>see her in the newspapers occasionally
>apparently she's a hero
>just because she dissolved our club of 8 boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
wksu.org/post/meet-teenage-girl-who-wants-be-boy-scout#stream/0
youtube.com/watch?v=2F_3MKYiF_c
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A
returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZflfSxYontU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Girl scouts? Why can't females just make their own stuff instead of invading boys clubs?

She's kinda cute

Would fug

The stupid thing about it is that there is a girl scouts and Venture Scouting that accommodate females. If you want co-ed scouting it already exists, but I guess you don't get to be edgy.

>cucknada

Scouts is entry level freemasons

Goy Scout

who will make delicious thin mints though

Source?

To be fair, the entire world except for some middle eastern countries and the USA has co-ed scouts.

here they are called Pfadfinder (Pathfinders)

Why is this news? In the UK girls can join the scouts, even though there's a separate organisation for girls.

would fuck her desu. No pedo though

Those countries also let Muslims into them excluding the asians

>ywn be a 9 year old fooling around with a qt scout in a tent and seeing a pussy for he first time

i really wonder they are still around they biting their limbs off to kill any resemblance to Hitler Youth LOL

Girl scouts is a thing and they sell cookies like they are a fucking gang.

stop with these posts

They made a separate league in Chess just for women so occasionally they do that, but mostly in sports.

What's the problem with this? I would welcome her, befriend and let her sleep in my mattress, if you know what i mean.

USA has the Boy scouts, Girl scouts, and Venture scouts. Boy scouts is for boys aged 10-18, girl scouts is for girls aged 10-18, and venture is co-ed, and for older scouts aged 14-21.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

>Hhahaha Guies we totally should submit to women cus thats alpha
>saying you would fuck her on the internet makes it ok to destoy all male spaces lol so koool to have ego

Looks like she is serving in the IDF in a few years too

Don't forget Sea Scouts on the coasts, it's co-ed too.

Also thought IDF jewess thread at first glance

What happened to da gril scats? Or right, they went all femin, and stopp'd dung nots'n'sheit. Blam the parrotkey!

I just want to facefuck that smug face so hard for ruining a good thing. Fucking bitch.

>Girl scouts? Why can't females just make their own stuff instead of invading boys clubs?
Because women can't stand seeing males have fun without them. They either have to be a part of it or destroy it.

This is the real reason why secret societies exist

look im not saying its right but at least the grown men who are boyscout troop leaders would molest girls. im not 100% on this but i think thats a step in the right direction. she was going to feel dick at some point probably anyways

how does chloe east have time to do this with all of her dancing and acting?

SOCIETY HAS NO PLACE FOR MALE ONLY ANYTHING

Maybe you're just afraid that a girl can do everything better than you, pussy.

I don't see what the big deal would be to just quietly bring her in and let her join. Instead now you have a bunch of negative publicity and are guaranteed to have females forced down your throat.

Always thought it funny rod and todds shirts say 6 & 66

lmao same
those eyes demand a good dicking

>don't see what the big deal would be to just quietly bring her in and let her join
FUCKING BEARS! YOU WANT TO BE SCOUT AND GO INNAWOODS WITH A PERSON THAT IS BLEEDING 1/4 OF THE YEAR?

>well guys looks like we can't go out innawoods to do scout things, but we can stay inside an practice knots.
FUCKING GREAT

>This is the real reason why secret societies exist
I honestly wouldn't doubt it

bruh she's like 10

You mean sea cadets? There's also young Marines

T. Former sea cadet

>The Simpsons at one point actually mocked Lisa's politics instead of always just using her as a liberal mouthpiece

She doesn't say "stop opressing me" she says, I got to go

Gee, women being destructive attention whores who ruin everything they set their eyes on, what a shocking revelation.
The fact that you didn't blast her with extinguisher the second she set foot in makes this your fault. Tell me what male collective is unable to push out the undesirables. You just pussied out and refused to treat her like any other guy.

If only there was a girl scouts she could join. The patriarchy

go on... i really like where is this going.

>women aren't less inteligent than men
>lets make a separate chess league for them
zozzle

You didn't realise Sup Forums is a pedo club?
You have to go back.

When I was a cub scout, we had a black kid in the pack. He was a friend of mine. One day he stopped coming to cub scouts. Turns out his Jehovah's Witness mother had it in her head that Scouts (Beavers, Cubs and Scouts) were forced to become soldiers, or something. Eventually that family moved away.

People like you are fucking retards

those eyes can't belong to a sane person

When does a Cub become a Scout?

>Now she is 16, and she's pushing Boy Scouts of America to allow girls like her to become official members.
wksu.org/post/meet-teenage-girl-who-wants-be-boy-scout#stream/0

It's really unnecessary unless you care about "equal representation in winners" Similar games such as Go, an eastern tactical game which is somewhat comparable to chess has a few female champions. 2 out of the top 100.

Which, you know, isn't "equal" but at least those women know they are actually good. They are actual the equals of the men they stand beside.

Because women want to ruin everything that was dominated by men.

Is this not basically just selfishness?

