Why do we listen to Varg when he's just a snow chimp?

Why do we listen to Varg when he's just a snow chimp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XopBQ3quW2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't

Still butthurt, Nigel? Be careful, or we'll culturally enrich you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=XopBQ3quW2g

Varg has the only solution

I think you need to worry about your own cultural enrichment desu lad.

He's a fucking murderous pagan. Why would I?

>Show's a picture of people from long ago who were white and violent
>Shows modern day niggers, STILL being violent
Geez, it's almost like people were more violent in the past. Who would have fucking thought? UK lad just mad because the vikings fucked you, they fucked france, and then their descendants fucked you again.

Still having trouble telling the difference between US and THEM, lad?

why were temples full of gold at first place?

pot calling the kettle black

This.

If anything we upped their genetic quality.

God loves mammon

She's Jewish, Olaf.

Because religion is just another scam.

g'day to you sir

There is no country in world history who plundered other countries more than the Empire, besides maybe Spain. Don't get me wrong, Empire was a good thing, but just because it was done by disciplined armies and bureaucrats rather than raiders in a long ship doesn't change it.

I just typed British blonde into search engine.

Sure, she might be a jew. You can put a sticker on anything claiming it to be something, but at the end of the day she is genetically aryan enough to have natural blonde hair with blue eyes. Cant argue with that.

Because niggers are annoying

sage but the difference is that Nords were warriors pillaging foreign lands and did so very effectively.
Niggers are poor scum that kill and rob from their own country and people.

As a swede living in the UK, there are almost no genuine blondes here. They are all bottle blondes, cheap knockoffs. What you want is an upper middle class brit girl. Or an aussie girl but usually they won't bring anything to the discussion except the accent.

amen

Amen

How can you even compare those, that picture is just bad in so many ways.

Vikings, raided other countries and provided them with superior genes. Those countries had the right to fight back if they where brave enough.

Niggers, raid their own countries where they live and provide inferior genes. Those who live there have no right to defend them self without going to jail.

These two are so very diffrent. You are also comparign two very diffrent times. Beside killing monks and christians is nothing bad, its a part of our culture. They are basically kike preachers in disguise.

There is a difference between a warrior tribe who raided hundreds of years ago and a nigger who is stealing in modern time kiddo

amen

All Germanic Nordic Slavic people are snow bigger info European hyperboreans from Asia aka asaland and west siberia they then migrated I do shrieks during the Neolithic
They've always been snow chimps.

Amen

what's the difference if the nigs call themselves a warrior tribe of gangsters?

Than they are still niggers who are stealing in moder times