This really made me think

This really made me think

powerful image

>implying they didn't do it to themselves

what debt, they're all on welfare and selling drugs under the table

Should be china

Ooga booga de white man make me eat my brudda

Africa would starve and hundreds of millions of Africans would die if there were no whites.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew the (((west))) had such big noses

>we borrowed money so we could become successful but we failed misearbly and lost everything, it's not fair that we are expected to pay back what we took
This comic was written by a Bernie supporter, I guarantee it.

Why did they borrow money from us then??

>fixed

>lend poor countries money so they can invest in infrastructure and stop being poor
>they fuck it up
>this is whitey's fault somehow

REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Replace debt with rap career

/thread

Of course, because western powers are encouraging this unstable situation. We want Africa to be dependant so we can exchange food for their numerous ressources at a very low price.

If Western powers cut all ties with Africa (no aid, no debt, no western business in Africa), their would be a huge crisis with millions of dead... but 50 years later would become a powerhouse since they could sell ressources at a decent prices and even build an industry to transform them theirselves.

Nigger lover

wow. Just. wow.

I don't know how much of this joke isn't on us, we're pretty much indebted as fuck, too.

After 50 years it would go back to tribal hunters. On their own they have never been able to take advantage or even extract their natural resources. It has only occurred after the west established business that blacks could be organized to do such things. Find just one example of blacks doing well on their own without western intervention, and I will concede that your argument has possibilities. I feel that it would cause mass shortages and intense price increases upon products such as chocolate, diamonds, gold, platinum, and silver. Of course, I do appreciate the alternative of mass population decreases in Africa. I just can't say the economic pressure these price hikes will have on the middle-class average consumer are, in the long term, beneficial to the west.

African Con artists that get other Africans to buy into their cons are what is keeping Africa down. This is just another deflection to try and blame the ethnic group without ever going after those who are involved.
Who is the person in that picture holding the chains?
Do/will the artist ever provide specifics on this issue?
No? Then the problem is not being adressed.

fucking white people!