Why are Americans so fucking dumb?

Why are Americans so fucking dumb?

It's literally every year the same.

>build a cardboard home in tornado alley
>get killed by tornado
>shed tears in tv "we didn't even see it comin!"
>literally every year

If you're honest you'd agree that these people are indeed as dumb as the brick they never used to secure their houses with.

Other urls found in this thread:

monolithic.org/homes/featured-homes/the-tassell-dome-rocked-by-hand-and-beautiful/photos
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/107-Hazel-Ave_Lexington_KY_40502_M42093-97965
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2085-Shaker-Run-Rd_Lexington_KY_40509_M35769-94920
monolithic.org/benefits/benefits-survivability/a-testament-to-the-dome-shape
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_58c988d0-0f50-11e7-89ae-4f060fc9ca32.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is stupid.

However the Tornados in Kansas will still rip apart a sturdy house Hand. Thus making them cheap means they are easy to replace when it inevitably happens.

That being said, they shouldn't be such bitches about it. Although they are a vocal minority.

It's cheaper to insure a house every 3 years and build another one out of plywood than it is to build a brick and mortar house with proper foundations.

They can't afford real houses in these 3rd world states.

Uh no? Just make them out of concrete, pour a good foundation. EASY.

>That being said, they shouldn't be such bitches about it.
You're a fucking sheltered faggot. I wish I could be there when karma takes those words and fucks you up the ass with them... and it'll happen.

inb4 homeless butthurt - I live in a state unaffected by tornadoes

>let's give up on trying to build sturdy houses, let's build paper houses cause it's cheaper!
>now we wait for the inevitable
>le'genius

But srsly do they value their lives at all???

If you're supporting behavior that kills families and their children cause of pure ignorance, you're degenerate. Scold the adults for using their "freedums" to put their own children into danger

Why are Germans such faggots?
Why does every German girl that comes to school in America fuck niggers?
Seriously I met some German girls going to college here and all of them are obsessed with Negroes.

>germcucks with extensive tornado experience

Since the tornado spare anything underground, do they invest more on basements? I bet they have super comfy basements

Retard, in Cape Coral Florida there was a Tornado. Lanais got shredded to shit, but the CONCRETE HOUSES are still standing, with not even a scratch.

Just because their surnames enden with -berg doesn't mean they were german. By now you should know you live in a semite country.

And don't change the topic Cletus, instead- try to read this and that about concrete building techniques.

better make everything out of concrete then on the 1 in a million chance a tornado hits your house

hollow poles are a FANTASTIC example.

wtf I love cardboard housing now.

>Why are Americans so fucking dumb?
It's more of a money thing.

>be poor
>buy cheap land
>build cheap house

Poor people buy cheap land, and areas that are more prone to natural disaster are less expensive. What's worse, is that when you're poor, the majority of your worth is invested into your housing. So when your house gets destroyed, so does your fortune. You're left with a shitty plot of land that won't sell to cover the cost of moving into even the lowest rent apartment.

>implying germs don't know how it is

You're right we actually don't know how it is to be retarded by default and commit sudoku by tornado

Well they were definitely 100% Aryan's.
I'm just trying to understand how German women can be even bigger coal burners than your average aft American woman. German chick in my class would always be the most outspoken against racism and misogyny, and constantly whine about the fact that Americans can own guns.
Fucking Germans keep your women under control.

Get your tornado advice from a German

You're all fucking retards.
The only building that will survive an EF4-5 tornado is a steel framed building. Even then it will gut the building and leave the steel frame behind (aka everybody inside dies anyway).

The people living in Tornado alley can't afford steel framed houses. Because they work to support all the decadent cityfags who don't know jack shit and make retarded threads about wood houses.

muh concrete mutha fucka!

>concrete building techniques

Don't confuse them with top tier science, that's so unfair!

Rather tell them where to get the next cardboard load for free-they need it now

Because they're cheap and easy to replace. People out there don't have much anyways. A lot of them think god will protect their homes. And E4's and E5's will tear almost any house, except a concrete bunker, to shreds, which are pretty common place in the Alley.

>block home
Not even block can stand up to an EF5. The only solution is a dome home.

I wonder why they don't build these, and build them in hurricane zones too.

In general in the U.S., building codes prevent it. Any reinforced block, stone, or even that German system of foam, wire mesh and concrete spray home could stand up to even the strongest tornado and be hosed down and refitted in days, but it isn't what the government wants in the U.S.,.

Expensive

Build your house underground. Problem solved forever.

