Stop thinking highly of ancient Romans, they were homosexual, race mixing, having orgies, getting wasted...

Stop thinking highly of ancient Romans, they were homosexual, race mixing, having orgies, getting wasted, promoting multiculturalism and globalism, they were degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
blackbag.gawker.com/is-ancient-history-completely-made-up-by-the-man-1694539419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably those decadent etruscans

>Stop thinking highly of ancient Romans
nobody does

Theres only one homosexual in that picture. the man in the middle taking it in the ass..

Fucking someone in the ass isnt gay, it's alpha.

They had some recurring virtues, but yeah, they went to complete shit.

Seems that all empires are cursed to fall to decadence.

it's only gay if you fall in love

No, having an erection for a dude is pretty gay as well.

>Fucking someone in the ass isnt gay, it's alpha.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAH

They also fucked animals, little boys, and family members. White people will fuck anything even themselves go figure.

Rome became the super power it was in the days of the Republic, when it was a strong cohesive culture. The decline happened later, starting in the late republic/early empire.

>Stop thinking highly of ancient Romans
They were a great people once. That's as far as I will go though. They were degenerates because their civilization bred degeneracy. Alaric did nothing wrong.

I'm reading a book on the Roman art right now. Interesting factoid; blonde hair on women was associated with prostitution, because all the new slaves coming in from Gaul and Germania had blonde hair and many of these blonde qt's were sent straight to the brothels. But eventually blonde hair caught on in fashion so Italian women started wearing blonde wigs etc at one point. Anyways, this book was saying that most of the artwork they've found depicting women with blonde were prostitutes, it's often in ancient brothels.

blonde qt's are as tasty today as they were back then. some things never change

I'd say that being able to mantain an erection in the presence of another naked man is pretty fucking gay in general..

I imagine, that if I were to become a complete degenerate and participate in orgies, the same moment in which my ocular globe apparatus fell it's gaze upon some other man's ass, my man pole would probably most likely fall over like a tree before a compaby of axemen...

Your right Christianity and Holy Roman Empire was disgusting and degenerate.

Fags are part of every culture dude. Nobody likes them. You're just some kike trying to get us to hate Rome.

Rome was a disgrace that forced civilization down everyone's throat. Good riddance.

That was mostly an affair of the patricians once they became degenerate, near the end of the Empire.
The common man(aka rural and suburban retards) didn't like this sort of shit.

Early Romans would've despised them.

That book is garbage and just trying to slander blonde hair.

Pretty sure that common theme of ancient history was that there were tough people who built an empire and over time degenerated into weakness. Like Persians, Greeks, Macedonians and Romans. This is what ancient historians themselves believed.

It was the Jews yet again

>Romans
>White

My favorite jew story is how the fall of Constantinople was caused because the kikes left the gate open for the Muslims to enter.

Their culture shits all over yours snow nigger

>Warrior culture

That is why rome collapsed you moron. Romans cant into economy.

They were white and not just that, they were Aryan
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

All the sources are listed and are variable

You can keep your degeneracy next time, Decimus Maximus. We don't want it.

WE

>most of them are either Malalas or nordicists themselves interpreting them as they please

Don't forget about cuckolding. Roman men often paid famous gladiators to fuck their wives.

>We don't want it.
You've already had it, and you've been better for it. Be grateful to our roman ancestors

what'll they say about us

The 'modern age' is only about 200 years old, and we're already injecting children with estrogen and you can buy gay hookers with telephones.

If 'they' were homosexual and all about getting wasted, so are you by this logic.

Rome was about strength, glory, and honest peasant living for hundreds of years before it was a hedonistic pit.

by the way you sound like a fucking moron who saw half a special on the History Channel one time.

>we wuz romans n shieet

But what happened then?

Ethnicity of Roman Emperors:

-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Galba - Roman Italian
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - unknown, presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Cisalpine Gaulish (born at Narnia)
-Trajan - Spanish
-Hadrian - Spanish
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Danubian and Syrian
-Constantine I and his sons - Moesian or Dacian

>our roman ancestors
They're not my ancestors. They were degenerates and they paid the price for it. Like I said, Alaric did nothing wrong.

It's undeniable recorded evidence though? You literally can't deny this. Just read the sources.

Mongrolization Rom assimilated so many races and foreigners into it's empire it gave birth to the modern race of Italy, which is the reason there country has done nothing for 1500 years.

Remember all the infant skeletons found a year or two ago, tossed against a wall along with animal bones and other trash in a Rome archaeological dig

They gave us all the gift of civilisation. And you chose to repay their memory with spite. Shame on you, celt barbarian

Interesting. I don't know why anyone would deny this. Was northern Italy not a part of the the Roman Empire?

They were a deeply conservative people.

pol btfo
defend this. pro tip: you can't

Daily reminder that the whole ""Roman history"" was fabricated
blackbag.gawker.com/is-ancient-history-completely-made-up-by-the-man-1694539419

>nothing for 1500 years.
Ever heard of the Renaissance?

West started to go to shit when it started to glorify (((romans))) instead of Israel. Really makes you think.

how do we know it wasn't just like that at the end when the Jews were busy collapsing the empire?

You can't stop yourself can you
any chance you get
stirring, stirring
Is it because there's such a high black element in kikes

The Rome of the 5th century was almost unimaginably conservative. I don't get where this "Rome fell because of degeneracy" meme even came from

Empires decay. More news at 11.

And that's why they got invaded by the Aryan man.

No it didn't you faggot regard the later day problems were symptoms of their stupid desicion making in the centuries before

I'm sickj of this degeneracy crap NatSocs keep pulling. The Romans were the most advanced civilization of their time, they conquered Europe and the entire fertile crescent and even invented the fucking steam engine, although they didn't put two and two together that it could be used for automation. They were entitled to enjoy themselves.

