JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

LEAVE OUR FUCKING SMOKES ALONE!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/six-new-cigarettes-tobacco-laws-12968896
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyO-2JQR7Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0
newsmax.com/Politics/Richard-Overton-Americas-Oldest-Veteran/2015/05/25/id/646533/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/six-new-cigarettes-tobacco-laws-12968896 this is fucking worse than the cancer I have in my lungs

>Smoking
Lol.I bet you binge drink too

fuck you user

next thing you know they'll have a photo of your teeth on that pack

I don't give a shit if you want to smoke, but don't smoke in public. Stick to your designated smoking spots and houses.

Fucking disgusting when I have to walk past a smoker and they're blowing smoke.

They can publicly start publicly executing smokers and I wouldn't even care. It is even more degenerate than weed because at least weed has a single excuse for doing it.

If you smoke, you are too stupid to exist in modern society and deserve every hardship that falls upon you.

So how long until we get to put stuff like this on fast food?

>smoking the tobacco jew

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>not smoking
>2017
Were you bullied at school?

in public

Someone should propose this to NYC. I hate them enough to wish this as a pilot experiment for them. Make it mandatory on all fast food items with more than 1000 calories.

On April 1st they raise the taxes in California on cigarettes by $2. It was not very funny. A pack of smokes cost $8-10 now

Go away nu male betacucks. This is a thread for real men. Btw I bet you are all pro weed stupid faggots I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Kill yourself.

These things are such a massive fucking pain. We already couldn't see the packages because they were behind the new opaque shelves that are legally required, all this does is mean you can't point out where your brand is and the clerk spends 5 minutes reading all the labels.

The box one that has a little holder for filters and papers is pretty cool though.

Ironically I'd bet the autists on your picture are anti-weed just like you.

That is exactly what he is doing

This desu. I tried buying melborou reds and they now cost $15. Any advice on how to start smoking pipe. Specifically where to get the tobaco.

>Sup Forums supports smoking brown leaves that taste like shit and make you sick
>Sup Forums thinks that smoking weed is degenerate
Never change you glorious faggots.

Jews try so hard to make you believe smoking is bad for you, that makes me wonder if it is actually good

This meme has never been funny

Kys

Are they gonna start putting these on mcdonalds bags too

>smoking cigs

do you suck cock too?

>Want to stop people smoking
>Ban 10 boxes and only allow 20 cigarettes in a box
>They are actually encouraging people to smoke more with this rule
How stupid is the government?

>2014 plus 3 and almost a half
>still thinking smoking is bad

fyi only people with shit genes die from smoking (americans, british, handicapped)

You fucking pussy you deserve to die if you can't handle a little smoke fucking bitch.

That's right

They aren't stupid at all, it's stupid people who still are addicted to cigs, it's almost 2020, time to start vaping, the future awaits.

>smoking the....smoky jew
i'm not clever enough for this meme

You have shit genes.

They have dedicated tobacco shops here in Socal. They usually have a few couches and old men sitting around smoking cigars. Then it's all just tubes and tube fillers along with good tobacco. I really like Bali shag to roll with. It's not as great in a pipe

or refugees?

can we meme some sort of warning label on voting for refugees, like pictures of pic related are required on any voting ballot that potentially brings in refugees?

something like "rapefugees may be hazardous to your health"

Kys degenerate.

Vapes have been exploding in peoples pockets lol. In fact they've cost the NHS more in one month than smoking has in one year in terms of treating burns injuries vs tax revenue generated.

Also to those saying
>MUH SMOKE IN PUBLIC U NO DO THAT
Ok that's fine but we ban cars in public places, I don't want to breathe in your car fumes so shove that in your exhaust and choke you cunts.

wow you sure told me. The dude on your webm gets more pussy than you do for sure though.

In my state, they nearly doubled the price per pack to $10 so they could fund a stadium. Stadium is now built, smokes at same price.

I recommend rolling your own. The machine itself is $50 and you can get a pound of tobacco for $20 and 250 filters for $3. Lasts me about 3 months.

