Is France the most cucked nation in the world?

Is France the most cucked nation in the world?

yes

Not enough rural and suburban retards for Le Pen to win.

It's too late, the scale has tipped, they've imported too many non-Frenchmen who vote against French interests.

>Le Pen rising quickly and steadily

Not yet. There is still hope,

No, we're not brazil.

not yet

I'd say Germany, or one of the Scandinavian countries.

>g-geert will win g-guys!

(((polls)))

Haven't we learned by now that (((MSM polls))) are total bullshit?

The polls predicted right the popular vote, they only got it wrong on the electoral college. France doesn't have this bullshit of electoral college. The polls are probably right again, as they were in the Netherlands election.

The polls had Geert to win up until a few days before the actual election.

Trump's odds were actually a little lower than that so we'll see what happens

What was Farage ( a far more consensual candidate) results in last UK election again? How many seats? Share with us the amount of redpillness UK has, please.

I'm french ans media try do convince people to vote for macron with the polls, but i think french grouvernement have cheated, we had a lot of probleme during the election

yes

Sad to say, but it seems that Finland is.

Whites are only 60% of the population here and we were able to pull it off, Frogs have no fucking excuses as far as I'm concerned if they can't do this?

But they don't have the electoral college system, it's looking grim.

At least they had Brexit. What about France? Accept it. Your country in the future will be a Brazil 2.0

Pretty much

Interesting comparisons could be drawn between Trump-voting Hispanics and Arab/African Le Pen sympathizers.

This isn't a poll , this is a prediction

At least Britain has a conservative government in power and is actually leaving the EU. You guys are 90% white right? How are you losing this? If we were 90% the fucking Nazis would have a decent shot of winning.

They seem to be competing with the Sweeds and Germans to see who can endure the most rapefugee violence upon their people

Get Farage to 40% and then we'll talk again

I bet if le pen was a man, more people would trust her.

I don't blame them. It's hard to believe a female can actually withstand the pressure to carry out her views especially when they are extreme.

These are estimates. Estimates can and will be wrong, even unintentionally.

First, ask how the surveys that comprised this statistic took place; were they distributed among geographical locations, social class, ethnicity and other significantly dependant factors proportional to the population of france that comprises of them? If not then the survey is going to be inaccurate.

Chances are, this survey is inaccurate- studies on such factors and political ideology is too politically incorrect. Shoving online poll results in my face doesn't tell me shit.

This statistic was the number of outcomes that Trump won presidency, not the chance of trump actually winning (all outcomes had even weight), though it is quite deceptive. Not necessarily a prediction.

We don't have the same election system so the comparison is pointless nonsense.

No, only cucks vote for a woman who had a daughter with a Mossad agent.

I swear I've seen this before...

> it could be worse
he could be promoting mass tax increases.

We don't have a retarded 2 horse race system here.

Apart from what you've listed, there's also simple fucking monster vote, and not to mention it's logically invalid to try and draw a conclusion on a whole nation based on relatively small sample sizes by nature.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

DEJA

VU

I know your baiting but that's not how polling works.

do they rest of europe even have far right ?
no

didnt she close the gap or at least gain some Traction

>If we were 90% the fucking Nazis would have a decent shot of winning.
No. Because you are now making the shift into a white minority, the whites that are left are more sensitive to that eventuality, hence the push for Trump. If you were 90%, you could afford being an open-border virtue signalling leftist since you would know about its consequences yet.

>At least they had Brexit.
>had

>Your country in the future will be a Brazil 2.0
No, we actually have an history, unlike the armpit you're calling a country.

>At least Britain has a cuckservative government in power
ftfy
>and is actually leaving the EU.
They've been reluctant members since day one. We're founding members. Not comparable at all.
>You guys are 90% white right?
I don't even know but I'd say far less.
>If we were 90% the fucking Nazis would have a decent shot of winning.
I doubt it.

which is the reason why Britons always vote leftist because their environment is the whitest
big cities don't count,people living there are crazy

History doesn't change the fact that the french people are a bunch of cucks that are going to vote for Macron.

>Trump can't win guys

wasn't he 2nd most popular but the leading party decided to cut him from the coalition?

> they did surrender in like a month

>French people
Kek.

Their a joke, they'll surrender to anything at the drop of a hat

We're not like Sweden, we're not indeuroskins welcoming sandniggers and shitskins !

"Madam President"
Commies are scared only because she's a woman kek

> implying rape rates in France has not gone up

America is

what I find funny is how the lefties want a woman in power but now they don't want it.

> implying it doesn't depend on how you construct the stats

> french police
k den

Not really but is in the top 10

>be me
>arrive at paris on train from italy
>take subway to hotel
>only white in subway
>what the fuck is happening here
>train arrive at station
>still no whites only black and muslims
>arrive at hotel area
>full of blacks and muslims doing nothing all day(muslims had stores at least and some blacks were well integrated but many were there scratching their balls all day)
>people pissing on the street
>people jumping on the subway to not pay
>everything cost 3 times more than italy because of big syndicates

But on the top 10 of cucked democracies i would give france the 5th place.

This.

Quick, let's pray to Kek!
We must fight!
LOL KEK

Poll is pre-first round.

I just assumed the French have actually gotten used to terrorist attacks like they were told to.