I hate to admit it, but they've got a good point here

I hate to admit it, but they've got a good point here.

fuck off

Not a surprising comment from someone who lives in a Muslim country

good

the german race is a stain that must be wiped out

Literal boom?

I really don't understand what they think is going to happen when Muslims are the majority. Do they really think Germany will still be Germany at that point? What is a country if not the people that make it it up?

:/
It's just fucking replacement.

What's offensive about this? More migrants means more babies which means more labour, which will contribute to the growth of Germany's economy.

>oy vey, stop having children goyim, the world is going to be overpopulated
>Isn't it beautiful that these brownmigrants are having so many children? It's a baby boom!

>Muslim babies
>going boom

Checks out.

because the last one was so fucking great am i right

This is so fuckin Jewish, why not incentivize domestics to have babies if you're going to have this big scary worker shortage? Oh I guess importing droves of theocratic animals that refuse to assimilate is better

The babies in the image appear to be assimilating into the German culture. That's fake news.

>western countries must have less babies, because of global warming
>western countries need more immigration, because of demographics

>by (((Lauren Sandler)))
Every fucking time.

Then it is rather surprising a nigger country like yours managed to find a white president

Not cool burger!

Seriously, put those mud baby girls in ninja suits and I'll believe it

Kek

>there's no way those people we tried to exterminate in ww2 who now happen to control the world still harbor ill feelings towards us

t. Germany

American Jew here. For once I agree with the monkey. Germany must be destroyed to stand as an example to Spain, Portugal, France, and the United Kingdom.

Likewise Sweden must fall to solidify the will of Norway and Finland in the fight against Islam. We know what we are doing.

Your country doesn't look better. Anglo scum.

>muslim immigrants
>working
Good one, Jan.

Do they realize how many babies we will have to put into ovens if it continues like this?

More little brown shits to join gnags, bully and beat up german boys and rape german girls

They perfectly know that. And that's the plan.

Literally cuckoldry

I wish we'd chose right wing niggers instead, and I'm not even joking, I'd vote 50 cent for president.

Wherent the kikes complaining about overpopulation a few years ago?

>Migrants mean a baby boom for Islam.
FTFY

fuck this shit

I hate Anglos

tell me how to make the kugel

Germanic people are done! Long live the Anglos!

B-but that's the old outdated way of thinking racist
You can't charge a Muslim with rape they don't know any better

That's the plan, user. To fucking eradicate Germany and turn it into Turkistan 2.0.

Is this comment about your country? Because is it already happend.

Over my dead body

>implying nigger mongrels dominated the world and still do so

Ain't mad, massa.

You are forgetting about the magic dirt in Germany that causes anyone who moves there to become ethnically and culturally German.

I mean, how do you think Germany came about to begin with? It's the dirt.

Question: how would you deal with the influx of migrant babies when fascism sweeps across Europe for a second time?

I don't think they do desu. They're just trying to cause resentment against muslims so they have an excuse to get rid of palestinians etc.
They can't really do that right now since Israels reputation is bad enough

hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA
H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A

Looks a lot like article 2, clause C.

Use quark instead of cottage cheese. You can get it at farmer's markets. If you want to be really fancy you could roast currants in the oven (fresh small grapes) and add those.

But seriously. Germany and Sweden, or at least Germany, must set an example or we won't get democratically elected immigration restrictions in the rest of Western Europe. Britain has no physical land border with the rest of Europe so I suppose it is the easiest land to serve as a test cooker for Civic Nationalism.

>hey we solved the overpopulation crisis, the population is getting lower meaning more room and less consumption of resources
>oy vey time to bring in niggers

bravo

hopefully mass genocide

Rats.

>tfw i'm whiter than the average german in 2025
who's the aryan now fritz?

(((YOU))) status: wrekt

You gotta realize these people mentality:

if they're not malicious in nature, they simply see people who immigrate to Germany as German now. Those who are malicious see it as we do, but normies aren't thinking that much. If you posed the question to them; "Is a Somali who legally immigrates to Germany now German" they'd probably just answer 'yes'. So if Germany's birth rates are falling, the solution is to simply import people who don't have low birth rates so that Germany doesn't suffer the effects of a decline in population.