So it's $25 for smokes compared to ~$750 for 3 months

I remember I spent a summer in Russia and whenever someone would offer me a cigarette, I noticed something that was on ALL packs that covered the bottom quarter or half:

КУPEHИE УБИBAET
SMOKING KILLS

I wouldn't mind if something like this was put packs, but these pictures are absolutely going too far and hurt the business.

Sauce for the hotties plz

but vaping is gay though

>Numales chimping out about tobacco
>Those same spergs are all pro weed dude lamo 420

Can someone explain that?

This has JUST started appearing over here too. Just one week ago. Fucking shit.

Sure when they do that it's acceptable but when prolife nuts show aborted fetuses oh you've gone too far

Our packs are entirely covered in this shit. I don't mind, if you buy rolled cigarrettes you were getting jewed anyway.

Smoking is only for peope with good genes, genelets die from cancer lmao

im with you Bong

>ruining your lungs like that
Reminder that the Nazis were anti smoking. You'll never be an Übermensch if you can't run 100 meters without needing a cig

Get out dirt hammer.

The fact that Weed is a class 1 drug. Like Crack or heroine, proves the jews don't want us touching that stuff.

How is weed not legal across the US if it's less lethal than Alcohol and cigarettes?

Weed is very different from tobacco, stupid turkroach.

used to be like that in Germany less than five years ago

I'm a non-smoker but these pictures are disgusting.

Most just lie and say they only exclusively vape weed.

A buddy of mine bought a pack when he was in Europe earlier last month and he told me they looked like this. I was upset he didn't keep it as a souvenir.

See

No it's not faggot

>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

Real men don't run, they stand their ground while enjoying the refreshing taste of a cigarette

Kek, that's disgusting

how many of these laws will affect pipe baccy and smokin?

with weed you can make superior textiles that put a lot of other materials to shame.

this is your only reason why weed is illegal, compared to alcohol it is a little baby in the destroy your body department.

>tfw full on alcoholic
feels good being legal :^)

I wish they'd just leave us alone. Fucking EU did this, I bet.

>liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/six-new-cigarettes-tobacco-laws-12968896

£8.82 minimum? that's 10.44 eur holy moley.

Seriously at those prices, how many of your cigs actually come from UK rather than smuggled in from outside?

Is this the _control_ the Brits wanted with Brexit?

>Menthol cigarettes will be phased out and banned completely
For fucks sake living in london is probably worse for your lungs than smoking. Why do they have to go after my clickies?

Do you do everything the jew tells you to? The jew is currently very anti-smoking, could it be that all that nicotine is helping people overcome all the chemicals they put in food and water that rot your brain so you can't think properly?

Simply put I use nicotine because the jew is so heavily against it. The jew wants me to drink alcohol and take prescription drugs so I don't do those things.

The UK government is completely jew owned and controlled, they REALLY don't want people to smoke, but have no problem putting poison in the water.

You know how they get those statistics like '9 out of 10 lung cancers are caused by smoking'? If someone gets lung cancer and they ever smoked at anypoint in their life they count that as lung cancer CAUSED by smoking. They have no science at all to back up the claim that smoking caused it.

Now vapes are the perfect nicotine delivery system the government has to get in on that too. The point is to stop people using nicotine, it isn't about your health, they want you as unhealthy(mentally and physically) as possible.

Fuck off OP, smokers are just stupid and tobacco is a blupill.

The kikes are the ones who brainwashed you into thinking having a phallic symbol near your mouth at all times is cool, and make you pay big bucks for the privilege to get (and give to people around you) many kinds of cancer.
The irony of it all is that the state will never ban cigarettes, as they get a shitload of money from the taxes on them, yet use state money to run health campaigns and shit.
Fucking A degeneracy, stop relying on artificial chemicals to function.

Nictone is good for you, but cigarettes are a bad delivery system. It doesnt take a genius to realize tar is bad for your lungs. You faggots are making me want to believe in climate change.

