Why is it so easy for colleges to transform normal women into nutters who want to remove their breasts?

Why is it so easy for colleges to transform normal women into nutters who want to remove their breasts?
>Case in point: Normal cute girl
youtube.com/watch?v=5YbCc-DPCCs

>Turns into this
youtube.com/watch?v=aPPmI3SqZtQ

btw topping is a code word for removing your breasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgKk7F9KkbQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0OuSTCx2KeP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

It's easy because women have always been predisposed to horrendous stupidity and being bat shit crazy. They don't transform women, they just tease out things that are already there.

"Non-binaries" are a whole another level of nuts.

Kikes. It's LITERALLY always kikes.

Because women are retarded

It seems like you can take quite a wide range of far leftist courses while everything right wing has been demonized to hell.

That probably has a lot to do with it.

What if Hitler's rise to power was due to female fanaticism and all the males just kind of went along with it?

Women are stupid and fall for propaganda

Marxist leftists control the college education system

Indoctrination is a very powerful weapon op.
Thats why the kikes are pushing this infinite gender shit to kids and teens are easily swayed.
An adult can still see that hes being brainwashed.

Down with Patriarchy!! I wanna be a boy. Tee her I cut off my tits now I'm
A boy! I sound like a boy but I have a vagina, im a new gender! Now accept my choices as healthy!!! Tell me I'm sane!! Body mods are the new normal! If all your friends jumped off a bridge would---too late

Topping is code word for killing

Jumping off a bridge is SUPER feminist..
All SJW's should do it

>"I'm non-binary!"
right, because dressing like a guy and having short hair is non-binary. call yourself whatever the hell you want. to any normal person, you're just an unappealing female.

its not college. It must be something in the water turning young people into loonies who think they're something made up.

College are literal propaganda centers. When you mix this with increased rates of single motherhood it gets far worse. One of my family members was mildly conservative but she had a unstable childhood. Then when she went to college it all went down hill. she loves the MTV political bullshit and is your average SJW. We should pull funding from all liberal arts programs.

It was. Women reinforce whatever the mainstream in society is. If NatSoc is in, women become argent defenders of it. If being socially conservative is in, they become prohibitionists. If being a degenerate is in, they become the biggest degenerates.

Bridges are extension of a male dominated society! Colossal concrete cocks connecting collaborating cis scum

I honestly like the concept in theory but the people who openly identify as non-binary for gold stars are pure cancer.

I just say, "Gender is stupid" and do whatever I was going to do anyway. Which doesn't mean get fucking cosmetic surgery or dress "like a man" in fucking v-necks.

Fucking finally found where I saved this

Cute lesbian, but who cares?
She's gay not indoctrinated.

Why y'all trying to make a big deal about a gay youtuber? There's a million of them.

Women are sheep and being away from the few parental figures in their lives makes them go astray.

>Note to self: be sure to monitor who my kids hangout with like a hawk when they go to college.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgKk7F9KkbQ

The normalization of body mutilation is pretty bad.

>btw topping is a code word for removing your breasts.
self mutilation should be illegal if its not for medical reasons that will improve your life style

I'd be amazed if health insurance is obligated to keep these people.

If I had some sort of medical problem that needed surgery I don't think my first thought would be to attempt to do it myself.

Degenerate.

Well. She's gonna feel like shit in a decade when she realises she was a retard in her early twenties.

>sending your kids to college
LMAO, good luck with that. The only way of not turning in to a shitlib is being extremely introverted.

what to do if you are an ugly girl?
take test and chop off your tits and become an average looking "boy"

you dad will kill himself, but you don't care because you are selfish

What parents are allowing this? I imagine this happening to me and it simply ends in them being disinherited and ostracized.

How can I get a boyfriend (female)? They are most beautiful but don't go for normies.

Women are fucking stupid.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OuSTCx2KeP

>Giuseppe Arcimboldo inspired merchant

noice