Baseball player wears Trump hat, media is OUTRAGED

"Many in the sports media, including ESPN, are calling for the boycott of the Arizona Diamondbacks after Patrick Corbin wore a Trump hat in their locker room and on their plane."

Will he be suspended? Did he go too far showing his power level in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HhpYy84SS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine if Hillary won and someone wore a shirt for her. No one would give a shit. Remember all the niggers that supported Obama? I don't watch sports but ESPN is cancerous

Everyday Civil War 2 gets closer and closer.

No one gives a shit about non-news like this when France is burning to the ground. Go back to r/the_kikelover

Disney owns ESPN, owned by Jews. That's all you need to do. Do not support ESPN, don't watch shitty mind numbing sports.

> implying libcucks have jobs that occupy their time and can stand people who work for a living
kek

I Want a Civil War 2

Does his shirt say RED, WHITE, & DEEZ NUTS?

Reading the comments on social media LMAO the leftists are going NUTS

>no source

This is what worries me. It's a fucking hat and yet you can't wear it in public without people going apeshit. Pretty sure I remember all those people wearing Obongo shit throughout 2008 and no one gave a shit about it.

>wearing a baseball cap supporting the current president in power is literally revealing your power level and the mayn stream meteor is crucifying you for it

Jesus m8s this is a shit timeline

I'm not even a drumpfkin but this is over the line

France is always burning though.

>imagine if Hillary won and someone wore a shirt for her. No one would give a shit.

Would people even give a shit if they did it now? I doubt it. They'd probably just feel sorry for them.

Sports and the lottery; reserved for the proletariat.

Time to kill these lefties.
Has ro be done. Our patience is gone. He is the fucking president.
Cw2 now.

No shit. "Showing his power level"? more like showing that he falls for controlled opposition.

fake news. neck yourself

>mayn stream meteor

the media went full shekel shiller
jew boss say shut it down, goy don't into subtle
WHITE PPL BAD
spill the jew spaghetti
rabbi facepalm

Supporting the sitting president of your country is super contoversial now.

>pic related

> the real problem is accountability if a nigger commits a crime all he has to do is call the police racist then theirs a fucking news civil war going on because video proof is not real to them

DIAMONDBACKS MENTIONED :DDDDDDD

Who in the sports media is freaking out? I'm Sup Forums and sports media started my hatred for the media years ago.

These people truly hate America

This is like when the Jews boycotted Germany

Well? You gonna start it or what?

No - you insufferable faggots. The baseball player has a beard and is not wearing a Trump hat.

ESPN needs to fire that fat niggress Jamelle Hill

She's already employed. I only watch MLB Network though.

the vast majority of the tax base that props up red states are in blue states. that's a cold hard number and no amount of temper tantrum will change it.

also ironic that a NEET closet case like you is talking shit, kek

>unironically stating that supporting the president is a bad thing

Seriously? Supporting the president of america as an american is a dangerous act to the media...how the fuck did we fall so far?

>Civil War 2
Will it have the same outcome where the south loses again?

> implying we wreak a college campus's
> disrupt traffic
with out temper tantrums

Archive link?

Damn the guy in the back has some major dick sucking lips.

You guys don't remember the witch Hunt and mud dragging Tom Brady went through when he gave an interview with a maga hat in his locker?

> south more military than north
> more guns in south
> south contains oil that is needed to run tanks etc.
lets see how it goes

Yeah it's ogre man. There is no way we will ever be able to work together anymore. This experiment has officially failed when the president is no longer the leader of the United States but only the leader of those who voted for him.

I'm so fucking glad they won the Super Bowl. The fucking butthurt that night was like election night all over again.

Don't forget the daily doses of soma.

The south also isn't filled with effeminate milquetoast faggots like the north. Downside is we have lots of nigs.

I absolutely despise the pats but I was rooting for them hard after retards made it political, which was a damn shame. Brady is the goat though I'll finally admit it

Brother :DDD
>tfw the sneks are my team and I watch every single game, even the 13 inning torture last night

Feels good man. Also I'm pretty sure this stuff was for dress up day or something, everyone going overboard with the red white and blue, so he could just say he was being ironic.

>calling for the boycott of the Arizona Diamondbacks after Patrick Corbin wore a Trump hat in their locker room and on their plane
That doesn't even make sense. He's the president. Why would you get in trouble for wearing his hat?

This kind of shit sets the left back. I'm going to disclose something just to put things in perspective. I likely won't be replying because what I'm going to admit will undoubtedly invoke the ire of my fellow Sup Forumslacks.

So, I was raised in a Jewish household. I'm Catholic. Baptized, confirmed, and married in the Church but all my relatives are Jewish and I love them dearly. None of them are bankers and we're all just middle class. If there is a Jewish conspiracy, then someone forgot to tell us.

I grew up in the goth scene in Miami. A very popular band in this scene was Death in June. As many of you know, Deathheads often wear full Nazi officers' uniforms and regalia. One of my dearest friends was a hardcore Deathhead and would often show up to the degenerate goth clubs we hung around in with his whole kit on.

