Kekistan

kek'd, based sven and igor

Burgundy, Aquitainne, Provence, Britain, those are countries. This is not

You're right Kosovo isn't a country
Dardania is

Came to post this.

Fuck these theiving kikes.

plot twist:
preview of Swedistans new flag before they unveil (see what I did there?) it this summer

too lazy to find south korea flag.

I agree, Faroe islands and Iceland are both Norwegian clay. Also a reminder that it's your fault they're independent today

That's funny Sven, considering your current flag is soon going to be replaced by one of the Muslim samples already posted in this thread.

That's fucking uncalled for.

>Faroes
>independent
>Norsk uddannelse

We're big boys who don't need Norway, we fought for this! We'll never come back, you treated us like shit. Fuck off Norway.

How does it feel knowing your entire country and nationality is built by ethnic swedes? If it werent for us you would be speaking russian

> Germany refusing history from 1930 - 1950
kek that is all

varfor :(
sven knows that danskjävlar are traitors

That's just not true, even though Finland was a part of Sweden there's still a lot of evidence saying we were to the most part autonomous, the Swedes who moved here did have higher status though, cos most of them were noblemen.

>nationality built by ethnic swedes

What did he mean by this?

This.

Mannerheim, Lönnrot, Runeberg, Armfelt and Sprengtporten were all ethnic swedes and all of them contributed heavily to Finland and the finnish national identity.

kosovo

That's cute, now you can be non-countries together.

These people spoke Swedish, they weren't ethnic Swedes like they somehow randomly came out of Sweden and started contributing to Finland. Half of these people weren't that important since I haven't even heard of them, but already by researching them I can tell they also had Finnish and German descent. Just like most of the important people in Sweden had origins in Germany. If you think they were purely Swedish people who just felt like being Finnish instead then it just shows the Swedish arrogance and the need to claim credit for something that isn't yours, like most Swedes seem to try to do.

> Denmark
country that was conquered in 5 days kek

This is not a country.

But it should be.

t*rkey.

You just summoned majority of balkan ''''''countries''''''

And it's at least four times older than the United States.

> 5 times older than the us
still gets conquered in 5 days makes sense

That's a silly argument. Fennomen, who deliberately cast out Swedishness and claimed Finnishness, somehow get credited for their Swedishness. Their whole agenda was not a Swedish one.