Sup Forums humor

Sup Forums humor

Its funny coz democrats think its true

The perfect family is a pipe dream from the 50s. This is what happens when people watch to much "leave it to beaver"

Sure

Dumping from cellphone.

Oy m8, have a little respect you cunt.

Nah, sop with that piss drinking m8

Set with today's standards of not even having a family seems like a big improvement.

>Pipe dream
>Literally describes most families from that era

Personal favorite

>things have decayed so badly that underagefags literally think having an unbroken white family without any coalburners or otherkin is a "pipe dream"

Goddamit Australia, my sides are officially out of my body, now I possess more hips than Shakira

No the perfect family literally never existed. An all white family with decent job security? Fine. All the kids go to college and become doctors and scientists? Fine. But if you honestly think tge "perfect" family exists you're delusional

Bump

>An all white family with decent job security? Fine. All the kids go to college and become doctors and scientists? Fine
yes and? thats close enough to perfect and something modern america sorely lacks

Neet.jpg

Daddy may have job security but that doesn't mean he doesn't beat the shit out of his wife and kids. People just kept their shit to themselves giving the illusion of perfect.

that was painful to read. SAD!

Funny and true.

>I have happiness, security, support, a balanced life that mangles between the need of improvement and a comfy sofa with a beer and a sofa. BUT IS NOT ENOUGH. IT HAS TO BE PERFECT.

Even in the case it wasn't enough; globalism, feminism, niggers and communism won't point to the "perfect path"

>indian didn't shower

Wow shocker

>all those replies are from a single brit with 102 posts

Today that would be mixed with 2 black dads and hispanic adopted children

why doesn't the Palestinian have like 18 human shields for the missile heading towards him

Holy shit you are delusional

True

>traditionalism is believing 1950's corporate propaganda

You're all really the best goys.

>aussies use leaf proxies to frame canada for being cancerous
this explains a lot of things actually,such as how australians went from cancer to good users overnight and how canadians went from good users to a total plague overnight.

>globalism, feminism, niggers, and communism won't point to the "perfect path"
>but this coca-cola ad will

kek,proud wageworker here,can confirm that image to pretty much be my day.

tok kek, that's given me an idea

>A century or more from now the liberal and leftist youth talking about rebelling against the nationalistic conservative ruling elite talk about a 'secret user cabal' ruling the world.
>'I bet you those Anons did this! Enslaving us all with consecrative brainwashing in the education system, it's all a scheme to keep the normies obedient and loyal while anons shitpost from their ivory towers.'
>Multi-billionaires of international reputation who donate to 'good causes' are also considered to be 'crypto-anons' trying to overthrow governments with funded nationalist revolutions and suppress leftism.
>They're so sick of the accusations they eventually adopt laws against 'Anti-Anonism' to silence critics accusing them of being an evil cabal of global elites, reminding them of when liberals tried to genocide gorilions of consecrative white people last time those sort of accusations ran wild about 'patriarchy' and 'racism'.
>History remembers us as an Illuminati-like cult with secretive rituals involving repeating numbers and worshipping a secret frog god and as the arch enemy of all future conspiracy theorists when all we were doing was just some shitposting
>tfw

>I'm merely pretending to be retarded

fuck
>103379350

I'm going back to plebbit

The real joke here is that it was the republicans that let in all the south americans

Does this website still exist? I remember shitposting in that Guy's forum

>Eating sushi off of someone

Always bothers me. Sushi's the one thing I don't want any fucking gimmicks, I just want it to not kill me or invite friends to live in me. The only things I want touching my sushi is the person who made it and myself.

DELET THIS

you're obviously a newfag, but surely nobody in romania uses reddit?

It's for the best.

>12 forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. is how i say it

>Being normal is a pipe dream

Nice

There is no "normal" anymore in America. Once the boomers and GenX holdouts die off, you will either be in a far-sided political echo chamber or a social misfit.

Is it retarded to point out that you faggots worship literal magazine ads from the 50s?
Like the kind of ads that marketing kikes cook up to convince you of things that aren't true and to make you buy things that you don't need.

>the 50ies never existed goy!
>white homogenous countries are evil!

Or you can stop being a retard and start a family.

You don't think having a family will make you a social misfit thirty years from now? A "normal" family?

The nuclear family has always been a thing, it's only the past few decades that have been obsessed with subversion because that's all anyone is good at these days.

What's not perfect about beating your wife and kids?

Wives and kids need 's good beating to keep them from becoming Berkeley.

F

>Don't have a family, goyim! You wanna fit in with the fartkin genderflowers right?

lel have been a wageslave for 5 years now and that is mostly how my days go. Add vacations and sporting events onto the weekend and it is how it is. I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

The coke bottles represent Nazi capitalism

dude this is actually really fucking true.

>me on the left

i actually work really fucking hard and take pride in my job, and i travel during the winters and have sweet adventures and just doing whatever i want with the money i've earned

>people i know on the left
stay here all winter hating life and basically have no skills even though they already have a degree. and what's with all these kid going BACK to college or gong to grad school ? isn't one degree enough ?

>shit i mean people i know on the right

I'm not sure you're reading my posts correctly.

What I'm saying is that, in the future, we stand a very good chance to see a Bill Nye "ice cream" skit where it shows a boring vanilla "family" being subverted with racemixing, polyamory, pedophilia, etc. These "vanilla families" will be seen as a misfit group or a far-right political echo chamber, just like being straight is now.

The left has been riding the slippery slope for years now and we best recognize it before it gets to that point.

>coca cola ads prove that the 50's were the best
>coca cola ads also prove that homogenous white societies are the best

Delusional traitor is delusional.

idk what it is but this picture has a direct link to mys sides