Fuck off.

>Shill regrets his vote for Hillary
>Projects

Kill self

>Neocon don

lmao noice :^)

bamp

Hillary would have been just as bad

You know i used to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it

No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

still using hillary as a security blanket

There is no practical difference.

I don't regret my vote but Trump is a shithead. Bernie, Hillary and him are all cut from the same jew cloth.

Vermin Supreme was the leader we deserved.

R_the donald must fuck off

JUST

>no wall
>no lock her up
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
>tiny audience on inaguration day
>israel is our greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>obamacare 2.0
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>not keeping his promises
>no evidence for tapp
>no reversal of the demographic shift

>no.. nothing
Dang.... How are you guys feelin'? Pic related?

why are the shills still here? election is over

I'm saying OP doesn't have to regret his vote, because voting Hillary would have been just as bad

this

Nice strawman kike.

> Hillary would have been just as bad
At least she knows why the US had a Civil War.

Donald "The Goodest Goy" Trump.

FUCK DRUMPFY!

HAAHAHA

LITERALLY LAUGHING AT YOU NU-POL LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR DRUMPF RN

>drumpster fire literally cannot comprehend that somebody could regret voting for a man who went back on nearly every single reason people voted him in for

I love these threads because sometimes it's just shills agreeing with each other and they think they are changing anyone's mind in reality they are just posting with other shills while everyone with a brain ignores the thread well done on losing shills well done

kek what the hell man, who are you even shilling for
stop confusing me

Good question. Why are the Trump shills still here? I'm sick of these globalists.

What you call "shills" are old Sup Forumsacks. Even if there are real shills here it literally doesn't matter, Sup Forums never supported neoconservatism and neoliberalism and Drumpfstein is exactly that.
Go. Back. To. Reddit.

>muh nth-degree mongolian badminton

I love these drumpf because sometimes it's just drumpf agreeing with drumpf and drumpf thinks he is changing drumpf's mind in reality drumpf is just posting with other drumpfs while drumpf ignores the thread well done on losing drumpf well done

Wow good job ShareBlue, you finally got around to changing the image filename

I don't tbqh

I can only imagine the kind of inane liberal bullshit we'd be dealing with right now. Obama, the first black president, made race and sexuality relations infinitely worse by encouraging extreme opinions, and Hillary would have certainly done the same with women and immigrants.

It's good having this opposition right now and this fighting. There's nothing too serious right now. It's going to help America grow, instead of just becoming a liberals wet dream.

Sage
Get off this site

I'VE POKED THE HORNETS NEST LADS

lmao you dentally challenged moron

Angry because it's true

you and i both know that's not the intent of the op.

no u

muh safe space and losing ideology

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>old Sup Forumsacks
none of you are.
t. knower

8 years

I don't, 2nd amendment is secured and that's good enough for me

this
we supported drumpf back in 2011
fuck off shills

you voted for hillary right?

He is the lesser of 2 evils. Actually it doesnt matter. Everyone you vote is under jewish control.

dont really regret it. Trump will pull a wildcard out of nowhere and change all you retard's mind again.
Hes just letting the US make decisions as it always did, but hes a person that other great powers look up to.
Just look at obama, hes sitting with putin or xi yang ping or what ever his name is and is trying to convince them of getting a democracy and shit.
Trump is better than that, hes just straight up saying. Mr putin, were the best of friends but were gonna make better deals okay.

Shareblue using Romanian proxies today or an actual retarded gypsy?

Would you preffer to gave hill shill as president faggot?

Yeah, he betrayed us, but he still was the better option. Besides, he is BFF with my president so that can only mean good things

ShareBlue get BTFO

>1 post by this id.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he still was the better option

THIS!

With Hillary in the white house, you'd

>have Obamacare
>have no travel ban
>have continued funding for sanctuary cities
>have military intervention in Syria
>have relations with Russia at an all-time low and
>hold on to NAFTA

Really dodged a bullet there!

