Denying a woman of the personal choice to abort her fetus would effectively deny her of the most basic human liberties

Denying a woman of the personal choice to abort her fetus would effectively deny her of the most basic human liberties.

I dont care if they abort, i just dont want to pay for it

plus its mostly nogs that get abortions anyway

It's $1000 for one abortion or years and years of government cheese and diapers

Or one designated abortion hog from pooland

Just let the abortions happen ffs

The abortion #'s of niggers is as high as the black on black murder #'s each year.

Abortions of other races is most likely the niggers of that race, if they aren't smart enough to realize they're killing their genetic offspring, then I have no problem with them doing so.

They're human liberties, not huwoman liberties. Abortions should be decided by the father.

>Implying women deserve freedom

Btw, only niggers and slavs commit abortions

>letting women decide anything, ever

>woman
>human
are you fucking retarded?

Basic human right: the right to kill the inconvenient.

Cool.

Let's kill everyone on welfare.

Same problem. Same solutiion.

Retards are expensive.

Kill them.

Would also improve Sup Forums

unless she's raped, abortion should be illegal. use a fuckin condom, take the pill, or don't have sex if you don't want kids.

Good.

Fine by me.

They should pay for killing their own baby's themselves though

I don't want my tax money going to genociding a generation because Stacy is a slut.

Planned parenthood was founded to lower the African population

How did I not think of this before? Heres a (You) for being a genius.

1 day after conception, an embryo is not a human
1 day before birth, a fetus is a human

Aborting a human being is literally murder, and a much more serious violation of human liberty than denying the right to abortion.

perhaps she should have used birth control or a condom, or better yet. don't be degenerate.

she made the choice.

Its freedom from consequence not freedom of choice meme

Keep it in your pants you fucktard or live with it.

Fucktard

Can't do the time don't do the crime.

Be a whore, suffer the consequences. It's as simple as that.

>b-but muh human rights

Yeah I am not going to pay for a mixed race abomination because some white trash whore wanted to fuck Tyrone and now Tyrone is nowhere to be found.

>mother has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
>baby doesn't

Unnecessary medical procedures are not a basic human liberty.

Denying a man of the personal choice to gas the kikes would effectively deny his of the most basic human liberties.

>denying her the right to abort the fetus
Then child support should be made voluntary when the mother insists on having the child against the father's wishes.

Satan, the best way to lower the African American population would be a 100% subsidized Male Birth-control pill, in watermelon and grape flavors.

I agree. Women should be free to slaughter as many children as they want
I love it. Not only it marks women as undesirable, every aborted child is another dead leftist or a nigger, win-win for everyone.