I wasn't fucking shook... nor did I ever once consider that it was my right to tell HIM how he should dress or express himself. Free speech is a cornerstone of democracy and the left would do well for themselves to choose their battle more carefully.

>implying that person even watched sportsball

> nigs are good as meat shields
also certain parts have more blacks than nigs

Next civil war won't be North Vs. South, it will be Urban Vs. Rural; enjoy starving to death city niggers.

Exactly, man. I'm not a Pats fan but everyone making it about "White V. Black" and all the half time takes of "How that feel white boi, losing to the most black city" type of Tweets.

Why the dbacks? Why do you watch baseball at all?

Shit, I have his rookie card.

Now I'm even more proud to be a D-backs fan. GO SNEKS!

The left have gone insane. This is all going to end in tears.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XEIR GENDER\S???

What's your source on this boycott, OP?
I googled it and the first thing to show up was this thread.

It was one of those theme days, to keep the morale up and keep things light in the locker room.

>wearing the racist hat in public
maybe he should keep that for himself and not publicly display his hatred of people that are different than him

This

Based Arizona and Baseball

>Starting a boycott because an athlete supports the current president
How did we get to this point?

>showing support for your political preference is grounds to be suspended

THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEE

> troll / 10

It's really sad, Disney made so many great hour long movies for tv. They were high quality, inspirational, healthy good stuff.. all lost in time now

It's because the left still hasn't gotten over the fact Clinton lost. They still haven't excepted the loss.

Baseball is comfy and helps me relax when working essentially night shift at home. Dbacks because I didn't want the worst team around but also don't like people who join a sport and bandwagon instantly to the big teams, and they're mid to low tier.
Arizona has alright politics and demographics, but doesn't matter much because don't see many blacks at baseball games anyway. And I watched a few games before deciding on a team and the first snek one was a pretty good comeback.
Plus their stadium is great and has a pool.

Rhe gift that keeps giving.

Cant believe 6 months ago

I wish I had Archie Bradley's beard

seriously sauce me senpai. Only confirmation I can find is a 404 Sup Forums thread

The next civil war will be white nationalists versus those in favor of multiculturalism, and more than likely some minorities will side with the white nationalists.

Looks like ESPN is going to layoff even more people.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HhpYy84SS4

>civil war 2
Its not going to be a civil war. Its going to be a massacre.

I am seeing nothing about this anywhere

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

Fair enough I guess. I can't watch baseball in the reg season cause I'm bored out of my mind but the playoffs are always fun. Going to games in person are awesome too.

But the only reason the north won was because they had more industry. But this time they have made a point of shipping off all of their industry over sea's.
So really its a question of who has more valuable goods to sell industrial nations.
>cotton and oil in the south
>food whine in the north
hmmm.

I thought Britfags liked cricket.
>Pic related

I don't know man. I feel is shit hits the fan they will basically be partisans for the left because they don't know any better and can't think for themselves on a critical level.

This doesn't work when you idiots reply to each other.

5 bucks says "Guis" never went to a game in their life.

Are we all just going to ignore the shirtless hillbilly cowboy fag to the right?

> implying we won't already have a plan in case that occurs
oh yes this flu shot is just a flu shot not a microchip that will explode

>normalizing political discrimination

Yes good goyim, let us- uh, I mean the subjective, fact-oriented media tell you what to believe

But Obamaleaf called me a rural and suburban retard :-(

All the 'hot take' show hosts are absolute liberal shills. (((Max Kellerman))) openly says Trump is a Nazi dictator on a fucking sports show; even used some kike yiddish term to complain about him. Luckily ESPN is failing and just had to lay off hundreds of employees. Of course the good goys, Al Sharpton blacks, and yiddes kept their jobs.

go back to the donald you reddit-posting beta males

> reddit is your calling buddy
the owner deleted several subs because muh opinions

I fucking loved the liberals saying the Falcons represented the left during the first half (stand against Trump supporting owner, coach, and Brady....underdog/empire vs rebels, Harry Potter vs Voldemort mentality) then the Pats came back and crushed their dreams. So ironic it sent my sides into orbit. Left cannot win this year.

>what are niggers

>support your president
>lose your job and be harrassed on social media for months

Don't say that name, fool! It'll bring about 35 spam posts that all reply to themselves with the same graphs over and over.

New England (massachusetts and new york) pay for every red state, those states can't even pay for their own welfare! sad!

This is the second time I've been scolded for merely posting the name in recent days. Is it a bit or something that searches for the name on the whole site and instantly gravitates to that thread to spam?

After Tom Brady you would think more people would do this.

Brady had a MAGA hat in his locker.

Then went on to win a record 5th SuperBowl in legendary fashion.

I remember when the media went apeshit over people wearing that fucking nigger's "hope" shirt. Wait, we all sat back and got cucked... never mind

I listen to Mike and Mike on my drive in to work, I'm glad for the most part they seem to keep politics out of their show.

I think greenburg is probably a jew though

Fake as fcuk OP. Nothing about this on twitter or google news.

>wearing a hat of your President is going too far

(((ESPN))

I saw some ape-hoop players wearing shirts that said "EQUALITY" on them.

Lel

So goddamn cringeworthy since it's pretty obvious their version of equality is equality of outcome.