've seen it's even higher than that

That is the most bullshit comic I have ever seen

Post proofs

why dont you help out your european brothers? take some refugees in, they are good friendly people and islam is the religion of peace

>destroy eu
>nato still exists
nice try hans

One of you krauts on this board needs to step up and become the next hitler

>Yeah the "germany is to blame" bullshit has to die. Every EU state has its own politicians to hold accountable for this mess.

Who literally INVITED them and is now doing all they fucking can to force their neighbors to take 'em in too?

FUCK YOU, YOU FILTHY FUCKING KRAUT

>I would vote for AfD if they weren't a bunch of Russian sellouts like most right-wing parties in the EU.
are you also a Reichsbürger and believe in Nazis UFOs?

Sorry but it's just a fact that Germany has been and continues to be the only/major beneficiary of the EU and €urozone especially, both due to hegemony in the decision taking process at the EU level, and from the distortions introduced by the €uro.

2nd rate beneficiaries are the non DE "core countries" and Eastern Europe (due to gibs).

For all the rest it's been a *massive* net loss, including France.

maybe you should have finished the job in WW2

Wow, a german denying genocide

If I have to choose between getting my country shat up to the brink with mudshit retards until it is unrecognizable and turns into some pseudo-arabic shithole or a russian dominated Europe than I would rather take my chances with Russia to be honest.

Deutscheball is my favorite

His facebook pictures

NATO is not for trade conflicts

Don't get me wrong, I want kebaps removed as well. Government estimates are 1.300.000 in total. Right wing media believes it's about 2mio in total. I just don't think that meme graphs do any good in the long run.

Can you link them?

EUShill.
You know why I know you are one?
Bc you're on /pol and peddling the muh russians meme.

Get fucked.

>russia
>exporting anything of value other than resources

Reichsbürger are Russian supporters. Look at the demos, half of the people are German-Russians

There are other parties right of the CDU, that aren't foreign puppets.

Sorry it was a few months ago and don't remember where they were

Exactly. They can't even use their gas exports as a proper leverage on the EU since they are too small. Any country on its borders individually would have to bow down

>There are other parties right of the CDU, that aren't foreign puppets.
such as, inb4 that one department of the BND also known as NPD

Get fucked faggot, we will cut your funds.

>Yeah the "germany is to blame" bullshit has to die.
Majority of Germans elected Merkel. Merkel invites migrants. We saw it coming.

You can be a nationalist without hating the EU and licking Russias butt.

well fuck me, there is a mlp reference in that

LKR for example

>gas
Becoming more worthless as more countries switch to other forms of energy

Du nichts verstehen?

That russia has influence in right wing parties is just a fucking conspiracy theory. Just like with the shit that "russia hacked the us election" its all just a fucking conspiracy theory like reichsbürger or nazis ufos

>2015: 900.000
>2016: 300.000
>2017: ~50.000 - 100.000

Those are the highly deflated "optimistic" numbers. We all now nearly all of them are males. We all know they are higher in reality.
They don't count ISIS and Al Qaeda Muhammads and other fugees with criminal records going into hiding in Germany.

>nationalist
>not hating the EU

LOL m8 they should fire ur ass u're so bad at this

Oh believe me, the sjw's, feminists, etc. are begging for more illiterate rapefugees. And even though the small amount of them causes a lot of trouble, they ignore it and blame everyone else. I mean, those 12 year old girls shouldn't have dressed so sexy.

Euros can't be helped. They'd just call us burgers and convince themselves they can handle ignorant savages 'correctly' this time.

We had some African refugees move into the housing trust place a couple of doors down, their sense of entitlement was absolutely astonishing

>first day they move in
>black woman knocks on door
>"come help move cupboard" - no introduction or anything
>fine, whatever, I'll be neighbourly, move cupboard for them while they mill around aimlessly
>when I'm finished, blank stares as if they've forgotten why I'm in their house, no thank you or anything
>later, woman comes up to mother asking where she can get a gardener
>mum tells her where she can hire a gardener
>oh no, she doesn't want to hire one, she expects one to be provided for free
>this was despite the fact that none of them have jobs and the men of the house just sit on the porch all day (porch monkeys are real)
>later, walking past house and see letters discarded on street
>thousands of dollars worth of unpaid gas and electricity bills, hadn't paid a cent since they moved in
>always the helpful neighbour, I return the letters to their mailbox
>later see them on the street again, this time with address torn out
>return them anyway

I doubt they were paying their rent either (even though they would have been paying well below market rates) since they disappeared not long afterwards.

I just couldn't and still can't wrap my head around that mentality

Fick dich du verdammter Ziegenficker. Räum deinen verdammten Müll selbst weg!!!!!

bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Registrierungen

According to (((official))) stats it's 1.2mio registered.

Still, that's half of what the meme picture implied.

>imported to do labor jobs.

Were they though?

The Huns and the Mongols did a real number on that gene pool, seriously.

They don't sound that bad actually, but reading a bit about them I think they are not extreme enough, but then again, I reached a point where I think Nazi-Germany wasn't extreme enough.