Are Russians white or asian?

Are ethnic Russians considered european or asian??

they're genetically closer to nordics than anyone else actually.
sure. dont really care about muh white unity anyway

Good portion are Slavic. Slavs are a white sect

Eurasian

Slavs are fringe European, Russia's core is Moscow.
The Far East was absorbed into Russia, not the other way around.

Generally we are white, but those who migrated to siberia have admixture of native asians, and those who live in south have caucasian/kazakh/tatar admixture.
There is still tens of millions of white people there, but racial lines are very blurred, no one knows exactly where white men ends and asians starts.
pic related is a russian woman

and this is another russian woman (half-tatar in fact), they both considered russian in every sence of the word

So slavic russians originates from Europe right?
She looks very nordic

You have to be a person to have ethnicity, nice try Sven.

They used to be white and now they are not which is why their civilization was good and now is not.

How do you mean that they used to be White?

literature and culture in general before 1917

Slavs, raped by Vikings and Mongols, but still Slavs, so European

what part of russia? It's a pretty big place.

Slavs aren't white though. Nothing east of Germany is.

Slavs are originally from ukraine. Thats why they have brown eyes and black hair. The blonde people up north have finnic ancestry.

I said European, not white, Lego

You're a kike puppet if you believe that shit. It's the way ((they)) want you to think.

is she putins mistress?

Theyre niggers

We are, deal with it.

Almost every Russian i have meet had light brown/blonde hair and blue or green eyes..

It depends

The closest things to proto slavs (bar foreign influences) had overwhelmingly colored eyes (70+) their hair was darker though. Sorta that weird brownish that slavs have.

God, poltards are fucking cretins

Noone knows history here nor has any idea about genetics
Everyone operates on Nazi propaganda platitudes from 70years ago.
Your general knowledge doesn't exceed beyond that of a normie
Braindead spastics

>Russians originated in East europe (kievean Rus)
>Them being white made them able conquer everything eastwards , 80+ nationalities of chinks, kebabs and finngol, and others
>Historically ethnic Russian culture was European until the commies came
>Ethnic Russians are white (Russki), Just people living on the territory of Russia may be not (Rossiyanin)

Percentage of non ethnic Russian population
Everything not blue is not white

Excuse me
Correct would be Ethnic Russian population
The percentages show that
Overall Russia is 20%, non-white per statistics
I'd say 40% non white taking into account all these mutts of Russian whores/kebab or chink , which multiplied like mushrooms after the commie revolution when ethnocentrism began to be RAYCESST

then why are they so savage niggerish compared to the other nordics?

they are also short as fuck. I thought nordics are supposed to be tall???

It isnt how nordic women looks.Her face and bones are typically slavic.She isnt just mixed.

Seems like you haven't met many russians. Here we have too many of them and see too many of them

>then why are they so savage niggerish compared to the other nordics?
They're not.
>they are also short as fuck
and again, they're not. maybe you're thinking of mixed holhols or something in the caucasus region.
and being "short" compared to nordics isnt short anyway.

I am Russian diaspora living in Spain. It is very easy to tell when you see a Russian and when you see a "Russian", I remember studying here and a asian girl joined the class and they asked her where she is from and she replies Russia. I kekd. She was obviously from kazakhastani descent.

Russians have pretty ubermensch stats compared to wester europe (except for maybe holland).

Russia is too big to be considered just one ethnicity

No, they are finno-ugro-mongolo-tatars.

I am a Russian foreigner myself, born in Moscow..