Of course, that doesn't work in practice since the "people" who go there just leech off the system and have 8 kids each, and never assimilate in any way. They can never, and have no desire to ever "become German".

>I'm jewish
>lets destroy Sweden and Germany

yup he checks out

>My ancestors have been in Britain for 10,000 years.
Stopped reading there.

>it's just genecide
>replacement doesnt mean demographic shift guys, don't be so stupid

It's happening everywhere. How are your Africans/Lebanese?

That's nonsense, though.
Those babies will be raised in their own, seperate communities, unfit to work and unfit for the German society.
On paper, there will be more babies. It won't translate into the labour force - and therefore will be of no use towards pension payments of our reverted age pyramid.

(((Bloomberg))). Figures.

This is the pathway to become brazil.

But I thought baby booms are bad things because of """"overpopulation""""?

It's only a bad thing if they're white babies.

12 gauge baby trap shooting?

Really? Give it a rest with the anti UK stuff, god Pol has been so shit lately for us, even tho mosques have been torched.

NO PRAISES FROM ANYONE FOR DOING THAT, JUST OLD 1980'S NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT PAKIS!

Go fuck yourself you Lebanese piece of shit.

/thread

Cant wait until the civil war that makes Bosnia look like Disney Land.

A high population is only bad if you are white

if you are a nigger it's good

D is also in effect

Fuck this shit, we have clear evidence of genocide and yet none of these organisations that are supposed to protect us work for white people

So why should we follow UN law? Clearly the UN laws don't apply to us if this one doesn't

God, imagine the smell...

>tan skin but white facial structure

days racis

Demographic crisis averted!

it's ok he gave us the secret to good kugel germany and sweeden are acceptable and necessary sacrifices

At this point I don't even care if the baby is ''ethnic german'' (is there even something like that?) or of foreign background. Germany has had massive problems with the birthrates over the course of the last years.
Now it seems that the trend is changing.

almost everyone on earth has low birth rates except niggers

For some reason we should all suffer from overpopulation because niggers are so "special"

>germany will exist after the next generation
hahah nigger wut

good goy

Read what I posted here:
The number of babies is irrelevant, what's relevant is its influence on the workforce and the ability to pay for all the healthcare and pension our older folks feel entitled to.

What fucking point do they have? You mean there is a baby boom in the insulated Islamic colonies that have no desire to integrate in the country they are subsuming?

I swear these people need a helicopter ride.

THANK YOU BASED ALLAH

Muzzy is mad lmao

You'll never guess the secret ingredient in our Passover Matzoh though!

Did they really display the german flag in that pic? I'm so triggered. Those damn nazis.

thats how muslims take over the world. they breed their way into majority if they cannot just rape and murder their way into one.

>Germany took in a shitload of immigrants.
>Still has the world's lowest birth rate.
It doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps we should try with another few million and check back when they are all dead.

This

Nothing is technically stopping White women from reproducing. I suppose most would rather not date autistic men though.

The state can easily afford to pay pensions without immigrants (who are a net drain and only lower wages assuming they do manage to work anyway)

At least assuming you aren't a retard that's a member of the EU

more like a muslim boom

Isn't it twisted how far this has gone in just 2 years or so? The narrative went from

>Syrian refugees fleeing from war
to
>Refugee crisis from multiple countries
then just
>Migration from any non-white country replacing you

Well geez in that case they should have just asked! So in your mind then the leftists are just controlled opposition to further stoke the hatred?

>The number of babies is irrelevant, what's relevant is its influence on the workforce and the ability to pay for all the healthcare and pension our older folks feel entitled to.

This is the point though. I would like to see an honest study on how useful these insulated communities are to the actual labor force. Is a laborer there worth something close to a laborer elsewhere?

Also people are retarded going full immigration as we are already in another machine revolution. Lets see what happens when there are not enough jobs. Willing to bet these immigrates wont be doing any innovation for a couple generations at least.

fukken saved

You stole my picture to make this absolute fucking terrible post reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>German
>race
no such thing
Germany has always been a diverse country, which is why it was united so late

Immigrants are good at raising housing costs (good for boomers) and lowering wages (also good for boomers)

not much else

Yeah but these kids won't benefit us, and they will all be Muslims shitskins and they destroy our German society.