Telegony: Why the negatives of "being a slut goes beyond STDs"

Over the past few years, more research on telegony, the passing of genes from former lovers of a woman to her future offspring occurs. The University of South Wales proved telegony in fruit flies, and telegony will likely be proved in the coming years in humans.

Women could literally be producing an army of rapist, serial killing babies by hooking up with randoms who they know nothing about. Is telegony the redpill that modern women need to stop being sluts and start gate-keeping the reproductive process for the benefit of the species once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/full/nature08939.html
ibtimes.co.uk/aristotle-right-about-telegony-previous-partner-can-influence-another-males-offspring-1468015
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
the-newspapers.com/2016/09/19/telegony-is-theoretically-possible-an-unexpected-review-of-the-academic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For telegony to happen does a fetus has to be for ed in the uterus or just the act of cumming inside even if no fetus was formed?

Maybe if I you weren't such a nigger you'd post the sources. Sage goes in every field.

>For telegony to happen does a fetus has to be for ed in the uterus or just the act of cumming inside even if no fetus was formed?

The act of cumming inside is theorized to store DNA in a woman's spine

why are you posting a pic of a child licking a wodkabottle?

Use google, faggot.

nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/full/nature08939.html

They've gotten as far as proving it in squirrel monkeys.

Telegony, or passing on DNA from previous lovers to your child, is bullshit.
It's a redpillers wet dream. But it's bullshit

I don't know whether to immediately call bullshit or to be scared out of my wits.

>The act of cumming inside is theorized to store DNA in a woman's spine

Is this why feminists believe a woman is worth a thousand men?

Damn I guess its time to stop communicating with my ex, welp

Microchimerism is definitely not bullshit. But there does need to have been a foetus for that to occur.

>The University of South Wales proved telegony in fruit flies, and telegony will likely be proved in the coming years in humans.

What makes you say that?

>nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/full/nature08939.html
doesn't seem like that has much to say about telegony from the abstract

>expecting women to every take back the slightest amount of responsibility.

Mate, you haven't seen modern feminism, have you?

Why

underrated

But even then there's no proof that tiny amount of alien DNA does anything to effect future children the woman might have.

I thought Telegony was that shitty sequel to the Odyssey

muh dick

The fact that it's been proved in squirrel monkeys, too, means more to me than fruit flies tbqh.

The larger question is if/when telegony is proven, will there be a sexual counterrevolution in our society?

Evola was right:
ibtimes.co.uk/aristotle-right-about-telegony-previous-partner-can-influence-another-males-offspring-1468015

This is the scary bogeyman of Sup Forums
The only source you guys ever have are some fruit flies that get jizzed on by multiple males

If this is proven in to be true in humans, what are the societal implications? Obviously virginity will bevome an even higher commodity in women. But think about it, every man is going to be extremely hesitant to have children. I predict birthrates being drastically effected.

Are you mentally handicapped? Nothing in that study proves telegony. It's talking about DNA from a parasite being able to enter its host.

Just because you're shacked up with a coalburner.
NOICE!
PS: You ain't smarter than Aristotle, Brett, so don't even try.

>Damn I guess its time to stop communicating with my ex, welp
Welp, you can't remove, then unfold her spine and shake yourself out of it.

Do you think most men really care about "muh genetic lineage"? A lot of couples these days don't even want kids.

Evola: ""A [white] woman whose sexual relations with a black man have been over for years can, nonetheless, in union with a white man give birth to a black baby" through "subconscious influences.""

>Nothing in that study proves telegony.
>It's talking about DNA from a parasite being able to enter its host.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

Are you female? Of course they are gonna fucking care if they plan on having children.

the-newspapers.com/2016/09/19/telegony-is-theoretically-possible-an-unexpected-review-of-the-academic

If women find out about telegony, they 'll stop fucking blacks, but they 'll start fucking anybody with perceived good genes.

So what? You do realize they've already shown microchimerism in humans, right? As in, male DNA found in female bodies? And none of that research proves telegony either? Why are you pretending you understand biology when you're literally sub-70 IQ?

top kek

so you're doubly screwed then, aren't you, Malaka?

