What did Disney mean by this?

What did Disney mean by this?

Jews shitting on White people again.

Oy vey it's like another Alderan?

fiction that might eventually happen one day

Heh wtf? How are you people even able to function?

>2017
>caring about Disney-coopted nu-Star Wars

I just want my fucking Clone Wars era content again.

Everything is about holohoax, goyim.

It's fiction?

Except reality.

This.

At least the prequels told stories other than just "small group of freedom fighters defeat evil nazi empire" over and over again.

Well.... the stormtroopers and the empire were based off of nazis?

>"Gas the JEW... baccas!"

>Disney takes over Star wars
>Suddenly its all a metaphor for social justice cancer

I JUST WANT MUH LAZERS AND SPACE AND SHIT BACK GODDAMN

More like Jedis
>Powerful people in the galaxy
>Became too trusting of the glorious aryan master race that is the clones
>One politician took power and killed all of the Jedis using the white aryan master race of clones, removing a republic and instauring an empire
Well, that's how this directgoy must see it, I mean. We all know that the Jedis HAD to disappear to bring balance to the Force : two jedis for two siths.

>muh Star Wars

Kek. Star Wars has always been shit

Unless I see a goddamn statement form George Lucas about this, they're talking out of their ass.

Oy vey Shlomo! Your proxy!

I'm getting real damn tired of people making everything a controversy. Why the hell does the Empire have to be white supremacists? They had black stormtroopers. Why can't they just want to control the galaxy? Why isn't that enough that they have to also be space racists. I know the empire was always human centrist, and even made other races slaves for stuff, but it wasn't exactly a pogrom against any non-human they saw.

I like Star Wars. Ep. 4 is the classic Hero's journey. However all this hubub about evil white men or the holocaust or whatever is just pushing me further away. Fuck they're taking gamergate bullshit and forcing it into the headlines of films. There aren't enough black people - BF1 and every soldier is black. Not enough women programmers! ME: Andromeda and all it's glory. Why can't we just fucking enjoy something without a goddamned message being shoved down our throats.

Fuck this gay dick measuring of who can be the most progressive.

Nah, they're space nazi brits, led by an evil space samurai general who always wears his cyber-armor suit. Who serves an even older evil, decrepit Emperor. So they're like jap-nazi-brits in space

Serious question my Israeli friend. Does the average jew look at a statement like that and say "what the fuck?".

DELET

/thread

The average jew supports shaming whites to get more gibsmedat for Israel.

Their country only exists because they white guilted us into giving it to them and funding it's defense and infrastructure.

Star Wars = metaphor for the Holocaust

Star Wars = 100% fictional and made up

Holocaust = ???

Are you questioning the greatest tragedy on earth since the enslavement of jews by the Kangz in shieeet?

>"savior" anakin turns out to be evil = Jews don't like Jesus
>order 66 = final solution
>stormtroopers = elite Nazi soldiers
>Jedi = jehudim = Jews
>their temple is destroyed
>rise up to defeat the Empire through subterfuge and scheming
Literally just Hebrew propaganda

>the empire spaceships are commieblocks
>darth vader is wearing samurai helmet
>the whole master-apprentice hierarchy
>the bad guys are called the empire, and their leader is the emperor
>lightsabers are space katanas
>imperial officers speak with British accent

Star Wars is obviously taking influence from all kinds of factions of world history, but of course because the SJW shit is the flavor of the decade all the big movie companies are trying to cash in on it.
Oh and good job painting the coolest bad guys of movie history as nazis, that is just going to make nazis look cooler and not the bad guys badder. Every little boy wants to be Darth Vader or stormtrooper.

a real holocaust will happen this time

Saved

please let it be fake

based paste