Was legalizing weed a mistake?

Was legalizing weed a mistake?

Jimmy lit up a vaporizer? dafuq?

Jimmy looks like Reddit and deserves all the gas he can get.

Come on Jimmy. Wait till you get to work. You know better than that.

Legalizing drugs is okay but they should make it against the law to smoke joints on public grounds and transportation.

Doing sex or drugs at your own or your friends home is A-okay but not outside especially when you know you are making other people lives difficult by doing so,

Vaping is a hell of a drug.

Yes, it's racist as fuck because it takes away jobs from the negros.

people don't want to admit the vaping liquids have 2-3 time as much nicotine as regular cigarettes.
And they will refuse to see that nicotine itself is poison, even without the "smoke".

ayyyoo jimmy dont bogart that thing

Caffeine is a poison in high enough doses too, as is almost anything
Nicotine is a great nootropic in responsible and normal doses

Nicotine is the whole fucking point.
What you are doing is like complaining about coffee being full of caffeine.

How can you live a happy life in capitalism and feminism without weed?

I smoke weed with my vagina after yoga.

I smoke weed out of your vagina during yoga!

Yes, always these filthy whites in ties, smokin da blunt on the train.

This sign really rustled my jimmies

>smoking on public transportation
the fug

>Get on metro transit in Seattle
>visibly high
>everyone staring at me for this reason
feels batman

Same rules as alcohol or stiffer because I don't get high from watching people drink booze on the sidewalk. I don't really care about secondhand cigarette smoke cause that doesn't actually affect you like marijuana does. the girls can have abortions or whatever so I get to tell you drug addicts to go smoke inside cause you're not allowed to make me inhale your trash a bunch of addicts don't get to say what I breathe, even if their minds are so addled they'll do any say anything to convince people it's harmless.

...that flag

sorry forgot to reply

Yes.
/Thread

I hate the seats on the Lightrail. They're not soft at all, and who the fuck thought that color combo was a good idea?