UT Austin Stabbing

4 people stabbed just now at UT Austin, one dead three injured. A friend of mine just saw one of the stabbings take place. Apparently they were targeting people wearing fraternity and sorority shirts. Anyone at UT that knows more?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/fresno-shooting-spree-kori-ali-muhammad-first-degree-murder-counts/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc4-8AfUuM
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw Texacucks will still try and say they are Dixie when they can't legally kill people threatening their life without being taken to court
At least they used a knife to btfo the anti gun narrative

>be American
>get killed

Pic of the accused

Someone took Dear White People too seriously

Somebody must be really upset they didn't get a bid

be German
>get raped and killed

Why are these people so bad at killing. They need a new 4+ dead minimum happening requirement. Like don't even cover it in the news if it isn't met.

niggers have literally formed an anti-white terrorist group and the media wont talk about it
cbsnews.com/news/fresno-shooting-spree-kori-ali-muhammad-first-degree-murder-counts/

is he being arrested by the guy from Reno 911?

You can legally kill someone in Texas as long as they cross the line from verbal threats. And you can draw down on them if they're making verbal threats, you just can't pull the trigger yet.

Hell, in Texas you can shoot someone who steals the hubcap off your car when they're unarmed and running away, as long as it's after nightfall and it's the only way to get the hubcap back.

>guns everywhere
>people wear guns in fucking elementary schools and kindergardens
>a nigger can stab 1000 people without any amerifat pulling his gun and shooting him death
>"MUH GUN"
>"I NEED MUH GUN TO DEFEND MYSELF"
you people are a joke

o muhamed

Hey, shut up jerk? Ever thought about that?

>America is a joke
Kek, look who's fucking talking Angela. Go get blacked some more you massive faggot.

hey man you retards DEMAND to wear guns at college and in elementary schools you are mentally ill and you get what you deserve

the same way german women get raped for voting left all is good

TBF, Austin is like the Berkley of Texas. Not surprised no one in cucked Austin had a scary firearm.

A redpilled toby could have prevented this

> UT Austin

It's full of hippies Ackhmed.

UT was a gun-free zone until last August. Lots of people probably still think they can't take one on campus, too.

This is Austin, the Portland of Texas. UT is a cucked, anti gun shit hole. There was a huge uproar over bitch made professors complaining they couldnt teach fully if students could CC on campus.

>Germany is now literally cuckistan
>Americans are a joke

If you say so ahmed.

>UT was a gun-free zone
TOP KEK

Hey, shut up you big dumb kraut salad head? This took place in a gun free zone? Ever thought about that?

>Guns on campus law passes
>the very same campus did dildos not guns
>meet the bare minimum requirement for allowing guns on campus
>Unsurprisingly get stabbed
This will happen again. Mark my words.

@123661390
>guns everywhere
>austin, texas

spill,com

cinema matinee i aint got 350 to pay!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc4-8AfUuM

>hey man you retards DEMAND to wear guns at college and in elementary schools you are mentally ill and you get what you deserve
how does demanding guns mean you deserved to get stabbed

Statement from group about a week ago alleged to be behind all of this:
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

He wuz just deconstructing Whiteness

>Got arrested by bicycle cops
Jej