Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeN8saLI1IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Good

Fraud?

Jah Rule is still alive?

Who knew..

just cuz rich white bitches couldn't handle the REAL struggle for black Americans!

racist!

Link?

>letting niggers plan anything

Justice. Will the retards who gave this nigger money be awarded reparations?

Ja Rule was always a cunt, he deserves everything he gets.

>read about it
>first thing ja rule stated was "it ISN'T MY FAULT"
Didn't

blink 182 canceled at the last minute

see
my tent
see my tent
it's the one that FEMA sent!

>letting a gangster rapper organize a "luxury" festival
>luxury by ghetto standards is literally means living in squalid conditions and eating substandard food while wearing expensive bling you can find from treasure hunting
>Ja Rule is perplexed by the discontent

It was their first try though, they didn't mean to fuck up.

100 MILLION SHINY SHEKELS

>Ja Rule is an American rapper, singer, and actor who has a net worth of $8 million

AHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED DINDUS

Now I get it. That amount is justified.

Eat this dinner,
There's no better,
than authentic Irish cheddar

And the salad
had no dressing,
oh the charges I am pressing

>Promoted by Instagram influencers including Kendall Jenner
Organized by JaRule and promoted by Kendall Jenner? It's guaranteed to be a VIP luxury event you'll tell your grandchildren about.

I bet most of the rich kids were just wannabes who saved up for trip. Like some legit rich kid wouldn't fly there on a private jet in the first place.

Literally the fault of a white con artist. Ja Rule only attached his name to it.

In all seriousness though no one's gonna make big cash here. JaRule only has a net worth of 8 million and Billy Mcfarland is such a literally who that his net worth isn't even listed anywhere. The company they established for the festival had so little cash that according to an ex-employee they were only able to pay for the booze and told literally everyone else involved "don't worry goy, I'll pay you soon, I promise". So everyone involved is just probably gonna declare bankruptcy the moment the court rules in favor of the plaintiffs, meaning the payout will be miniscule and it will all go towards investors in the festival, the consumers who bought tickets will be lucky to get a symbolic dollar.

Not that I give a shit, I would actually love to see this happen, normie richfag genocide best day of my life.

>It's guaranteed to be a VIP luxury event you'll tell your grandchildren about.

Like how the Jewish can never shut up about those disappointing Nazi sponsored Luxury Countryside retreats?

This was the guy that actually organized it. It was his idea, he only talked Ja Rule into it. He's knowm for being a con artist. He tried doing some high end club called Magnises that also ripped people off.

Hangin out poolside in Auschwitz waz da bomb doe

This whole shit is so strangely satisfying. Feels good man.

You know you don't have to have a private jet to be rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeN8saLI1IE

guess it wasnt MURDAAAAAAHHHHHH after all

Billy (((McFarland)))

God damn those sneaky thieving Micks!!!

Can we get a profile? I wonder...

seen my phone?
i know somehow
it belongs to Negroes now

LMAO I wish this were true. God, if it were I could die today happy.

these chicks would suck to party with at a festival