The Promise - Armenian Genocide Movie

Why would a movie dealing with refugees running from a tyrannical government get such terrible reviews in such a time as today?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/user/ur40747968/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol look at the reviews. Tons of 1 star reviews from roaches who can't speak English.

It's only Oscar Bait if it's about the Shoah

roaches dont believe it was genocide

This was 100 years ago and has less evidence than the ww2 holocaust.
Still it is pretty clear that this was an act of genocide and Turks hate it.

oscar bait about a fictional genocide which (((armenian government))) pushes for territorial concessions from turkey

believe it or not, if not for the kike shilling most politically charged media go to the trash in the eyes of normies

I'm not sure if it is because they are bored by the topic, or if they don't know much about it due to complete lack of interest (and bread and circus).

These politically charged movies only succeed with the groups that may profit from the ideology, hence the shoah movies are always popular with the normies since the kikes shill through their media control and thus make it popular/influential/strong and so on.

>roach
>pretending there was no genocide as usual despite all the evidence because they dont want to lose face
>would rather sit on the internet complaining about a movie in another country than deal with his dictator that will lead the country back to be another 3rd world shitstain like every other mudslime country
Why am i even surprised.

Why aren't there many christians in arab nations?

There's more evidence.

killed converted or kicked out for the most part. Mudslimes get very triggered very easily.

kek, are you illiterate or do you simply have problem comprehending what you read?

thanks for the (you) though

as a christian, would you want to live in arab nations? lebanon has plenty though.

If you want a serious answer, it's probably because the jizya tax that they had to pay burdened them so they converted. In the Ottoman Empire most arabs were not drafted due to their tribal habits and dispositions making it impossible to integrate them into military units, so by calling themselves arab and pretending to be muslim they evaded taxes and the draft.

but these anons have it right
literally there are three goals of the whole armenian genocide shilling (which they call the three Rs); recognition, recompensation, and the return of land.

>jizya tax
We should start taxing the mudslimes, bet they'd stop coming to the West mighty quickly.

Easiest thing to do is not let any of them be able to apply for government assistiance of any kind until they have become a full blown citizen and then just take away some of their pay every time they go pray to allah instead of working at their job (they need to pray to mecca like 5x a day IIRC).

>This triggers The Young Turds.

It doesn't matter what goals are, it's a fact it happened and that it was orchestrated by Ottoman government.
Modern Turkey refuses to acknowledge it happened.

>Armenian Genocide Movie

"Set during the last days of the Ottoman Empire, The Promise follows a love triangle between Michael, a brilliant medical student, the beautiful and sophisticated Ana, and Chris - a renowned American journalist based in Paris."

The fuck is this shit?

I wanna see what king roach of young turks says about it

Schindler's List didn't need a fucking love triangle. Why does the Armenian Genocide? Maybe that's why it's getting one-starred.

prove it.

protip: you can't

>the return of land.
>Implying all t*rks shouldn't be expelled from Anatolia

I want to put you on pike kebabnigger

>tfw I can trace my ancestors back to when then fought at Lepanto

Christian Bale's character gets cucked by some subhuman Armenian and he's perfectly fine with it. Not even joking.

Oh and they also managed to put blame onto the Germans at one point. The only value of seeing this movie is to piss off roaches but I'm not even sure it's worth it.

Why the fuck did your ancestors have crooked sails from up to down?

Prove what? It happened and you have shitload of evidence, even your fucking allies protesting the treatment of Armenians.
German ambassador also noted that crimes were happening in totally peaceful provinces which absolutely destroys your "they killed Muslims and collaborated with Russians" bullshit.

wow you can trace your turkish origins that far?impressive

that was the arab 'bi de wind'solution.

Bateman made another one?

Shit I gotta get to Sup Forums

Because it's about Christians being genocided, not about muslim refugees or Jews being genocided. That's why the cucked Western media disapproves it

>80000 10-star ratings
>63000 1-star ratings
>Before movie was even released

How odd!

All the low reviews are from roaches.

Christian bale? Based

It confuses the normies who are trained to see muslims as victims and the Christians as the bad guys

This reviewer gives an automatic 1/10 to any Armenian genocide movies on IMDB.

imdb.com/user/ur40747968/

>he only rates 1's and 10's

>no scores in between

Is this the power of the modern turk roach?

Because the victims are Christians. Not a popular topic. I'm surprised this was even made into a move.

Turks did nothing wrong

My favorite part of Schindler's List is when Schindler locks the doors and burns the building down with all the Jews inside

From a 1/10 review on IMDB:

"The director of this film was known Hotel Rwanda. This film called was a good film but it has totally wrong and distorted scenario from real happens. Please research.

And this film falls into the same mistake unfortunately. Scenario run away from history to politics. This is doing for and the ratings, being attractive for some financial grups.

A film is not made for this reasons and money. A nation, a history can not be smudged. I do not recommend this film and this director's other films for this reasons."

He doesn't give a shit about the love triangle, much less the quality of the movie.

>attractive for some financial grups
based and woke af