What do you pol people think of Sargon of Akkad? I don't know him enough to have an opinion. Redpill me you nazis

What do you pol people think of Sargon of Akkad? I don't know him enough to have an opinion. Redpill me you nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7G9yqGcsS2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Personally, I think that his destruction of Lagash and Umma was completely unjustified.

Been thinking about that lately but it's not relevant here

IRL trip fag with entry-level pseudo-intellectual opinions backed by several degrees of unwarranted smugness.

Also, he started the whole retarded "Kekistan" shit and flooded Sup Forums with his idiot underage fanbase.

He's a neo-liberal that got famous by making videos about 'muh dumb feminists'. He's the same as the people he complains about. On the upside he often serves as babies first red pill.

retard with a retarded fanbase

fanbase is entirely underaged retards who cant read and think they know anything about anything because they watch his videos

theyre also all underaged

Sucks cocks, literally, but I don't mind his vids.

Jew-blind fatman.

But why make two threads? This is the second one you've made but using a different pic.

E-celebs are all cancer. There are no exceptions.

Makes a lot of sense

He's okay. I don't like that he often is blind or even contradicts himself sometimes because he's too attached to the term "liberal". It seems as if he thinks being a liberal is a virtue in and of itself and hence anything he does must adhere to liberal ideas even though they are not practical or in any way necessary.

why do you care what other people think about him? he certainly doesn't and so shouldn't you. if anything it's edgy ad-suckling e-celebs like him that are sucking away your attention span when you could be spending time learning new things and spending time with your friends/family and work on becoming less degenerate et cetera

I don't watch his videos. Tell me one of his greatest insights, and I'll decide whether they're worth my time.

>sarcuck of blackdad
truly a nigger-tier youtuber

I can read every day this same question about him.Is this posted by bot?

>Tell me one of his greatest insights
horseshoe theory
sjws and the far right are exactly the same!
they are both mad at things!
I am smart and above it all because i am a centrist

Fuck off Carl

He calls anyone on the right side of the political spectrum a "useful idiot", he's a dishonest cuck. But ironically he is a useful idiot himself, entry level redpilling normies on muh SJWs and all that shit.

Cigars reduce your physical capabilities, and therefor your productivity.

Reduced productivity impacts GDP, and that means you're negatively impacting your country's ranking.

Therefor Sargon is a degenerate.

20minutes coverage of what someone else said in 5minutes. Although he is one of us i find the guy a total bore and repeats the same shit over and over again.

he has come up with some incredibly retarded shit for a "rational" liberal
>maximum wage
>muslim tax

You mean Sargon of Mossad? He calls himself a liberal.

>he is one of us
Never was. Started larping with kekistan for normie shekels.

this. I am ripped neo nazi now thanks to sargoy of mossads redpills for retards.

>he thinks being a liberal is a virtue in and of itself

isnt that because he attributes western success to it? "if you change the workings of the machine you change the output"

Gimme some redpill Youtubers to watch, Sup Forums. I need something to listen to when I do other stuff.

He's pretty chill, people here like to pretend to dislike him.

this has to be the single most concise and accurate summary of sargon I've ever seen in my life.

Stop shilling your shitty channel Carl. And take your Kekistan fanboys back with you.

actually this

people here just can't stand agreeing with someone on the left, same way he can't stand being compared to people on the right, but he's pretty consistent and fair.

>people here just can't stand agreeing with someone on the left
Because they actually have an ideological position maybe?

This song describes him pefectly
youtube.com/watch?v=7G9yqGcsS2U

this post best pee
I mean he's not terrible. I'll put him on every now and then for his soothing voice but he often takes 20 minutes to say something that should really only take 2 minutes to say.

Occasionally has good insights, generally too soft.

Then again, to me "too soft" increasingly means "anything less than the Fuhrer". I have to keep tabs on myself.

He's a lefty, thus the enemy.

He's also very, very politically incorrect (at least among lefties).

And he makes some neat points.

so my 2 cents, enjoy his tweets, jewtubes or whatever. Just remember that he is leftist biased.

I could rant about this prick for days. I'll just resume some of my points with meme arrows instead.

>Sucks Theresa May's ladycock despite being the worst Conservative so far
>95% of his videos are him just looking at a random feminist and making snarky remarks towards the video
>Is probably the last celebrity left that still worships pre-referendum campaign brexit, even Leavers believe now that there'll be an economic hit
>His understanding of Economics, EU and politics are literally Google level
>"I believe in equality and free speech, that's why I want to ban my opposition from colleges and give a muslim tax"
>Flooded all of reddit to Sup Forums with his normie "le Kekistan and PAPAY xDxDxD" shit
>So scared of criticism he still calls himself a "classical liberal" despite hating on libertarianism and liberalism, because he fears the "right-winger" tag

And he is one of the reasons this place is filled with redditors.

He's ok.

See

Citation please?

Just listen to apolitical shit, since all political youtubers have to set the bar low to pay the bills.

Well said, but as for OP, just watch a video of his videos and make up your own damn mind you huge cream chugging gaylord.

He's wrong though.

The undisputed leader of Sup Forums

He brought those damn Gutians into Sumer REEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Anyone know what happend to the new board mods was creating?

fat manlet