Majored in philosophy

>majored in philosophy
>currently 50k in debt
>can't find a job

I THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD FIX THIS!

now you can philosophize over the error of your ways until you die and/or pay down the debt

>majored in philosophy
>for 50k

A truer statement has never been uttered

How much for a guy blabbering about Kant to clean my toilet?

Nigga go back to school and teach ancient philosophy or theology at university, that job would be comfy as fuck

I wish I had double majored in philosophy so I'd have that option. Also, we need more redpilled philosophers and theologists in the university swamp

What were you expecting to do with a degree like that? What a tard.

That's _your_ fault, asshole. I majored in philosophy, too. The difference is that I learned _how_ to present my studies in ways that industry understands and appreciates, not just "but muh degree!"

Sort yourself out. Stop blaming an entire field of study for _your own_ lack of competence and initiative.

this, trump makes real jobs only, you are fucked forever OP

Home Depot is hiring

what do philosophy students end up working as?

Bikelock antifa protesters

>majored in philosophy
>2017 A.D.

Go back to school or kys

>falling for the (((university))) meme
your own fault

Philosophy in the US or UK, in a non-shit school, is one of the most elite majors possible

Fewer women then in Computer Science, higher GRE and LSAT scores all majors save pure math some years, actual work if you're learning in an analytic curriculum.

Honestly I'm an Economics and Philosophy double major and the latter feels more "legitimate" at least in my school. It's stupid that that stereotype developed (and Sup Forums should love that it's one of the few places to get an education of letters now)

>>Majored in Philosophy
K debt
>>Blames trump
kek

>useless degree

unless you want to be a teacher or something

it's blue-collar jobs now, go

>astronomy: god tier
why

Go to college for academics, become an apprentice if you want a job. You fucking people need to realize that college isn't a job-training school, it's where you go when you've already got a job to further improve upon your intelligence. You don't go into philosophy to make money, you do it to learn about philosophy and expand your knowledge.

You're replacing trade with entertainment, which is exactly what the government wants.

>PhD in math
>any job I want
>any chick I want
>300K starting

Op is the dumbest nigger I've seen on this site

>Mathematics
No.
At best you'll be come that crazy guy who lives off grants in a shed somewhere ranting about Klein bottles and Mobus strips, culminating in you publishing a break through in abstract geometry that will only find practice use 300 years after your death.

At worse you will end up working at Wendy's. On average you will be teaching math to middle school students.

None of those are particularly good

t. Math major

start a youtube channel with all that newfound philosophy knowledge like molymeme

>majored in philosophy
>currently 50k in debt

What a waste of money and resources!
Also, KYS

>not being on neetbux in current year

who /shit tier/ here

I second that sentiment

ahhahaha shelling out 50k for philosophy WHEN YOU HAVE IT ALL FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE...

Jokes on YOU!

First year philosophy student. Am I doing keks work?

Trump, the businessman, said something that led you to go into debt for a worthless liberal degree.

Yeah, no.

>What a waste of money and resources!
The philosophical and intellectual successes of the West are why you, your ancestors, and your children will be working and studying in Western-owned institutions instead of your own culture's. Dumb pajeet public shitter.

Trade places with Astronomy and Economics and you'll be fine.

What doing?

kek this, so is communications and business

I'm sure they will be building a philosophy factory any day now

doing maths.

2 + 2 = 4

That'll be $500 please

>>majored in philosophy
>>currently 50k in debt
really makes you think

What did you think he was going to make paid philosopher kings a thing?

Moron

Can't fix stupid

astronomy as in working in research to look at planets and satellites. You can make a comfy as living working with a uni

>Majored in philosophy
>Can't find a job
I'm not surprised.

why the FUCK would you major in philosophy

>2017
>majoring in math without being an actuary

You fucked up

If you wanted to study philosophy the least you could have done would be to get a degree in political theory. Time to double down user, and become something useful for society.

>ranting about Klein bottles and Mobus strips
serious mathematicians dont give a fuck about those literal memes

>economics is low tier
>fucking astronomy is god tier
desu I think econmics deserves at least mid or top tier

>Computer science mid tier
Are you genuinely retarded? Making 80k in my first job out of school, kys nigger.

Anything is research pays well. It's not just astronomy.

You can make a comfy living working with a uni if you majored in psychology too, that doesnt make it god tier

Fpbp.

Honestly, philosophy can be applied to a lot of areas. Broaden your venues for where you are sending your resume. Places like pharmaceutical and medical companies do need people with backgrounds in areas that deal with ethics and law, I would consider applying to more corporate establishments.