This was set in motion before the EU referendum. Plus we aren't even out yet.

I think canada takes the cake when it comes to large health warnings. And jokes one them i already have macular degeneration

can't advise you on where to get pipe baccy but can recommend baccy.
generally, aromatics and cavendish blends smell really nice, but are bland and smoke like shit.
english and balkan blends (ie with latakia and other stronger stuff in them) smell horrible in the bag/tin, but smoke great.
i like erinmore balkan.
i've been meaning to try dunhill nightcap, mcclelland balkan blue and a few others i've forgotten, but i never did because i kind of just stopped smoking over 4 years ago.

given how fucking shite your camera is, i thought i had macular degeneration too

>living in a cancerous nanny state

UK, Ausfailia, Sweden and the likes are Orwellian nanny state shitholes. I can smoke indoors at bars that allow it in my state. Cigs are cheap as fuck. Feels fucking free.

>being triggered by the gore

don't be a pussy user, it's not like they changed the formula or stopped providing cigarettes

>he smokes cancersticks

fags

>hurt the business that gives people lung cancer
oh no that's terrible!

This pack a day shit is ridiculous. I don't personally smoke anymore; but even when I did I never even cleared a pack a week most times. I would usually just smoke while driving; or off of work, the sort. Though lets be real, heavy drinking leads to smoking a whole pack in one night.

Or drugs. Fuck I love me some speed and cigs.

Its almost $15 here in NYC...I remember when I started, a pack of reds cost 6 bucks.

Fuck off with that degeneracy.

Gross teeth, gross smell, gross breath, inability to run more than 20ft

Who here /NoSmoke/ /NoAlcohol/ /NoDrugs/?
Feels good to lead a non-degenerate, happy life.

I don't smoke but im all for the freedom to do so
fuck leftist nanny states

>box tells you that you will die if you consume product
>buy and smoke it anyway
why are smokers so autistic

Does it really feel good?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyO-2JQR7Fo

but senpai, autistic people are rules lawyers who lose their shit if people jump queues, run red lights, or use a word wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0

Same user. feels good to not be getting cancer and addicted to drugs

Happier? I don't beleaf you

>can't chase in a hunt
>calls himself a real man

What I'm saying is there are so many things about UK that you do to yourselves. Including extortionate cigarette prices.

There is hardly anything that can be blamed on Europe compared to what can be blamed on your own government.

And yet EU is your scapegoat.

sounds like a /muslim/ life to me

alcohol is the cornerstone to being a proper lad

Nicotine detoxifies Fluoride.

The red pill your lungs don´t want you to take.

Cigarette smokers sure get ass blasted when you suggest that they quit.

Edvard Bernaisse or whatever his name was, cousin / relative of Freud. Tag-team of brainwashing they were.

I don't smoke and think it's disgusting, but what I think is even more disgusting is the government telling people what they can and can't do with their body. Stop taxing shit, stop interfering with the market, let people smoke cigs if they want. We get it, it causes cancer. They clearly don't care. Let them smoke wherever, second-hand smoke is a myth and a meme. Quit making it $20 and putting jew taxes on people.

Go through all this trouble for cigs but leave weed illegal. K

Dunhill nightcap always made me sick as a dog. Terrible musty taste, I still have half a can of it kicking around somewhere. Balkan is 10/10 though, I'd almost roll it in a cigarette and smoke it.

Believe me I know how shite our government is. Tempted to vote labour for the chance they actually get elected and the country collapses just to get a party that isn't Tories or Red Tories.
>And yet EU is your scapegoat.
Unnecessary strawman lad

newsmax.com/Politics/Richard-Overton-Americas-Oldest-Veteran/2015/05/25/id/646533/

>What are Overton's secrets for longevity? It's quite a list. “I smoke at least 12 Tampa Sweet cigars a day,”

MANCHILDREN BTFO

Pharmacy industry keeps weed illegal. Don't want a potential alternative treatment to cut into your profits.