Slavic Mail Order Bride

Is it morally reprehensible to get rid of my current Latina wife (white skin, cute, short) in exchange for a slavic mail order bride when I make more money?

What are the best countries/areas to get a white mail order bride from?

My grandfather married a romanian women who is 40 years younger than him. They have been married for 20 years. She grew up in the aftermath of communism, so she is mostly conservative and religious. Are my chances of finding a perfect woman like this impossible now?

They will dump you as soon as they get a green card.

Things have changed alot since your grandfathers time.

they are not brides. it's either tar budget widows bait to target perverts, losers, no country for old men, disposables, etc.. Or it's the instrument to target those women and take them out of their natural habitat for targeting elsewhere.

are there no slav countries where women arent totally degenerate westernized scum yet?

You should marry someone of your own ethnicity.

Also this

I am a mix of brazillian, spanish, czech. Quite the Mutt

Ending a marriage before death is almost always morally reprehensible, with the exception of infidelity. You took a sacred oath before God and your peers. Divorce is degenerate and spits in the face of Western civilization. Suck it up and enjoy your mother-in-law's tamales, too late to go back now. With any luck, your children will pass as white.

My Latina wife is short and had cancer when she was younger. The thought of giving my children a short height or an illness scares me, and it feels immoral to make children with her knowing what the outcome could be. Im not sure what to do

>are there no slav countries where women arent totally degenerate westernized scum yet?
yeah, and they're all totally waiting for a catch like you!

Im a computer programmer, have several businesses. Stock piling $$$$

>a mix of brazillian

No such thing, unless if you have native blood.

well my father was from Brazil and has brown skin, so Im assuming he has native blood. Im not sure though, he was a deadbeat and my mom had a 1 night stand with him

What a beautiful woman. I love that outfit, too. I've been thinking about learning Russian because I always wanted to visit the Russian countryside and maybe bring back a traditional Orthodox qt3.14, but all of the Russians on Sup Forums told me Russian girls are all gold-digging whores who will dump you the second someone with more money comes along. And even if they marry you, 9 times out of 10 they'll be cheating on you anyways

That's a really nice scarf too. I need to wife this woman and bring her back with me to Alaska

So they'll exploit you for money and leave, you dumb fuck. Or kill you and forget a will.

Mail order brides are trafficked 99% of the time. They'll be constantly looking for a way out. Unless you live in a maximum security compound you're going to wake up one morning alone and be either a lot less wealthy or a lot less alive.

>brazilliam

100% black.

then how has my grandfather been married to a QT romanian for 20 years? He is a non-white from new mexico BTW

My skin is around this color: #cf752a

Stay with your latina gf then.

Kill yourself you black piece of shit

Orange?

Whats your reasoning?

Fuck you faggot cuck. Im going to breed with a white woman just to piss you off

rough estimate from a color picker lmao. ORANGE DRUMPFFF

>a mixed race subhuman who is nervous about the outcome of his children

My wife likes to wear that hat all the time, especially in public.

Seriously? You know what, it aren't the gays who are ruining the sanctity of marriage, it are degenerates like you. You're no better than some slut divorcing her husband for some bbc.

found ya!

>taking woman advice for russian NEET incels on Sup Forums
You don't deserve a Russian woman, or any woman for that matter.

Natives have a more reddish skin, not brown. His hair is going to be your redpill.

The irony of most of the "hurrrrr filthy subhuman" posts that always appear after someone talks about fucking hot Latinas is that I guarantee 99% of them are written by fat, overweight, pale slobs who wouldn't know how to pitch a tent or light a fire if you gave them a lighter and couldn't bench 200 to save their lives

Whats your profession?

That is true, which is why I feel immoral for even thinking about it

Those were different times,today i can tell you most romainian chicks fuck rich old guys for money and when they are not paying atention they are fucking some chav.They simply just dont raise them right anymore,3 bitches have cheated with me and have rich sugar daddys and i am not even that good looking....

This is his reasoning

>Whats your reasoning?
You're a mongrel, it makes sense for you to marry a mongrel

I'm an Infantryman in the Army reserve and a Geophysics student.

Shitskin detected

>What are the best countries/areas to get a white mail order bride from?
Order from ukraine lol.

