ITS LIKE ADDUHAH SHOAH. Trump weighs on breaking up the large banks

>President Donald Trump said he’s actively considering a breakup of giant Wall Street banks, giving a push to efforts to revive a Depression-era law separating consumer and investment banking.

>“I’m looking at that right now,” Trump said of breaking up banks in a 30-minute Oval Office interview with Bloomberg News. “There’s some people that want to go back to the old system, right? So we’re going to look at that.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America_Merrill_Lynch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

He won't do shit, he's got goldman sachs in his cabinet faggot

>Goyim relax, no need to overreact. We need those shekels.

shameless bumb

>We are looking into breaking up the banks.
>After a detailed investigation we decided that the banks needed more money.
Every time.

The fact that he's even mentioning it is an order of magnitude improvement over the past 4 presidents.

I don't believe that for one second. No offense blind Trump supporters from Reddit, but the jewish problem will not be solved by Trump.

>(((considering)))
yawn. He was considering a wall too and we've seen how that turned out. Plus breaking up banks would take valuable time away from fighting for greater Israel

>the jewish problem will not be solved by Trump.

This become more clear every day. But Trump has done amazing things for the future survival of Europeans. I think of him like a booster rocket and we are growing in strength, converting more people to ethno nationalist beliefs.

I hope this is true. I've lost all hope for Canada, it's up to you guys to save us and the world.

Does this fucker even know what he's doing? He just says random shit to placate people then realizes it's too complicated and moves on to something else.

Trump will break them, roll

Fuck

You can tell in all his interviews and appearances this weekend that he feels heavily heavily restricted. Mentioned specifically congressional and in particular senate rules. He's also run into interference in the IC, DOJ and Judicial branch.

Todays heavy shill offensive tied into the last Obama era budget signing is just more signalling that they are desperate and truly truly fear the things he is going to accomplish in 8 years

BREAKING NEWS: President Donald Trump assassinated

Ivanka will tell him not to because she saw some bankers crying and then he will not.

CHECKED, Praise kek.

has anyone made a fake msnbc-style graphic that says something like "90% of bankers are jews, busting up the banks is antisemitism" yet?

Fpbp
Good on you swede

>we’re going to look at that.
And what they're going to see is the banks pointing a gun at their face and then they are going to decide they should look somewhere else. Trump's not going to be able to do shit to the banks. Fucking with the banks in America is straight up impossible outside of literally declaring war on them and sending in the army to round up the bankers and put them in camps.

rip Trump, he's gonna get JFKd

>people actually thought Trump would do something about the Jews
are you people retarded?

I fucking wish. Won't happen with how KIKED. COM Trump is.

I don't even think congress would allow it if Trump actually tried
or some cuck judge would block it on the grounds of
>you can't break up the banks, it's anti-Semitic

break the bank in 100 pieces and 100 jews will lead them

Can we meme this into existence?

It'll be some shit if Trump becomes the next Andrew Jackson

SHUT IT DOWN

Is this just more bullshit meat to the base while he keeps contradicting his campaign platform?

Fuck off until he actually does something instead of talk.

bring back glass stegall faggots

Not that huge really
Would be good for the middle class
But what effect would it have on the poor?

>Sweden

Shouldn't you be worrying about not incurring hate speech laws instead of being on Sup Forums?

>Wow Trump keeps breaking promises despite doing no such thing (no blowing up an airfield in Syria doesn't count as it did fuckall)
>wow stop supporting Trump for wanting to do something everybody wants
pick one faggot

>Sweden
>Yes

we can dream
i've seen reports of trump talking about strengthening the local banks

wtf I still love Trump now.

>breakup of giant Wall Street banks

What the fuck does this even mean? I keep hearing people say shit like this but they never know what it means when questioned. By what right does the government have to forcibly break up a business? Is there even a precedent for this?

Read American history.

teddy roosevelt broke up some big trusts.
also, sometimes we just do what we feel like

pls leave

It means reinstating Glass-Steagall, which would mean making it more difficult for banks to privatize gains while subsidizing losses and gamble with consumer money

please god happen
we should have lynched the bankers after 2008

>The fact that he's even mentioning it is an order of magnitude improvement over the past 4 presidents.

Talk is cheap faggot

All talk no action trump
He should be gagged. Being unable to spout bs constantly would cause it to build up and shoot out of his skull and toes

you actually thought that he would do something about our 'greatest ally?' Wew lad lmao

It's worse than that
He delights in building up people's hopes
so he can enjoy smashing their hope to bits
He's a sadistic impotent fat demon

sadly this
trump has sunk into the swamp
he's captured and he knows it

He was captured and owned long before he even commenced campaigning
He's the kikes' pet pig

yet you stupid faggots sperg out and shitpost every time he says something that you don't like

Youre probably the same italian flag fag i called a jew loving homo on the other thread. So, same sentiments here. Fucking dividing tactics are always sign that you aren't your own man and working for jews

That's right
He's a lying piece of shit and the world has seen right through him
It's you who sperges out when you hear us call him on it

Can someone who knows anything about banking explain what this would actually mean? Isn't he referring to the separation of consumer and investment banking that's meant to protect people from losing their savings to bank speculation?