>philosophy major
At lest you'll be able to discuss the pros and cons of suicide better than me

Degree in business administration major in accounting. Learned how to open a business, keep the books, and now getting certified as a mechanic at local community college at night.

President has been screaming that people need to open businesses, innovate, or learn a trade, but you dumb fucks still get degrees in basket weaving and shit.

SAY IT WITH ME
ENGINEERS
BUSINESSES
INVENTORS
SKILLED WORKERS

Botany not listed, let alone as God Tier
#fakenews

It was a decade I go I got my masters leave me alone I didn't have anybody giving me a second opinion at the time only lefty backwash and "career advisors" at school.

A bit of a exaggeration for comedy, but the main point stands if you were doing anything actually useful you would have gotten a engineering degree or at least physics.

>Majored in philosophy
Unless you plan on going to law school, you dun goofed.
Enjoy your Barista degree.

By itself the degree is worthless. It's a jumping off point to almost nothing useful. The most lucrative thing it leads to in my experience is as a starting off point to a law degree.

Trump can't fix stupid. Don't get meme degrees. You might as well have African American studies for your major.
Write a book about how getting a philosophy major is a waste of time.

>your major determines your job
When will this meme end? It's probably the fact that your a fucking awkward neet with shitty grades thats stopping you from getting a job.

Enginiggering is overrated.Im surrounded by these fags and all of them are garbage.

>IT is low tier.
Why is that?

You did it to yourself

You need to go to a trade school in STEM and get a management job dumbfuck.

Reminder that STEM is overrated and only slightly better than meme degrees
>t. physics major teaching science in ghetto high school

neat

now go to a trade school and learn how to fix machines / weld for about $150 a semester and get a job as soon as you graduate. entry level welding/maintenece are like 40K-70K starting

>implying you will find a job in an economy dominated by rampant automation and national globalism.

>le STEM fields

No one welds here, people fix shit themselves.

in america you need certifications in order to do industrial work.

College is easily one of the most brilliant scams of all time.

Haha!
Sucker!

ayy lmao

Its a meme because its over-saturated.

In order to actually be STEM, you need to not only just get the degree, but also be better than your peers that all have the same shitty piece of paper and all want your job even more than you for less than you want it for.

Only an idiot would go stem at this very moment. We need more accountants and lawyers. We need masons. We don't need the 200th nerd virgin that can't accomplish anything other than getting cheetos all over his keyboard.

We need real men, and competition is getting stiff enough that no degree jobs that require you to not be a degenerate pussy licker are now paying just as good as jobs requiring a 4 year degree. Colleges will figure this out the hard way when their base collapses.

Well that sucks dude hopefully you found a good job.
I was lucky and have family in the industry that talked to me

t. Actuarial mathematics major

Does Pablo and compañía employed in the local workshop possess such certificate?

no, and they are not employed nor employable.

If gaining money was your idea, you shouldn't have get a philosophy degree

give me one specific job title economics qualifies you for

Philosphy? Are you serious? You can't get a job with that! Are you stupid?

this

the tiers above comp sci all make more than 80k/year baseline, and 80k is high for comp-sci
legitimate mid tier career path

its all about the $$$
its kind of tough to get a good job doing experiments on tomatoes or some shit.

It's actually really easy to get a job if you're in STEM and have normal people skills. Surprisingly, employers don't want fat permavirgins that look like they would shoot up the office when they get denied a promotion

>goes in debt to get a throwaway degree
>expects the government to save him from himself
KYS

>majored in philosophy

>Computer science--mid tier
>Maths--god tier
t.retarded nigger who knows shit about CS.

usually its just a degree people who want to be writers or newscasters get
lots of people who work in mainstream, network news have philosophy degrees because they were really gifted when they went into school to begin with.

But now you know that you cannot know nothing.
Both economy and philosophy are low tier studies.

STEM with people skills automatically puts you above half of your peers, regardless of your gpa.

The highest rate of law school acceptances and highest LSAT scorers are philosophy majors.

STEM is a meme except for engineering I wish I could go back in time and major in engineering over chemistry. Here's the real list:

God tier
>Engineering

Shit tier
>everything else

You're thinking of sanders you jew sympathizer.

That is because India is literally a shit hole, in which everybody wants to do engineering. Hence, the quality of colleges degrade over time and pajeets with zero mathematical skills, equipped with only Java script at their disposal get degrees from these institutes. Although some people from IIIt,bits,IIT are good and often go abroad for further studies because they too know that India is a shithole for education

And what did you really expected ? To become a philosopher

>law
>better gre scores
>better income after 10 years on average compared to other graduates

a phi major wont cause you to get those things, but intelligent/successful people tend to major in phi. Its correlative, not causal