youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZetbxA2eymI
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-04-26.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
m.tomatobubble.com/site/id866.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/congress-strikes-tentative-deal-on-1-1-trillion-spending-bill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

Anita Sarkeesian's dad is /ourguy/

>1. He did zero preparation for these interviews. Trump appears to be, essentially, winging it in both interviews.

They do know the format of an interview right? where one party asks questions and the other answers honestly so as to gain insight into the character of the person? did they wanted scripted soundbites and fake reactions to questions they already knew?

Add your name to our letter urging President Trump to stop putting politics before science.

First Name
Last Name
Zip Code
Email
[email protected]
SIGN THE PETITION

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>Republican President
>Republican Supreme Court

vs.

Dems nothing.

How?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZetbxA2eymI
Why is this so expensive?

FUCK
off
You
shills

where is the hero we wanted?

Malta, as hard it is to believe, is **not** one of the disruptors. He is, much like our resident gypsy or the Finn before the election, just a common troll, getting his kicks on ruling people up.

That is exactly what this site, board and thread are about: if you fall for cheap bait for the likes of those guys you aren't ready to stop lurking and start contributing.

As for the disruptors: think about it, we wouldn't really have to dig deep on the subject without their presence here. As much as I would prefer their absence even their presence contributes to something positive.

That one Canadian a couple of weeks ago, top kek, didn't he promise never to stop and to stick around forever. Not trying to jinx it but I don't think he is keeping his promise.

He most likely got banned for spamming and is reading this thread and foaming at the mouth.

Never mind. I can wait for the wall.

If he keeps triggering leftists, I don't even care. This is great.

hmm.
Could this be the reason shills are here?
They want to distract us.

Why is that stupid fucking cunt Ann Coulter talking shit about Trump?

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-04-26.html

My god, they're so used to giving all scripted questions and answers ahead of time that they think that spontaneous replies are somehow a defect. How do you JUST yourself so much?

All talk no walk.

JACKSON AND JFK'S REVENGE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS AND GIRLS! ARE YOU READY?!

>Trump knows nothing of the Civil War
>Thinks the Civil War was just about slavery
The main reason for it was the South wanted less government and more states rights, which included slavery. They also didn't have another means of production, so they needed slave workers to do those jobs.

Almost entirely like illegal Mexicans RIGHT NOW!

>I can accept Trump failing on two out of two biggest campaign platforms if I get Twitter asshurt

are oyu a fucking cuck?

Reposting due to migrate 1/2
Yep. I consider it a good thing that this is the best ammo most never-trumpers I know have. Unless you consider muh racism to still be valid. I think many lefties are so embarrassed by the election that they've tuned out news and only have the their old election-era arguments to sling.

Jackson would have strung up Trump as a Yankee traitor

Reposting due to migrate 2/2

This triggers lefties but it's easy to assume he had a capable father at least if he was able to loan $1million. If he didn't have a good family before then he does now.

That (((based))) faggot milo would go on about Trump being a daddy figure to lefties. One of the things he got right.

Dont you understand? All politicians should be a phony and rehearsed as Hillary.

Did I ever tell you the definition of a cuck?

It is someone who still manages to lose despite having every advantage.

>implying that waiting a few months in order to get tax reform and healthcare is failing his two biggest promises

Yeah, ok shill. Kill yourself immediately.

>only parroting MSM headlines
>(pic related) moments before his post

You have to remember the swamp monster from Louisana: Judah P. Benjamin.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
m.tomatobubble.com/site/id866.html
There were other slimy kikes too.

They can't pass a budget unless the Dems agree, and Pelosi said the Dems will go for shutdown if a penny of wall money is included. Why do you Euros even have an opinion if you're this ignorant on American government? I wouldn't come and lecture you about your spineless politicians.

>Trump is doing narrative spinning again to get civil war redpills flowing through the mainstream
my God how can one be so persuasive

yessssss

Honestly all Canadians are obamaleaf to me at this point.

>few months.
mate it's gonna be 4 years at this rate
anyways niggercare was supposed to be out near instantly.
wall is facing incredible difficulties

Once again leaving the right side empty. Anyone with half a brain knows this is bullshit. If you are goign to shill be a little less shameful and add at least a few things to the right

Because he thinks this
is okay

>will go for shutdown if a penny of wall money is included

So? This means nothing. Boohoo, niggers will get their welfare checks a little later.

JUST RAM IT THROUGH

holy shit why are you all so fat. anarchists are fast wiry little shits, you outta hit the gym

10 minutes to spicey

Nah, GOP is to blame here. It is a bloody unforced error to allow for the democrats to break the news of the budget deal uncontested like that.
Even in tiny democracies like Portugal right after any deals are made (specially big across the aisle deals) all parties involved call for a press conference right at the exit of parliament to tell their side of the story.
By allowing democrats to tell their side and not being ready to tell theirs GOP allowed detractors to seize the narrative in a moment there is nobody at their side to respond.

The right side is empty because Republicans did not gain literally anything

>every advantage

Yes. Having 52/100 seats in Senate. Of which, at least two of the seats are easy to flip (example: Betsy Devos).

Wooow. Why doesn't he have everything done immediately!?! He has such a supermajority!

Wtf...Truml sucks

fat. lose some weight.

Come on everyone!

Create a twitter account now and follow Trump!

Give him a follow! He needs us!

And bread is in the oven.
Seans, don't make us wait.

Hmm...