I've drunk that vodka from the picture, pretty mean.

What if that tiny amount is the genes that involve skin pigmentation? 'Once you go black, you never go back' takes an entirely different meaning.

So how does tht impact parental dna tests? Surely those degenerates on talk shows would show something different to a black and white "you are/are not the father".

Nah, I am a lucky one. But how will I stop my future wife from fucking all the good-gene bearers she meets?

There's no proof that residue DNA affects anything in the woman, let alone a future child. It just travels around the body. And microchimerism just from intercourse hasn't been shown, only hypothesized.

Doh, should have replied to the other malaka:

>But there does need to have been a foetus for that to occur.
It has been observed in women who have never been pregnant.

its called natural selection untermensch

too late, she's already cucking you with an Albanian even before you've met.

>You do realize they've already shown microchimerism in humans, right? As in, male DNA found in female bodies?
Touched on earlier

>And none of that research proves telegony either?
"Telegony isn't real", REEEEEEEEEEE"; wow, spoken like someone who's learning politically correct information dating from the 20th century. Look at how closed-minded a Finnish education can make someone who "knows biology". It's no wonder that Americans get a worse education, then somehow still innovate and develop better than Fins. If your mode of thinking is that of your countrymen, then you'll never make a breakthrough if you don't speculate about the bigger implications.

>Why are you pretending you understand biology when you're literally sub-70 IQ?
Aw, did something challenge your worldview, snowflake?

child marriage is the final redpill

How about you at least attempt to explain how any of these studies prove telegony in humans you fucking retard? It would give everyone some entertainment.

I swear I've never seen such a cavalcade of ignorant morons as when this subject is brought up on Sup Forums. And that says a lot.

Finagling Fingoloid detected.

No need for telegony with those Eskimoo-cucked mischlings.

>2k17
>bothering with women

wtf I hate fruit flys now

Now think about this in the context of faggots buttfucking each other and eating feces, and imagine what's happening to their DNA.

>"muh genetic lineage"
Get the fuck off this board you degenerate sack of shit

user calm down, you will upset his girlfriends son.

Women are incapable of functioning for the better of some ideology unless they're forced to do it by men. They only act in self interest.

a lotta mad for a homo sapiens that will get replaced by SUPERIOR ANDROID DICK

>tfw no fetal alcohol syndrome Russian qt

I do not have time to do that. I have work now; it's 9:34 here. I have to be to work by 10.

Since you apparently don't know enough biology to be employed full time, you're the one who needs to prove something anyway: debunk telegony, big guy.

>tfw no chadbot bf

straya with the bantz as always

>there are "men" in this very thread cool with dating a non-virgin
tip top cuck

You're very bothered by this for some reason, most anons think "this is bullshit" and move on if they dont believe it but (you).. you're getting abnormally flustered. Are you worried of a fetish haunting you or is it that realization that your own womb is pillaged beyond that of frankenstein's monster?

Literally none of these studies show anything about telegony in humans. There's nothing to debunk.

I'm buttflustered because I can't comprehend how moronic and ideologically consumed these people have to be to do this mental gymnastics. It's on the same level as the radical feminists, that's why I'm mad.

If I came directly on a baby could I change its DNA? Not even in his mouth or anything like on the skin?

Wait until women chase every man that's 'contributed' to their latest offspring for child support. If you hadn't fucked her, there wouldn't be a kid with your genes out there.

>X is true
>Therefore Y must be true

That's your thinking.

>DNA in her spine
I can't even..

That article has nothing to do with telogony.

This whole thing is a load of horseshit that was debunked ages ago. No-one believes in this shit except some crazy people in Russia and China.

why even post that fucking picture?

chkd and kek'ed

>store DNA in a woman's spine
Well this is the last time I believe anything I read here

>was debunked ages ago
You're full of shit.
GTFO of my board you stupid fucking faggot. Your daycare needs to cancel their stupid assignment.

