>the wall will never be built
>trump constantly going back on campaign promises
IM SICK OF LOSING

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12871426/
youtube.com/watch?v=4HhpYy84SS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geez, impatient much?

trump is a failure if he can't build his wall in 1 year and then campaign the remaining 3 years.

And how does the wall get funded if their is no active government to begin with?

no hes a failure if he cant build the wall by january 21st 2017
>t. shill

What is the el Chapo proposal

This proves that we can't unseat ZOG using the ballot box. His cucking to the kikes can be used as teachable moment to any normie not quite aware of the JQ and the inherent flaws of the bullshit system we call democracy.

Don't worry dude, we're well on our way to our 100th monkey moment. When that happens we'll be able to form the RWDS and solve all of our problems in one fell swoop by throwing our political rivals and enemies out of helicopters. It's the only solution to be honest senpai.

>B-but Mexico is paying for it.
We got conned niggers, i was really looking forward for a huge wall where i could express my artistic ideas.

did anyone actually think trump would do any of that shit? do ppl think bernie would have really delivered free healthcare and college degrees for everyone? the president is a figurehead

yes, many people who have no control over their lives and are desperate for a change of atmosphere

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

strawpoll.me/12871426/

The designs and funding are already in place.

#ivankafirst

He hasn't gone back on shit, $40 million Shareblue shill.

Signed executive orders to:
>building the wall
>deporting illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>building the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>denying non-Christian refugees
>blocking immigration from some muslim countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructuring NSA
>orders the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restricting H1-Bs
>give more funding to NASA
and also:
>put Gorsuch on the Supreme Court
>making phone calls to corporations to bring back jobs every day
>el chapo will pay for the wall
>still getting shilled against 24/7 by the media, deep state, and globalist puppets, same as always, but you think he's suddenly on their side?
Your shill arguments don't work against facts and common sense, faggot.

reddit is that way

Leo no you're in denial ducking like. Trump is with the likes of you can't see that do not even try and claim to be redpilled you babby redditor

Fuck off shill and stop spamming this shit

The wall is going to be built despite what you say

>muh everyone who disagrees is a shill

This isn't your Reddit safe space

Checked

>Most levels of governments infiltrated with democrat supporting workforce even in red States
I'm suprised the Dems havent knocked him off his throne het

I dont hope they will but I wouldnt be suprised if they pulled it off

Hes right though you are a shill

Go ahead we'll meet you there
>Redditors are the only people who agree with me

Found a faggot everybody

Fuck off shill

These fucking faggots are doing this shit so obvious its sad

Obongo's whole career basically showed us that Congress has the President by the balls. Why would things be different now?

Because the congress is republican held under a republican president?

No! NOOOOOOO! BROS WE ARE WINNING, don't listen to the LIES from SHARIABLUE! Come on over to /r/The_Donald, we have all the best God Emperor memes! Don't listen to the fake news, WE ARE WINNING THIS IS 4D BACKGAMMON!

You are such a fucking loser

The majority in Congress? Even Obama got Obamacare through when his party controlled the govt but Trump has basically done nothing because the moderate half of the party can't agree with the far right part of the party and just like when it happened with The Democrats, the Congress will flip and lead to 4-8 years of Congressional blue balling.

We're in for red Obama but he's also a regular dude basically, not an articulate politician so it will be ten times as many fucking embarrassing gaffes

Go back to /r/the_cuckold

Excellent, when can we expect any of these things to happen?

Lol baby got his feelings hurt.
Trump is your president despite what you say loser

Jimmy Carter was president too. Trump is going to end up a one term race traitor.

You think you know Trump but you don't. 90% decrease in refugees already

9001% increase when Trump causes a democrat to win in 2020 due to his shitty presidency.

>I'm sick of losing

maybe you shouldn't be a democrat then

That's the result of the media portrayal of him. In truth he hasn't done much of anything but because the media is demonizing him so hardcore the illegals are buying the hype the MSM is selling them.

Once more proof that Machiavelli was right: Perception>Reality when you talk politics with people.