Right don't question idiotic behavior because a nazi suggests u stop your degeneracy. Keep building cardboard homes. No people of value will be lost

Well that's their fault. Don't blame the city fans. Those fucking teapartiers can always move.
This
This also

These people are just as retarded as the ones who build their shit next to or on top of a mudslide prone region.

I do not live in a tornado area like a dumbass. If I did, I'd love in a tornado proof hobbit hole.

I live in CA, before you go all "muh earthquakes", just know that since 1990, anything less than a 9.0 is a joke to us.

Doesn't protect against cars trucks and almost anything else being lifted into the air being thrown at it at 100+mph

Cheapest house prices are in Tornado Alley. I agree they shouldn't complain about it, but it's cheap to live there in a big house if you're dirt poor.

Why do eurocucks with no tornado experience always make these stupid threads? You think someone is going to spend millions of dollars on a tornado proof bunker on the off chance a tornado is going to hit his house? It's not cost effective.

Why do Europeans think tornadoes are uncomfortable gusts of wind? It'd rip apart a brick house just as easily you idiot.

Can't be that much more expensive than a regular ranch home. Only the outside had to be reinforced, the inside can use regular building materials.

We had this same thread with the same fucking wording yesterday or two days ago, OP. In it, the German poster (I assume you) got massively BTFO by people that actually know about tornados and how much damage that they can do.
Damage control?

Cause you will die and put your loved ones into danger. Smart thinking there

>build undergruond house out of plywood
>sudden subterranean collapse

living in 'Tornado Alley' is a bit like going swimming in 'shark bay' and then moaning a shark ate your leg

>imports millions of highly explosive refugees

smart thinking there

They're not too bad if you don't mind a hobbit looking house. The picture I posted in a mansion compared to the typical building.

Pic related >2200 sq ft ~ 200k USD
monolithic.org/homes/featured-homes/the-tassell-dome-rocked-by-hand-and-beautiful/photos

Do you know what the average income in bumfuck, Midwest is? It isn't an amount conducive to building in steel and concrete.

Will concrete houses even survive a tornado? Even cars get thrown like paper.

this So about about twice as much as the average suburban wood home would be, especially one you can get for a little larger than 2.2ksq ft

Picture related is the future. Already popping up everywhere in hurricane areas. It wont be long until they are cheap enough for inland tornado areas.

>yesterday the same

HAHAHA no man it was today in german news that 14 people died in tornado alley cause their houses broke apart and such

But it proofs my point doesn't it? The Germans see the problem about your alley and try to solve it - the Americans "btfo" this guy and keep on dying.

The irony. These people are beyond helping.

Why do you cleetuses believe that simple physics need live footage of a tornado??? Wait do you think you understand physics cause you watched an entire episode of "tornado hunters" ?

Hahahaha Jesus

Not completely survive, but probably much more than your timber frame home. Wind wouldn't be the problem for a concrete home though, it would be the shit flying into the house that would smash it to pieces. Even metal frame houses get twisted and destroyed in an E4/E5 tornado because of debris

we wuz namekianz and shit

>relates politics with physics

I just got Cleetus'd

I wonder when the Germans will see the problem that is the EU, and do something about it

Texas here, tornadoes are pretty comfy.

>doesnt realize tornado ally is settled by 90%germans
Cmon Hans, you germans really are retarded for settling in such a shitty disaster prone area. Not like it has the most fertile dirt on earth

Damn, that thing took a hella beating.

Looks good but that particular shape really inefficiently uses resources senpai

>Will concrete houses even survive a tornado?
Not typically, no. Concrete has relatively low tensile strength (but great compressive strength). If a tornado can get enough surface area on a concrete structure it will just pull it apart like taffy.

Then wouldn't a smaller, flatter home made of concrete be better?
Much better is to move out of that fucking area.

I wonder when you will stick to the topic jounge!

Also good Job on electing Geerd Wilders

Most tornadoes are in the EF2-3 zone. If your house is new you will probably have roof damage, the main building will probably survive. Older houses like 25+ years might fall to them.

The EF4-5 will rip road surfaces up so most houses will be demolished. Those are rare but are probably the main ones you hear about.

>So about about twice as much as the average suburban wood home would be

In what state are you? One where there's USDA loans? Here in FL, 200k for a new construction home > 2200 sq ft is a great price.