One way to fix pol would be to disallow foreign flags to post about US politics

>he's a lying piece of shit
>durr hurr i'm retarded
Ok faggot what has he done that makes him so fucking bad then? If you say bombing some backwater airfield in Syria i'm going to laugh my ass off. After all you say talk is cheap, and Trump has been keeping or attempting to keep a majority of his promises. What you somehow think Hillary or fucking Gary would have been a better choice? Even if Trump accomplishes less than half of what he promised, he would still be a superior president than any of our recent ones.

Remember last time that happened?

This is fake, right?

Sure, when the US shuts its big mouth and retreats from ALL the nations it works to dominate and control
Sure we'll quit posting about the fucking abysmal shit show that's the US when the US starts fixing its own insurmountable problems and gets the fuck out of everyone else's lives
Just something else Trump claimed he was going to do and didn't

He's the kikes' pet pig

>((((Bloomberg))))

So no argument, gotcha, and you somehow think that Bernie, Gary or Hillary wouldn't be ok with the jews either? Pro-tip, if you actually thought Trump would be anti-jew, you are a delusional moron.

It's exactly the operation they are carrying out today. They took the weekend off. It's a paid shill campaign of disinformation. Unfortunately the most obvious tell will be the foreign flag. Then the repetition of keywords / similarly constructed phrasings and of course the incessent crying wojacks

I will give you a quick, completely unbiased rundown.

>Renegotiate or get out of NAFTA
Not yet.

>More coal, gas and oil
Yes, it's on the way.

>Get out of UN climate change payments
Not yet.

>Cut funding from sanctuary cities
Blocked by justice system

>Deportations
Yes

>Muslim ban
Blocked by justice system

>Buy and hire american
Nothing concrete yet

>Wall
Blocked by Congress

So that's 2 out of 8 things.

Goldman sachs wouldn't be effected by this. Its why the goldman kikes want to do it.

It breaks up investment banking/commercial banking and insurance.

Goldman only does investment banking.

It would severely fuck over jp morgan chase and bank of america tho. which is why these fags want it

NAFTA is getting renegotiated right now isn't it?
>UN climate change payments
has to be passed in the budget I believe
>Cut funding
will go to SCOTUS soon
>muzzie ban
same as above
>buy and hire american
500,000 private sector jobs already, and several EOs dedicated to aiding the private sector, these things will take time, but they are certainly happening
>Wall blocked by congress
yup, and it sucks, congress is a fucking joke, and slowing what progress we have

at the least it's 4 things so far, and still he's accomplished more than other presidents so far, don't forget that he also killed the TPP and put in Gorsuch, which are huge wins.

to be fair Bank of America is scum of the earth, as a leaf, be glad you don't have to deal with them.

>tfw they were one of the reasons for the great depression and rebranded to bank of america to avoid the stigma
>they then helped cause the 2008 crash

He's talking about Glass Steagal act isn't he? The thing that started Occupy Wall Street?

O-oy vey?

I hope so
if Trump can do this, he would be the best president since JFK

bank of america didnt do investment banking before 2008, the US government forced them to merge with merril lynch to stabilize the system. Now the same US government wants to undo this merger.

> It would not have prevented what Lehman Brothers, Bear Sterns, Washington Mutual, Countrywide, or AIG did up to and during the financial crisis. These firms originated, distributed, securitized and leveraged subprime mortgages, all actions that would have been allowed and worked perfectly well under Glass-Steagall restrictions.

its entirely different.

The hedge fund industry and investment banks WANT this because it will lighten the playing field for them (less competition)

democrats are stupid enough to go along with it because they like the sound of any financial regulation, no idea why trump would do this tho.

sauce? I want to read for myself. for the record, I believe you, I just want to see for myself.

Not really
As long as the federal reserve is safe, so are the kikes. And Glass-Steagall actually strengthened the Fed by requiring all FDIC insured banks to be a part of it.

On the other hand, this could help quite a bit in stopping the boom and bust cycles

but muh trump is owned by the big banks

>He's talking about Glass Steagal act isn't he?
>Glass Steagal act
May you give a quick rundown on it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America_Merrill_Lynch

you're right tho that bank of america did a bunch of shady shit that certainly contributed to the financial crisis.

and instead of being punished for it they were bailed out to the tune of billions of dollars.

but glass steagall wont fix it.

If it isn't gonna be
>bogdanoffs have psychic powers and control the Fed
then yes.

Oh wait you wanted ME to give a rundown on it? Basically
>it's a legal act that created a barrier between investment banks and commercial banks
>got repealed by Clinton in the 90s
>repealing it is blamed for a lot of financial turmoil including the 2008 recession
>Occupy Wall Street started as a movement to reinstate it

This might just be lip service. Don't pretend that Trump does not do this. Don't be flawed like that Sup Forums . You are too important to be flawed like that.

Pay your own lip service to it. But don't be flawed.