HAHAHAHAHA

there's a pattern here

He just needs to build a Space Elevator.

Shill thread

nice meta

OUT!

Yeah yeah, to free muh slaves from the evil southrons.

Sage my dudes. This is clear subversion.

>reeee, I'm not a new fag

Try harder

Shoot, the shills are losing it! Run for cover!

did it occur to you... it's not shill >.>

I already threw off the hat.

Man its dizzying how much bad shit Trump has done its hard to record it all, I been thinkinging about doing it the list is going to be LONG AF.
Don't forget
>May is now Jewish month

>bombed Syria
>still keeping DACA
>the wall hasn't even gotten out of the planning stage yet
>7 members out of his cabinet of 12 are (((those people)))
>Trump shills still don't understand that there are people out there who have legitimate concerns and want to discuss them

Trump just can't catch a break guys!

Your support doesnt mean shit

Yes, Hillary was a wasted vote.

HAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>I voted for Trump but I now support Hillary.

Said nobody ever.

sage this fake thread

from today

Dumb kike shill

>Dumb kike shill

Show some respect, he's still your president!

"I’m looking at that right now,” Trump said on Monday in an interview with Bloomberg News in the Oval Office. “There’s some people that want to go back to the old system, right? So we’re going to look at that.”

this is pretty funny desu

>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
THE A D L IS NOT GONNA LIKE THIS ONE MOISHE
NOT ONE BIT

Haha, le old reddit switcheroo, am I right? Hold my benis, I'm going in

You regret your vote because you voted for Hillary.

>Hold my benis

Impossible to make an informed decision on this without a pic *winks*

>ban on 7 majority Muslim countries

A temporary travel ban until extreme vetting can be established and it was based on Obama's list of terrorist states.

>His views on immigrants.

You mean his views on ILLEGAL immigrants that he campaigned on?

Face it you fuckwit. You never voted for Trump in the first place. You are a Hillary shill and you aren't fooling anyone.

You're mother regrets your birth, every fucking day!

You people want to impeach Trump over same shit Hillary and Obama did.

Trump may be an amature, but he has no political ties or bagagge. That is an opportunity for the left to get MORE from him if they simply worked with hiim.

Instead they RATHER him be HITLER, so they can cry, get offended every day, virtue signal to each other and feel superior to all other humans living in the country.

The press should play umpire, calling balls and strikes, explaining historical context and admit the scandels of Obama, but instead they simply attack him and protect the Democrats who stole the election from Bernie, you still forget that don't you, Hillary and the DNC sold you out, and if they were in power, they would be bringing in MILLIONS of new refugees so they can run us over in the name of Allah and the Hillary repeats "Islam has nothing to do with terrorism"

You or your family gets killed by an illegal immigrant or a Jihadist, you simply get a candle lit and an opportunity to scream racist slurs at conservatives.

>rare and common foreigners yelling loudly about their opinion on american politics

two cents they've also complained about MUH WORLD POLICE recently

Eat shit neocon. Go kill some more innocents

the fuck are you talking about? he's followed through on almost every promise he made and the ONLY reason why anyone says otherwise is because RINO faggots like Ryan and Mccain keep teaming up with Obama judges to block his orders.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BIGGEST SHILL THREAD IVE SEEN IN A LONG WHILE.

TWO CENTS HAS BEEN STUCK INTO YOUR TIGHT LITTLE SHILL ASSES. THANKS GUIZE.

Another one of Shariablue favorite images to post in every "Muh Drumpffff" post

This image another favorite Shariablue muh drumpff post cuz no imagination

>the fuck are you talking about? he's followed through on almost every promise he made

Shariablue reaching cringe levels of shilling rn

>Not wanting Trump to be Hitler.
You have to go back r_donald

>Trumpcucks are still trying to deal with that budget
Top kek

>You people want to impeach Trump over same shit Hillary and Obama did
Thats what happens when you act like them

Laugh at all the retards reeeing about shills