>Move out of an area 1/4 of the whole counry

Yep, that's why you got these that user has been posting.
>why don't they move
Takes a lot of money to leave a state, you have to find a job, a home, if you have kids you have to deal with that stress, and many other problems of leaving a place where there's a % chance of getting hit by a tornado.

good job on the redditspacing my friend

>mehmet makes fun of USA for not having "tornado proof" houses
meanwhile
>Germany imports millions of muslims
>Germany doesnt have bomb proof houses or self defense firearms

KY, suburban homes are pretty cheap here. ~120-130k for your newly build timber frame suburban home. 230k for the higher end 2 story and nice neighborhood places. Cheap ass state, man.

>1/5th on the US territory is inhabited by German
I didn't know we colonized you lot. Why are you so far behind in science despite being 5x as many people as we are???

>The Germans see the problem about your alley and try to solve it - the Americans "btfo" this guy and keep on dying.
Kek, its just stupid germans getting btfo anyways. Quit being so hard on your own people

Sounds like city people are smart. Got the rural retard working for them.

what are you clogs doing about it?

>akes a lot of money to leave a state, you have to find a job, a home, if you have kids you have to deal with that stress, and many other problems of leaving a place where there's a % chance of getting hit by a tornado.

No wonder immigrants are taking the jobs. Lmao, they have the incentive to better themselves.

EF4 hit it directly. Aerial shot

Prolly like cleetus wife inside

Yeah I'd never live in tornado alley. I live in Florida so we just get smacked by hurricanes and tropical storms/depressions every year. After 2004 when we got hit by 3 hurricanes and Ivan spun back and hit us a second time nothing really seems threatening. When hurricane matthrew hit us I just got drunk and stood outside enjoying the "breeze"

This

I don't even know what that means.
Ignored for now as off topic

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/107-Hazel-Ave_Lexington_KY_40502_M42093-97965
Here's an average price home here in an average place in Lexington, KY. Everything here is pretty old though.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2085-Shaker-Run-Rd_Lexington_KY_40509_M35769-94920
price of an average 4k sqft house that's roughly 16 years old.

Who do you mean by "we colonized you"? youre still in germany, and your ancestors didnt colonise shit obviously
also see
and pic related. It was the germans that settled in the tornado alley

>relates politics with physics

I got Cleetus'd again

maybe americans should pick up a childrens book

>tfw Houston
I do not enjoy tornado watches / warnings
Creepy as fug

kek
Damn, an E4 took only chunks out of it? I wonder what an E5 would do to it if an E4 only did that.

Resources still one one place and not spread over a square kilometer.

they're not running away like little bitches and saying fuck you to the earth and saying "this is my land". Did New Orleans get abandoned after 2005?

>buy house in Tornado ally
>house gets destroyed by Tornado every 10ish years
>collect insurance money at a profit
>get new house
>use profits to buy real home not in shithole
>repeat

our tornados will rip apart a brick home. the storm picks up rocks and other debris and slams it into your home, acting as a team of sledgehammer wielding mexicans.

the torsional forces are also huge. it's nothing to see one twist up a structure with big steel beams.

4k sq ft lot you nigger not house

The joke is the design has been around since the 20s but it never caught on until the survivalists created a market for the builders to invest in ways to lower production costs.

Why don't they just make their houses underground if tornados are a reoccuring issue?

Seems like a terrible life to expect all your shit wrecked every fucking spring...

How is a bomb proof house politics? You need one because of your environment you dumbshit. I'm only trying to help.

Try that without you or your family dying

Yes Ivan, tornadoes are mildly tough gusts of wind! They won't even hurt a brick house! Moron.

Whole story here
monolithic.org/benefits/benefits-survivability/a-testament-to-the-dome-shape

This builder claims that the dome was a cheap knockoff. Look at the pic, no steel reinforcement on it. This shows that the shape plays a very important role in withstanding extreme winds.

>Poor people can afford anything else
Fuck off

Moving is easy nigger. Y'all just bein bitches

the stupidest thing those people can do is not put originals of all their important stuff cemented into a safe in their basements, display copies throughout their house and get insurance for triple value of all the property.

>Did New Orleans get abandoned after 2005?

Unfortunately no. But hey, the refugee camps did a good job of redistributing nigger crime across the area.

Good that being said I'd say you, as a hero obviously, should start to settle at active volcanoes because these bitchass vulcanoes will soon learn what a true patriot is made of

>nothing of value will be lost

but they literally are

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_58c988d0-0f50-11e7-89ae-4f060fc9ca32.html

Brick houses don't stand a chance against 350 mph winds, not to mention you're more likely to die from a brick house collapsing on you compared to a wooden house.

>Russian scientists
Slavs haven't gotten brighter since WW2

>a team of sledgehammer wielding Mexicans

Kek, you get a (you)