If only he would write a book to help us understand how it works

my sex junk is so oh oh oh
much more than either or or or
>my sex junk is so oh oh oh
>much more than either or or or

...really makes me think

Shooting in Dallas. Fireman shot, several officers pinned down.

trust a leaf and he will embarrass you every time

>fuck your feelings
>implying most trump voters weren't just lashing out because they felt marginalized when blacks, women, lgbt, etc aren't as repressed as the right would like

Then fucking shut-it-down.
Your dems literally want human trafficking, drug trafficking to go on? That is both terrible for the low skill population of Mexico and US and only great for big US corps? Do they even realize this is what they are shilling for?

Every poor worker suffers due to it in one way or another.

>Why are you Euros blabhab
That's why I asked mate.

A shutdown ruins the tax bill plan, as well as the infrastructure bill. It costs the Dems nothing since the media will take their side anyway.

>i have nothing
I'm putting more effort into this reply than you did into researching the bill

>Pelosi said
who fucking gives a shit? let this bitch eat it. end DACA this week if she won't sign

Why didn't the Democrats allow the FBI to check their servers for evidence of Russian hacking?

She's right. If he fails to deliver on the wall it's ogre. I think it won't just be trump that people lose their shit over. If he fails to build the wall the entire GOP should be lynched. There is no excuse for the cockblocking going on. If he fails it's because the GOP his own party failed him plain and simple. If the wall isn't built every single trump supporter should march on washing with guns and ropes. Not to hang Trump but to install him in America's first empire as Emporer.

Thank for sticking around hans you are the true hero here

When will Trump drain the swamp? Why is Clinton walking free without special prosecution set-up? Why is Trump saying he is OK with prosecuting Assange?

>Trump wants to break up Wall Street banks
>Leftists will either oppose this or ignore it
Really activates my axons.

Kill all the pigs

Get off the board you fat fuck!

Why FBI said nothing when that happened?

Because it would show that it wasn't Russia that hacked them. It wasn't a hack at all. It was a whistleblower leak.

Can somebody explain how slavery before the civil war is any different than paying illegal Mexicans $1 an hour?

6 point drop. Not enough, unfortunately.

Are you implying blacks, women, and fags should be treated as equals?

LE PEN CANT SAVE FRANCE SEE WHAT DOOMED FRANCE AND HOW TO CHANGE IT

What's the deadline for working on the wall?

Who decides that? You?

Can we just make you president? You seem to know how to do everything.

Ann Coulter is a hysterical, neurotic, barren cunt that freaks out and cries whenever Trump does something she doesn't like or understand, and then comes dancing back as if nothing ever happened when he follows through.

Note that hysteria and hysterectomy have the same root word.

>Republicans caved on just about every fucking thing in the budget

This shit is getting annoying as fuck. They're letting the democrats run the fucking government because they're a bunch of pussies.

Republicans are traitors who are too afraid to use the nuclear option again.

>loyalty day
>trump wants to fist fight kim
>trump wants to break up banks
>trump wants to force bank transparency
>trump practically says the civil war was caused by banking jews and not slavery
you are a fatass sausage fingers
back to my original point
>trump friends were killed by the jews, he wants to get payback
>hes been planning this for 15 1/2 years

Here in the South we whipped them and traded them. The cotton Jew demanded blood.

remember: no yiddish

>did they wanted scripted soundbites and fake reactions to questions they already knew?
>spontaneous replies are somehow a defect
>All politicians should be a phony and rehearsed as Hillary.

>this much denial
The point is, he was unprepared for topics he knew he'd be asked about because they're current and pertinent.
He's so far disconnected from reality, it's kinda scary.

>Trump wants to break up Wall Street banks

breaking up the banks will mean nothing when they are all owned by jews who will just invest in the new banks

kek

But muh peaceful protests

Even your hands are obese amigo sort yourself out for fucks sake

hello David

You can't use nuclear option on legislation. It only worked for Supreme Court pick because of the way rules were structured.

You better make it Spicer themed. I don't want to have to wait 30 minutes while he waits for a proper thread

The smug carries on

I feel bad for Ann honestly. Also, what the fug is with that Annwo? It looks like she has a mouth tongue from a Xenomoprh stapled to her face.

Todays spics are free to run over everyone while drunk driving where they're not working.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/congress-strikes-tentative-deal-on-1-1-trillion-spending-bill

interesting

I mean, they did get a few billion for border enforcement, even barring the full wall, ahead of the next budget in September. A shutdown now would be a media bloodbath, but moreover it would kill all of the bills the GOP and Trump are trying for (taxes and infrastructure) and during a time we could be at war any day. I honestly do believe the GOP let themselves get trapped here

>We did the incoming administration no favors when we did not do this,ā€ protested Cole, a respected, senior member of the Rules and Appropriations committees. ā€œI think we put President Trump in a difficult spot. Iā€™m not sure his team realized how difficult a spot. But frankly, leadership of this body should have known.ā€

are they not going to debate?

Yes you can. Abolish the Byrd rule and go back to what our founding founders intended.

when is spice on? I want to grab lunch and come back but that'll take 15 min

REALLY COMPELLED ME TO PONDER

read the article before posting, thanks

It's not. It's quite possibly even worse morally considering.

And as long as that wall is not up the human trafficking and low skill worker population will move relatively freely over it for the benefit of big corps - for the disbenefit of US low skill population - and keep wages low, and keep their jobs utter shit since they aren't working legally.

And this is what dems want to keep up?
and stopping, or slowing this with wall, according to dems is human right violation?

what the fuck