youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poles are Germans.

what's it like to have your country disappear for like, 100 years? lol

t. ahmed

CLEAN TOILET

t. ivan schneider

Germans are Polish

What's it like to wage 2 pointless wars against your neighbours because you were too vain to accept a second super power, consequently destroying whole Europe for good, and even though you won, losing all your colonies and being flooded by Indians and other shitskins as "compensation" for colonisation?

How do you get a one armed Polack out of a tree?

Wave at him!

The distribution of ancient tribes fascinates me. Like how in modern times, only west germanics are left. There used to be east germanics like ostrogoths and vandals and such that were in what's now russia, ukraine, crimea, etc. Or how celts used to be in spain and central alpine regions of europe.

the only country that is close to competing with asia on math scores.
The best civ to play with on civ 5.
how can anyone compete

who decided, that R1a are Slavs and R1b are Germans and the two are distinct races.
we are all decedents of the European hunter gatherers anyway only south Europeans are mixed with middle eastern Farmers who migrated into Europe.

Great Britain didn't go to shit because we won ww2. Allies were based af that time I don't know why you germanboos are so deluded. Great Britain went to shit because of amerikikes and their jewish tricks because they couldn't handle the idea that they could get btfo by slavshits.

In fact Hitler would be the second person to blame for decolonization and the shit that we have today. He empowered another retarded ideology (when we already had bolshevism in europe) and took Europe into an even bloodier war, all for muh mystical german clay. His autism set the foundation for countries doing what benefits their people first becoming a taboo like it is today.

Hitler was an absolute moron for attacking Czechoslovakia after he had already annexed the Sudetenland, but remember, in 1940 he basically begged you to make peace, but you declined.

Because it was obvious Hitler was going full retard with his hunger for European clay. Asshole should have went straight for russia. We got a nice excuse to finally get rid of germans (a pain in the ass may I remind you from the way Britain plays in europe). Also please, don't give me 'we can coexist' bullshit, friendships aren't a thing in politics, let alone in global politics, especially with an unstable regime like Nazi germany.

Our biggest mistake was however not being able to convince Americans to fight Russians and bleed them both out after WW2 ended.

Lol, if you had really wanted to fight the Russians, you would have sided with Germany. But no, big daddy USA didn't allow it, so you fought your brothers in Europe and let Russia become a super power.

brother?

America is cancer, It's not that we should have fought russia, America should have, let the two cancers kill eachother. Keeping a more autistic than usual germany around was also not an option, that's why as soon as WW2 ended would have been a good option. Churchill proposed this shit anyway (operation unthinkable) but got shafted lol. I believe even americans who proposed this got shafted.

It's all shit, the only thing I'm glad of is that in russia stalin came to be, at least he siphoned down their internationalism to the point they relocated their kikery to USA.

>We don't want to fight, please USA, do it for us
God damn, what happened to you, Great Britain?

Why would we waste our lads in a kike vs kike war? Enough died for european autism already.

You could have easily saved your lads if you accepted the peace offer in 1940.

karma's a bitch muhammad

>this level of denial

No. German autism dictates that unresolved matters can be postponed but not forgotten.
ready to become an oblast again?

I actually agree. We were one (archaeological) Indo-European culture. Proto-germano-balto-slavs are descendants of Lusatian culture.
But this means that only the eastern Germans are truly descendants from that

Muslims laugh whenever somebody throws pork at their mosques. They think y'all are stupid for thinking pork is magic. Muslims are allowed to eat pork when in a desperate situation.

Kill yourself kike
youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

>only the eastern Germans

Warsaw Pact when?

>Warsaw Pact when?
When your goverment will want to treat us like their partners with same rights not some rebeled satelite state like they think we are.

when your population shrinks three times and size ten

There are no Germans anymore. Only Muslims. The biggest mass suicide that nobody actually talks about

>t.56%

>Asshole should have went straight for russia
how? germany did not share a border