China and Russia? :O
OH NO BETTER DISREGARD AS FAKE NEWS

The problem with telegony is the fact that the male penis of most mammals has evolved to deal with it.
Cats are an extreme case, with spikes that kill all genetic material of other males inside the female cat's vagina.
Humans and other mammals have a mushroom shaped penis head, which scientists have found scrapes out 90% of other male's genetic material on a single pass. The penis is literally designed to scrape out other men's sperm to bolster your chances.

nigger, it's not even that much of a leap of logic. Telegony has been proven to exist in fruit flies and microchimerism in humans. Clearly what was previously known about the human reproductive system is flawed and needs to be reexamined. That being said that wasn't the point of this thread, but I know the fingolian education system doesn't teach you ahd spergs how to into focus.

It's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that there will not be studies of telegony in humans for the same reason there will not be overt mainstream studies into human biodiversity. It will hurt too many """peoples"""" feelings.

Now are you going to stop derailing and answer the op, or are you going to be a buttblasted fem? What sort of societal implications would this have if true?

f'course, because you probably will get wasted by mortar before moving on next thread. fucking sand nigger.

>Microchimerism
Puts some thought into it, the immune system would attack.

>Now are you going to stop derailing and answer the op, or are you going to be a buttblasted fem? What sort of societal implications would this have if true?

I'm convinced the easiest way to tackle this would to just hit the reset button. Attempting to revert this trend without violence is a masochistic pipe-dream.

Chimerism exists in humans but not in a way like you said op , it is impossible without artifically creating it.

Immune system is based on recognition of proteins not reading DNA. Additional DNA put into a cell will not trigger an immune response unless it alters the proteins around the cell. For example, three parent babies have alternative mitochondria put in, containing foreign DNA from a third parent, these eggs aren't attacked by the immune system.

I'm an accelerationist too senpai, but for entirely different reasons. Epigenetic cycles have truely screwed our generation over. We wont be able to inherit the mantle of Western civilization lol

>people aren't studying it because it's an obscure taboo subject so that means it's probably true that telegony in humans is real

You've cracked it, Bruce. I can't argue against such impeccable logic.

I could point out that there's zero reason to believe the microchimerism that has been observed would affect the DNA makeup of a non-fertilized or fertilized egg cell, but since I already got BTFO I'm not gonna mention that.

Thanks for your opinion, Lucifer.

Ok. But can you scrape fresh sperm or stuff from one year ago?

>...in fruit flies

Haha wow.

roasties detected

HGT =/= telegony

if you believe this then you are dumb as fuck

I doubt it's real in humans, but ranchers and farmers and such told me it's absolutely real for cattle.

Why do we think we created marriage?
Men obviously care about their offspring enough to warrant a system that guarantees the man that any offspring his wife produces is his and his alone.
Marriage also serves as a way to get men to invest their resources in society, instead of hoarding it for personal use.

Really, you want us men to care about our offspring. It's better for the nation.

Hold on, if telegony is real wouldn't it affect the eggs and not the sperm anyway? Wouldn't the baby still be half yours? Aren't eggs produced in the first years of life anyway?

This holier than thou attitude won't get you anywhere, sister.

there is more evidence for it then against it, has anyone done any sort of rigorous testing to disprove it?

it really seems like you're trying to confirm your biases here for some reason. I doubt I would find you attractive desu, I'm not into Asians.

This shit only makes me want to have kids with a virgin, imagine her lying to you about her previous sexual partners while some nigger DNA affects the outcome of your child.

>dw it's cool I'm only getting half-cucked!

But if the DNA isn't changing any proteins, then microchimerism has no effect and isn't a concern, yes?

Actually, if that theory is true, roasties have only cucked themselves. Baby's still 50% your genetics. Doesn't get higher than that with unrelated parents.

does this affect IVF children because most women wont be having them without it since they don't settle down until their cunts are dry

There is as much proof that microchimerism causes telegony as there is proof that microchimerism causes women to behave more like men and raises their testosterone levels. None.

There is also zero proof that microchimerism happens just from intercourse, that is only one hypothesis for how microchimerism could occur without a fetus being present.

Also, the fruit fly study only showed that the previous mate could influence the future offspring through non-genetic semen-borne factors, so it wouldn't even be DNA, and the sex would have to happen in a short time period so that the semen-borne factors aren't removed from the female's body.