ShariaBlue Attack Vectors

For anyone that's doesn't see right through their pitiful shilling/influence attempts:

Colbert/Oliver style drive-by attack: use argument such as blah blah blah is so stupid because: (((current year))). All of these types of attacks try to make someone look stupid, or like a hypocrite, until you put a single ounce of thought into them. They are dependent on making their statement, then moving on to the next topic immediately. It probably works for normies that don't have time to get into the meat and potatos of a topic/event, but not anyone that's keeping up w/ things. It works on TV because they can move onto the next "joke" or subject quickly before someone will stop and reflect on what was said, no idea why anyone would fall for it on Sup Forums.
eg:
Trump is a disaster: They will say things like "Drumpf betrays supporters by failing to end NAFTA" -- Anyone that was paying attention to the campaign (eg: his supporters) will notice that what Trump actually said was that he would only end NAFTA if he couldn't renegotiate it to more favorable terms. Another one is saying that he failed to do (((thing))). (((thing))) being anything that can't be accomplished instantly, even if President Trump is currently in the process of accomplishing/resolving (((thing))).

reddit vs Sup Forums OR nu-pol/old-pol divide and conquer: Straight out of their Alinsky marxist Bible. They are trying to use their divide and conquer tactics to separate and divide anyone that supports President Trump and turn them against eachother. Some of their attempts include you're a reddit or nu-pol fag, or that you're a jew supporting good goy.

Anyways, sharia blue are a bunch of low IQ faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/how-gay-are-you?utm_term=.pyqkq480kq#.esNWBRX4WB
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's obvious when you see threads linking to Buzzfeed about "DRUMPF BTFO". The best they have.....

Fuck off you fag. These "le shill are here" threads are becoming daily.

> Having legitimate criticisms of Trump's Israeli bias makes you a shill.
He's still doing slightly better than Kang Nigga, though.

Link more CNN and Buzzfeed you faggot Jew shill!
I have one to get you started.

buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/how-gay-are-you?utm_term=.pyqkq480kq#.esNWBRX4WB

Nice flag too!

Also
>It probably works for normies
Then you have nothing to worry about. Make a redpill thread to counter it instead of this shite, i bet your motivation to point out "shills" is because you fear Sup Forums drops Trump and he's the only reason you're here.

This isn't a right wing safe space you bender.

An obvious raid is going on yet again so you're either a shill or a fucking moron....either way you should be gassed.

>Anyways, sharia blue are a bunch of low IQ faggots.
I like how they still fall for ancient memes like turning 360 degrees and walking away. It's embarrassing

>can't defend his opinion
>gets mad
typical

You can go to leftypol if you need to be surrounded by likeminded dumbies

Like this one ?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

Defend what ? He didn't challenge it except call me a shill like the retard he is.

Something like a shill would say...

Because you are a shill, you avant backup your arguments so you turn to personal insults.

Back up what? It was a statement. His response was retarded too.

Your retarded.

>Reddit gets called out daily
>Plays the "they're all shills!" card
Pathetic. Get off the board, you aren't wanted here.

*you're

paddys been getting in a ton of topics and just ruining them, go outside mate, go anywhere, just do something other than shit all over our the adult discussions

perfect example

The Trump shills seriously need to leave. I'm sick of you globalists infesting this board.

>reddit vs Sup Forums OR nu-pol/old-pol divide and conquer: Straight out of their Alinsky marxist Bible. They are trying to use their divide and conquer tactics to separate and divide anyone that supports President Trump and turn them against eachother. Some of their attempts include you're a reddit or nu-pol fag, or that you're a jew supporting good goy.

This. this is the worst fucking thing destroying Sup Forums

We need to ruin the Sharecucks. how do we get back at them?

Yes they are a sad bunch. Just ignore retarded threads. I don't post in those but I see alot of nu/pol/ taking the bait.

What? This is the only thread i posted in today.
>adult discuussion
If you're over 18 and you believe the shite coming from OP you need to grow up or get back on your meds.

There are very, very few things that are worse than Communism. I don't care who does it so long as commies get physically removed.

I've posted this before so let me say it again. Trump's daughter is a Jew, her husband is a Jew, his cabinet is filled with Jews, neo-cons and good goys, he's one of the most pro-Israel presidents to have ever existed and yet people still flock to his banner. Face it, you're just angry because people are seeing through the lies and Jew claptrap and calling him out and when Sup Forums calls the "god emperor" out, r/the_cuckold goes apeshit.

I remember when we had that raid a few weeks back, when leftypol supposedly raided Sup Forums after the cruise missile attack on Syria. How convenient it was for the_donald users to suddenly find out what the leftypol discord was and where they were coordinating from. And how convenient it was for Plebbit that the supposed "raiders and shills" were using the EXACT same insults genuine Sup Forums users were using to attack the_donald for supporting Trump's cruise missile strikes on Assad. The raid happened at the EXACT same time Sup Forums began to call out Rebbit. Seems a bit convenient. You can't call Trump out on his actions anymore lest you be called a shill. And it's all because of that raid.

Pack your shit, plebbit. You aren't wanted here anymore. You're hated across Sup Forums and your presence on Sup Forums is barely tolerated.

I'm fine w/ anyone criticizing Trump, but you better have a valid argument. When your argument is something along the lines of (((thing that cant be instantly resolved, but is progressing, isn't resolved!!!))) then you just look like a stupid faggot, which is par for the course for sharia blue and liberals.

Spot on m8. These cancerous cunts are ruining the board.

>sharia blue
Neck yourself, reddit.

>doesn't have an argument
>uses an insult a 16yo would use