Lol as long as the kind of cancer isn't known to be hereditary, there are no worries necessary. Still no grounds for divorce. He shouldn't have married her if her height would be a problem.

My grandfather is currently 80 years old and his Romanian wife is 40 and she is STILL hot as fuck and they are still together.

Why does every woman have to be a degenerate now .....

Good to hear from an actual romanian though.

computer programmer

>grunt in the Army
>calling anyone else subhuman
Top kek, you're literally a knuckle-dragging retard. The only pussy you've ever had is toothless trailer trash and people you paid, shut the fuck up faggot. Enjoy your terrible career choice and making fun of POGs when they're able to get jobs after the military and you sit at home watching NASCAR and beating your girlfriend. Oh, and eating a bullet after you get sad from your imaginary PTSD

Yeah, his reasoning is shit so I have to wonder either he's insecure or just wants an excuse to cheat

On what basis? Are the Ukranians still poor and craving to move to the west?

The knuckle dragging retards are the marines. Army is just downs syndrome

>latina wife
>white skin

It is weird. Her entire family is from Mexico yet she has whiter skin than most white people.

My brother married a cubana criolla, very white skin.

You're a piece of shit. It's "til death do us part" for a reason. If you didn't want to take the sacred vows, you should have just lived with her instead of marrying her.

Anyway, most people carry the genes for some kind of cancer or neurodegenerative disease. Good luck finding a perfect wife with zero illnesses in her family.

your family sounds fucked

Probably a combo of both

Not "insecure", I just want the best for my children. Already have a wife who loves me so its not like I am desperate for pusC

I can see it

No you're just looking for excuses to be a degenerate and divorce your wife. As says, it's near impossible to find another human who has 0 history of illness in their family.

>Implying I care what non-whites think

She had cancer when she was 15 though, and she has hypothyroidism

has to take Levothyroxine everyday. Would you want your child being developed in that type of environment?

Hypothyroidism is not a big deal. What kind of cancer was it?

Thyroid cancer. They had to cut part of her thyroid out

Did you know about this beforehand? Then you're still a dick for marrying her and leading her on. Also you're defiling the sanctity of marriage.

Yes I did... I didnt realize she would become my wife, and now I am starting to think about my children and their future which is why Im asking for advice

lel thyroid cancer is also not a big deal. If thyroid problems are her worst health concerns, she's better off than a lot of people.

>better off than a lot of people.
I hope youre right. I think her growth was stunted a bit from it.

My best friend from highschool and HYPER thyroidism, which is the opposite, and he was a super manlet around like 5'2 because it stunted his growth a ton. I dont want something like that happening to my child.

Are you a girl?

Yes I am a lesbian non binary dragonkin

Your children will never respect you, and you'll never have the moral basis to demand respect because you broke a eternal vow

youre probably right, but If I was in my childrens shoes, I would be even more pissed if my parents gave me sub par genetics

You already have shitty genes by the huezilian part

This. You are breaking a vow just because you are weak minded

Then you shouldn't have married her? You don't just accidentally marry someone? Stop bullshitting

You already has shitty genes, you said so yourself lmao

atleast I dont have any illnesses, thank lord jesus

How is it weakminded to want the best for my offspring?

Because you are breaking the vows you made to your wife. Live up to them or kys. It's degenerate to not follow through with your word and you just wanting an upgrade isn't a good reason.

The ideal scenario would be to hire a surrogate mother who I would pay to carry the child for me so I dont have to leave my wife. Ive actually talked with her about this before. She got upset, but understands the reason why I want to do this.

Then do that you fool

I dont think an American woman would do this, which is why Im thinking I must import a slav to basically be a sit at home house wife while she is preggo.

Possibly hire her in my business and pretend she is an employee so I dont actually have to marry her, to get around the visa/green card shit?

This thread is bait

sage

bait for what?

>Mail order bride
>Marrying anyone with lower financial position than you

That's the way to get conned.
Fuck yourself OP

true, it is very risky. I guess my grandfather just got super lucky

Well you're pretty retarded if you manage to accidentally marry someone...

Just kill yourself. If you love your country, remove your retarded genes from the gene pool. Take your spic wife and her family with you.