>Only 100 days have passed with maximum pushback from Dems the entire time.
You sure are one impatient fucker. His wall will come relax. Obamacare will fall relax

You Jews are doing a fine job painting White Nationalists as incoherent retards.

Saves us the trouble when we create a normal pro White movement minus the WN cancer.

>Perception>reality in politics.
Very true. Just like in a debate it doesn't matter if you actually win the debate. What matters is If the public thinks you've won the debate.

But regardless of what the media is doing Trump will keep trucking on and changing the country in his likeness

Pic related: it's 90% of Trump's cabinet.

The funny part is when there all standing in the gas chambers they'll ask themselves "Why Me?!" like they always do.

relax, fag

In first 100 days average over 2 blatant lies a day by this administration.

feelsbro

>Trump wants to fulfill promises
>Tries to do thing he promised
>Get's shut down by everyone
>HAHA FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FORMER DRUMPH SUPPORTER HERE LISTEN TO HOW I REGRET MY VOTE
>ARTICLE AFTER ARTICLE ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE A PRESIDENT HE IS BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD
>ARTICLES COMPARING HIM TO OTHER LEADERS
>HE'S LITERALLLY FUCKIN HITLER
>ARTICLES MAKING FUN OF HIS KIDS
I still believe in you Trump, try your best everyday Trump you can do it just a day at a time, never give up Trump! I can see how unfair the deck was dealt to you and how everyone around you wants you to fail.... even though I didn't vote for you... I still want you to be the best leader you can be!

Can a Ameribro explain how this budget actually works? In Bongland, if a majority of both the Lower and Upper houses of Parliament approve a budget then it gets passed, simple as. Yet why is it that Republicans, who have a majority in both lower and upper legislative bodies, apparently needed to make these significant concessions to the Democrats or otherwise they had the power to "shut down" the government, even though they're a minority party?

THIS

Seriously, how do any of you except him to get MORE done when all you faggots bitching keep voting a bunch of weak republicans (I'm looking at you Wisconsin, Kentucky and Arizona) into Congress and those activist judges keep blocking everything.

His Exec orders alone are probably the only thing right now that's gonna help us get jobs. If you want MORE, call your fucking representatives or better, stop voting for bitches like Paul Ryan.

How many times will these consensus cracking attempts have to be revealed?

>muh jobs

Unemployment is going down you NEET fuck. Trump has done nothing concrete on immigration or racial demographics.

>it took obama 2 years to get obamacare passed

/thread

You act like he hasn't tried to do anything about immigration at all.
Also when did he say he was going to do something about racial demographics?

It's because at assholes that get voted into Congress aren't really "Republican" or "Democrat".

Most of them are old ass politicians who play nice with each other when no one is looking to make deals. So for example, despite the Republicans having a MAJORITY with EVERYTHING, they wanna fuck over Trump and help the Liberals get shit passed so when it comes time for another bill to get passed (like raising their salaries or a bill that is gonna help give subsidies to a industry that a non-politician friend works in, etc.)

It's a giant con really. As long as they claim to be in one party or the other, they will get voted in for life and reap all the benefits because most Americans are to stupid to try to elect new people.

don't forget that this was his main thing too. Just like how Trump's main thing is his wall

Plans and fundings are here but the wall will never be ! Don't be delusional

/Thread

he couldnt even repeal or replace Obamacare but somehow that isn't his fault. all of Trump's criticisms of Obongo are somehow valid and not the entire governments fault but any criticism against Trump is beyond his abilities to resolve and not his fault. you are all literally just a right-wing version of the Obamafags from 2008.

While they have the majority there are still "nevertrump" candidates who will oppose anything he does. The democrats will never budge because they know that no matter what they do, its republicans fault if there is a government shutdown. Whats important to remember is that this is an extension until the 2018 budget in october which trump and republicans can have more control over.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HhpYy84SS4

Most people conveniently turn a blind eye to this fact though.
Why pay attention to the truth when you can shit on a guy for not pushing your pipe dream ethno-state.

>el chapo will pay for the wall
this

>the bobby hill redditor avatar
go back