Why are so many young women getting tattoos and piercings?

Why are so many young women getting tattoos and piercings?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Definition solipsism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are there so many degenerate girls?
Same question.

It's the end times.

Well what's the answer to both?

wanna feel like a rebel but will still conform to the current year social norm

Solipsism.
Women find piercings and tattoos attractive in men.
Therefore, they assume men would find the same attractive in women.

Basically, women have no fucking self awareness.

I have no idea, but at least this way it's easy to know which women to avoid.

Because they haven't converted to Islam yet.

They want to be like their idols

because it's 2015

Because it's edgy

The four horsemen of the apocalypse are metaphorical, and tattoos and piercings are the first two. White women are the third.

is the unobtainable shekel the fourth? I mean, that is the biggest nightmare for your people, right?

He must've fainted when he read the unobtainble shekel, stop anti-semetism, goy.

A better question is why you faggots are so triggered by tattoos. Grow a pair of nuts.

It's the fucking YOLO generation Z. No consequences for your actions

Because women are a hive-mind.

Not just young women my male friends are also getting tattoos, and the numale haircuts, and the shitty beards.

I'll admit there was a time in my early teens when I tried to dress the same as my peers and also got a shitty haircut and tried to get into terrible angst music. But that didn't last very long. Why the fuck is everyone still doing these awful things well into their 20s? Am I the weird one?

Spot on

digits confirm women for hive mind

Birth control.

Actually tattoos and shit are getting less popular among young people (like 16-20) right now.

They were really popular with Millennials because they all wanted to seem unique and edgy but Generation Z is getting sick of all the liberal degeneracy and is shaping up to be the most conservative generation since the Great Generation

yes, a form of Aposematism (just like blue hair)

they are also seeing how tattoos look once someone has gotten a few wrinkles or love handles :)

Tattoos represent the freedom of expression and taking control of your own destiny and actions, permanently. If you can't accept this you're not a libertarian at all. Both my husband and I love my tattoos.

>all the stormfags in this thread
Wew

Yep - my nephew is 18 right now - and he and his friends are far, far more conservative than GenX and the millenials. He was almost as close to "burn the fucking jews and subjugate women and maybe we'll have a world worth living in again" as much as I am. And I'm over twice his age.

It was a very nice thing to see.

Parental problems. Usually daddy issues.

Small tattoos are just a escape valve for "acts of rebellion" in a controled fashion.

Bug big tattos covering much of the boby is nothing more than attention seeking from others since they didnt got from their fathers.

Im OK with small tattos that are used to cover scars. But thats about it.

>tattos that are used to cover scars
Why would anyone do this? A scar looks way better than a tatoo.

On men, yes. But not on women.

A lot of women get tattoos to cover up c-section scars, or to tattoo fake nipples on new tits after surviving breast cancer

>people getting cliche craptats that look like shit and nobody gives a shit after years

hell, some people even age well with tats, but most tats are shallow crap. No critique against good tattoo artists, mind you. If it wasnt for all the dumbasses wanting to make a "statement" and "express themselves" by getting some stupid shit inked on their skin they wouldnt even be able to make a living out of it.

Daddy issues

apo((semitic)))

(((Them)))

>Women find piercings and tattoos attractive in men
Why?

Some scars look good on women. My ex had a fucking hot scar down her stomach from where she had cancerous tumours removed. Hot. It was like an arrow pointing the way.

Or, now hear me out here- Some people have different tastes and usually if a guy has a shit ton of piercings and tattoos, he thinks it's attractive on a girl.

It's all about dressing to attract the type of person you want to fuck.

Satan confirms.

>""""women""""""
>posts obvious traps

Yes, you are the weird one. But that is good.

>not a single source to backup your hysteric jizzguzzling claim

Why is Sup Forums full of mouthbreathers nowadays?

Yeah, but just like when I see a woman with a bunch of tats and piercings, when I see a man with a bunch of tats and piercings I know they're a low class piece of shit that has given up any hope of being a contributing member of society.

Because women are stupid and it makes them feel good.

:/

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

Reported irregardless.

:/

>is shaping up to be the most conservative generation since the Great Generation
Most conservative generation according to millenials, that believe that everything is "literally Hitler".

>why do attention seeking sluts cover their body with art?
really altering those almonds!

Kill yourself autistic namefag weeaboo queer cancer

triggers their 'seek out warrior genes' instinct. yes subconsciously they equate tattoos and piercings with battlescars, warrior paint, and such.

Women are naturally degenerates. That's the answer. It's like asking "why is water wet" or "why is fire hot". It just is.
The only way a woman can be non degenerate is when a man redpill her. But she is never really redpill, because if the man leave her then she will just end up being bluepilled again.

The tattoo gun represents intercourse.

Would be pretty good if the guy just removed that fucking hair.

That's a point for tattoos, but piercings are someone originally used by women.

This is an anime discussion board. You have to go back.

No, this is a political board.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Definition solipsism

faggot carrot

For me.

I do love infuriating the autists though.

I really don't know why anyone - male, female or other if you believe that - wants a tattoo or piercings. Especially tattoos. Most piercings will close without scarring but tattoos are pretty permanent. Removal is often uglier than the original.

Whether you like it or not, tattoos play a part in the first impression you create. I'm in a position where I am often the final say in whether or not someone gets hired and, even if it came down to all else being equal, my choice would be the candidate without visible tattoos or piercings.