Same goes for the idiots who think the world is about to end because despite the fact we've been to the Moon, invented a globe spanning network that allows us to communicate instantly with anyone and can provide clean drinking water to millions of people, society will break down because people enjoy a cheeky wank or playing video games.

>It's undeniable recorded evidence though?
not really, considering that Malalas lived when the western Roman Empire had already collapsed and his chronographia isn't considered a major source at all

nice job posting two faces that look completely different
moreover, it doesn't prove shit, since they may as well have been Slavs or maybe just blonde Italians like the millions we have

snowniggers like you are pathetic

>celt barbarian
I'm a Germanic pal. Blonde hair and blue eyes, Anglo Saxon and German blood. My ancetsors fought Rome and I will honour them. I spit when I think of Rome's "civilization".

Those 'italian' women you mentioned who painted their faces white with lead and wore wigs made of blonde hair stolen from white people ... those weren't 'italian' women, they were kikes trying to pass as the whites they envied

The pudendum probably swung back after they realized what was going on and how far they fell. Too late though, same will happen with us.

pendulum*

Is that a dude fucking a woman getting fucked by a guy himself?

The influx of barbarians, unspoiled by civilizations, would set things straight, but it was already too late for the WRE.

What's funnier is that you probably unironically believe this

>mfw I'll never experience a Roman orgy with slave girls and submissive twinks

Why even live?

What's your point?

Do you sincerely believe that statue on the right is from Ancient Rome lmao

Antoninus Pius and Marcus Aurelius both hated homosexuals.

Probably why they were the last two good emperors before it finally collapsed after their successors turned the empire into an orgy of fag sex.

Yeah, here we just study till we're 25 with a degree after 2 years in the army

I dont want to shoot myself or anything no siree

Hollywood has slandered blonde hair for about a century.

They became degenerates after the time and that's the reason they fell, we see the exact same thing happening in our western societies.

Northern Italians are often blonde w/ blue eyes

Rome catered to minorities
It's why they collapsed
Big jew presence in what became Italy, all the way back to ancient Rome and still today
It's said 50% of Sicily was jew
Online, many Italians and Sicilians are rediscovering their jewish roots, encouraged by jews who offer to trace their family trees for them
Ritual baths suddenly being discovered all over Italy, once used for ritual bathing, mostly to cleanse jew women after they gave birth

Almost every culture had homosexual relationships till judaism religions. Even the most famous samurais used to have young lovers.
It was more about love than sex tho, wasn´t related to our actual thing "GIMME DAT AS, SLUT"

It is though.

You're talking to an abbo

Juden always have a part to play in the downfall of civilizations don't they? Animals, the lot of them.

Truth is believable
Backed by historic fact
Should I apologise for outing you shlomo

The majority of them are dark hair and brown eyes. Italians are not white either.

>nice feminine penises

Which is why the Roman Empire was at its greatest extent 100 years into the empire.

What about Suetonius or Pliny? Also do you have any other sources stating the opposite? And if you honestly think they have think they have no similarity your retarded. It does prove shit, theres are reason why blue eyes and blonde hair is so rare in Italy today, It's been swamped by Negros Semitics and Mongoloids even and the same thing happened to the Slavs, you honestly think they were always part mongoloid, they became like that from the interactions with the local Asians and conquest from the east, also Semitic influences. You have halfbreeds are pathetic no different then niggas claiming history because you'd have none otherwise, theirs a reason why your country is a backward shithole today.

Please tell me your not serious, do you honestly not know who that statue is off?

>tfw
What course you studying fellow
singapoor

Funny. The height of Greek and Macedonian culture was during Alexander's rule who was, you guessed it, a fag. He also loved Indian and Asian qt's. Any great man gets bored really quick with anything regarding physical or material pleasure. The boredom is what drives them

The US only accepted Italians as white in 1936

Fine, then you should have no problem posting a reputable source that supports your " only kikes wore blond wigs and whitened their skin" argument

Kek what the fuck

Why is ancient greek art so autistic it's pretty japanese tier

Nobody thinks highly of them. They fed people to lions for amusement.

You misspelled Greeks, faggot

australian shitposting at its best

Romans were about as white as they are now, stop being a total faggot and just accept it.

I always imagined Romans looked like this

Bloody hell. It's primary school level, literally
Go do your own research to make up for your tragic lack of education

Sage.

Guess who isn't spreading their genes at that orgy? It's they guy who can't maintain an erection when other dicks around, it's basically your junk being beta and ceding the pussy to other men.

>What about Suetonius or Pliny?
those are the two barely reliable sources and are a minority in that nordnigger site

>if you honestly think they have think they have no similarity your retarded
I just have a couple of eyes and see no similarity except the fact that they are both long headed caucasoids.

>blue eyes and blonde hair is so rare in Italy today
they aren't

>It's been swamped by Negros Semitics and Mongoloids
that's just your mother buddy

you modern snowniggers are virtually indistinguishable from niggers, same behaviors and attitudes, only in a depigmented fashion

And this.

Graduating in a week to get my diploma in marine engineering. Then in 2 months im off to the army. Trying to convince them im a cripple so I dont literally spend 2 years wasted living in an army barracks

this how strong the republic was. it gave the empire enough momentum to delay the decline for hundreds of year.

Worse. In WW2, Italians were sent to north Africa with fuel for their fellow Italians
The took water to them instead
and sold the gas
Told me by an Italian who was there

that statue was made a few hundred years ago. It's an artists rendition, not an actual representation and definitely not an ancient roman statue

Just imagine dick instead of dagger and it will be accurate enough.