I WANT, I WANT I WANT I WANT

>This is the real reason why secret societies exist
That's just crazy enough that it might be true.

>like 10
>This *teenage girl*

Pick one

Being a dad with three boys in boy scouts thats some bullshit op. She wont last another year then the 12-13yo will start trying shit with her.

KILL IT WITH A BIBLE!

Girl scouts do exist. But everything must be accessible to women. Not equal, just accessible to women.

Also, that girls looks fucking crazy. Look at her fucking eyes.

wtf she's cute as fuck

>They made a separate league in Chess just for women
this is bullshit
but the starcraft one was even worse
just fucking play the game
you dont even need age leagues for chess

This is fucked....

Here in Canada Boys go to the "Boy Scouts" while girls go to "Brownies" (no pun intended)... so why would they not put her in Brownies?

This SJW double standard, they'd never let a boy into Brownies....unless he was a Trap.

Log off, Savile.

It was decades ago that I was a Boy Scout, but I still remember this ditty we used to recite (a play on the Scout Oath):

On my honor,
I will do my duty,
I will do my best,
To help the Girl Scouts
Get undressed.

>Why can't females just make their own stuff instead of invading boys clubs?
Because women are like parasitic fungus and have to get everywhere they're not supposed to be. Robot waifus when?

>Looks like she is serving in the IDF in a few years too
My thoughts exactly, Genghis.

>imagine being in a tent with here after a long journey
>she takes off her shoes
>the smell of ther little feet impregnates the whole tent
>you look at her
>"they smell quite a lot haha sorry"
>"don't worry I like it"
>"you do?"
"ye...yes, well I like you, you are beautiful"
>"you are cute too, do you want to clean them with your tonge?"
>"only if you then clean my dick"
>she says deal

If I remember right, it was around the age of 13 or so.

I hate this shit.
You know what else I hate?
Shit like vid and pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=2F_3MKYiF_c

s-s-stop.

The nose.

be careful what images you post user
mods are fags and they've gotten me more than just a few times for less

I remember a story about the scouts in my school who were half boys and half girls
It was already dark so everyone had to go to their tent
One teacher then checked every tent
He was about to check the last one when he saw two little girls running away from it
The teacher went to the boy tent and demanded an explanation
"Why were there girls here, this is forbidden"
The boy of the tent just laughed and then he gave the finger to the teacher so he could smell the prepubescent pussy scent
He fingered her
He was only 11 years old and he was already fingering girls
I'm a 26 virgin, I never went to camping
I'll never finger a little girl

Maybe, but everything kids do these days is strictly moderated by parents. It's basically impossible to do something somewhere without having multiple adults watching you while others know where you are and what you're doing at all times. Not saying they won't try though.

It's instinctive for them to want to invade male spaces and subjugate them. Likely out of fear of men being harder to control without constant female supervision.

You can kiss the Boy's Scouts goodbye. Any male space that opens its doors for females will be feminizised and ruined.

Don't remind me of that Sup Forums story mang.

That really explains a lot of things.

She is cute at least.

True, gone are the days of playing dr with neighbor girls in the bushes.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this unless an alternate girl scouts was created that wasn't about selling cookies like a pussy. The shit I have a problem with is competitive things where a tranny joins the women's league and wrecks all of them.

Sounds a lot like what happened with the first woman to become an F-14 pilot. Lt Kara Hultgreen went through training to fly the F-14 and the Navy brass was determined that she become the first woman fighter pilot, on orders from the Clinton administration.

Normally, a male pilot can wash out if there is only one or two training failures. Hultgreen had four, but she was allowed to graduate anyway. The result of this affirmative action:

Vid here: youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A

Story here: returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy

You can always count on the Democratic Left to treat the military as involuntary lab rats for their social experiments.

This is pretty much GamerGate in the nutshell.

This is a common thing, and I've heard it explained much better than my upcoming version
Boys are more likely to see something with female participation at a young age and simply decide "well fuck it, I'm outta here, this is girl stuff now"
One example is back when the catholic church started letting girls be altar servers, they've basically taken over the role because most boys aren't likely to get involved (plus the pedo smear campaign nonsense didn't help)
I'm not surprised that scouting has been gradually ruined in the last decade too, first with core changes and then with admission issues

Something is wrong with you.

>be 9 year old boy
>don't establish dominance and guerrilla fuck the shit out of the girl
>she, like all typical women, ruin everything

youtube.com/watch?v=ZflfSxYontU

I can't wait to take Andalusia off you.

is there an unrated version with the follow up?

just invite her in.
>go camping
>put masks on
>beat her into a coma

she won't be back

what story?

Aint no follow up. He just kills her turtle

>this kid is happier than you will ever be

she doesn't do anything to her cunny???
what a fag

whenever you're strong enough to get the scoutmaster off of you

FUCKING FEETFAGS

I don't even know if he gets the emotion of happy. I'm guessing his only instinct is closing his mouth and swallowing when he feels food in it.

she looks like a kike

She wants to be surrounded by cocks not be a boy scout.

>"I just want to see a change," she said. "Right now they're discriminating against girls, and I'm just calling it as it is."