JOOS

A Discussion of the Heeb

>Jews are prone to mercantilism and schemery
>Jews realize that professional victimhood has the potential for monetary gain/power and thus apply it everywhere they go
>Jews run just about every major corporation on the planet
>Jews, statistically speaking, have higher IQ than Asians

Do you not think their current status as global rulers is just a result of so many of them being crazy smart? Jews will help each other out if necessary, sure. Every culture/race has inseparable bonds. But I dont believe that they are all plotting together as one to take over the world/disrupt Western society. Where is the evidence for this?

I think many Jews are bad, but not because they are Jews. Shitty people are shitty people. Their genetics may make them more prone to certain (((behaviors))) but that is not enough evidence to convince me they are all working together.

>oh Jews run everything so they must be plotting world domination
No they are just really fucking smart and thus are typically found in positions of power.

>inb4 Muh Protocols, JIDF, etc
The Protocols are fake.

Talk to me. Dont discount any dissent as shilling. Im open to convincing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The other night I went to club space in Miami. I danced with a few chicks, made out with one who then followed us to Cheetah Hallendale Beach, a strip club in Hallendale Beach. Afterward, me and the girl from the club got 'privatedances' in the back and then I got my dick sucked in the car in the parking lot by the girl from Club Space. Once I came, I didn't even want to take her home like originally planned and proceeded to go home by myself and browse Sup Forums

The whole time I felt like I was taking part in a goy ritual. When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I, I heard 'good goy' as I handed them my money. When I threw $100 singles on a stripper who was eating out the girl from Space all I could think was 'good goy empower women goy'. When I gave the DJ $5 and requested a Kodak Black song all I could think was 'good goy, play the diverse music' and when I was dancing to salsa I thought ' WHY ISNT THE MUSIC IN ENGLISH' even though I am Latino and not white.

This place has fucked me up. I don't want to be degenerate anymore. I still am going to be degenerate. But still. It hurts my soul desu. Don't swallow the pills

There's 20 of these threads a day, it's getting tiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8

I get it. Jews run everything. I just dont see how its evidence of a conspiracy.

If youre just going to bitch then leave.

You gotta go look at the infographics that's how I got my info

Ive seen some. I see Jews are pretty fucked up but its still a massive leap to assume they are all working together on a global scale.

I think, in the end, the Jew will do whatever benefits him personally the most and thats all. Statistically speaking of course. I sincerely doubt they have the patience to coordinate a global effort to disrupt all economies.

They are just selfish greedy fuckers who: get in, make money, and get out.

>Every culture/race has inseparable bonds.
not after the Jews are through with them

lol

I'll dump what I have, although if you want to continue on in blissful ignorance of all this, I suggest you leave it alone, close your browser and move on with your life, because once this shit gets to you, you're here with us forever

fuckin' nigger

Takin a gander

This one is concentrating on the communism side of the problem but honestly you could switch out Communism for Capitalism and it would still make sense

Many thanks.
Im reading now so Ill share my thoughts later

PAAAAASTA

I just saw your pic related on /wg/ and it's fucking amazing

great taste lad!

I'll just provide the material

If you like it, save it and spread it around later

>they are just really fucking smart

If Jews are so smart
Why does everyone hate them?

Because we're smart, duh. Really fucking good at making money and getting to positions of power.

Thats been my thoughts. You might be a retard, but statistically speaking the Heebs are the smartest group of people on earth. Doesnt it make sense for them to be powerful then?

Ive been skimming these infographs/screenshots and its only reaffirming beliefs I already had. They are smart yet corrupt. Consistently seeking personal wealth and gain even despite the detriment of others.

However, this isnt evidence for a global jewish coalition or conspiracy. It just shows a group of assholes who are smarter than the next guy and make a shitload of money.

You're missing a pattern. We also tend to be idealistic to the extreme. Marx, feminists, Spinoza, philosophers and activists, politicians. Constantly trying to change the world, make it better. I don't think they are correct, but that's how they think.

another thread where jewish shills talk to each other....fucking facepalm

Well, although I hate pure ideologies, being a center moderate is stupid. Naturally, if youre smart, youre going to see that it requires conviction and strongly held beliefs to get anything done/be consistent with your world-view. Centrists are inherently contradictory.

Problem is, as a result, we typically see Jews who are radical as fuck. Its also in their behavioral trends to think they are special or deserve special treatment and therefore it is exhibited in extremism.
Thats what makes the most sense to me anyway.

The pattern is just intelligence IMO. And intelligence can be dangerous on either end of the spectrum

You are trying to make this about secret shady meetings in dark rooms, this is your mistake.

Jews are insanely TRIBALISTIC, if they own most of our media/banking they do not need to physically meet up and discuss how best to subvert. They promote Jewish interests which harms us, it is their natural instinct. That is why we will never leave the middle east, and we will continue welcoming in the armies of the invading non-whites cheered on by our media and our government.

Jewish Interests =/= Goyim Interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

>being so deluded into thinking that anyone who isnt an echo of your thoughts must be paid to have a different opinion

Sup Forums is not an echochamber fuckface. If you dont like the thread dont post. Fucking retard

>Shitty people are shitty people.
which is why the Jews have a 4000+ year long history of usury, infecting government, destroying patriotism and manipulating societies? I'm sure a consistent history of Jews doing what they're doing right now is totally just a (((cohencidence)))

OP is a kike shill.

OP here, need to teach for a bit but I will be back to dive deeper into the rabbit hole.

Please keep posting infographs/screenshots

Malevolent cancerous little cunts.
Grubbing for shekels, ruining every civilization that you attatch yourself to like parasites.
Completely ruined academia, blood sucking leeches, universally despised.
If the sandniggers don't kill you all, the Persians will, or the White man.
All your lies and evil will eventually come home to roost.
Then every last one of you vermin will disappear from off the face of the earth.

Never forget the USS Liberty

keep pasting your script

I always thought the joo conspiracy was a joke until I moved to los angeles. HOLY SHIT. it's not even subtle the way they control everything related to media.

>Ashkenazi Jews are known for adapting their verbal intelligence to other fields

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

>yfw Ashkenazi Jews are just predisposed to a form of schizotypy that increases verbal intelligence

>yfw they negate the self directedness problem by studying Hebrew texts from the time they can read

>yfw they literally have a culture of taming their psychotic features

Wow.

What do you mean? Are you buy chance an Ashkenazi?