>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sba.gov/nsbw/nsbw
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-2017-asian-american-and-pacific
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(muffled awoos)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISRAEL!!

/PTG/ STANDS UNITED WITH ISRAEL AS WE CELEBRATE OUR 69TH BIRTHDAY!

Holy fuck dude
You don't even understand how insane I would be branded as if I did that
I have literally never seen it happen and I use the bus every day more than once to tell you how abnormal this is.

In fact I met an exchange student who learned that that wasn't allowed. He tried to talk to people in the bus and they ignored him like he was crazy, kek

WHY ARE YOUNG COLLEGE WHITE MALES UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE FOUNDATIONS OF CONSENT? HOLY SHITT

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

You could have prevented this.
You could have stopped the Chaos Candidate.

CONFIRMED BLACK GUY

OR REALLY DARK BROWN

back to plebbit with (((trump))) threads
you can stop shilling now

Back to plebbit

It depends on if you're an attractive person with a warm personality. If you're a magnetic type of person, no one can think you're creepy.

checked

Also PENCE LIVE
sba.gov/nsbw/nsbw

Talking about working in his family's comfy business.

MULTIPLE PEOPLE STABBED IN AUSTIN

>yfw we win the election with a mandate to MAGA
>yfw Paul Ryan hates the country and cockblocks us at every turn

I don't have my shillpasta available. Luckily we don't need it right now

So disgusting..

>DARK WHITE SKIN

Dude, this is hilarious already. I thought it was mainly exaggerated memes but now I learn its worse. Plz greentext life in Finland

JUST fuck my party up, senpai.

going on homegrown ISIS trainee.

the bus is a bad place, you don't want to force yourself on anyone in a captive place

but the way to break the ice is asking a question like you need some information and then just continue the conversation

"excuse me, I'm looking for [thing/place/whatever] do you know blah blah blah"

people generally like to be helpful

New tweer

Why didnpresident trump assault the air base in syria? No evidence has beeen produced to suggest the chemical attack was committed by the syrian armed forces. Why did president trump order the assault on an air base that was being used to secure northern hama and a major christian town from al-qaeda forces? Why is president trump now willing to support al-qaeda and their alloes?

Checked. Epic thread incoming.

TRIPLE DOUBLES SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS COMING OUR WAY BOIS

nothing to see here pedes just a based black man whom lost his way

Please tell me Trump will veto this bill at the last minute

There is literally a bunch of people that can't leave their bed because they just cant

that shit their pants because they can't go to toilet

they get their food delivered to them and Finnish government sponsored maid helps them to eat it, holding the spoon moving the food

these people are a literal meme factory in Ylilauta, finnish image board, crafting up and making 90% of the stupid fucking "helper helper" pictures you see posted here

and our mains stream media had the audacity to call them "pretend retards mock actual retards in Finnish Imageboard ylilauta!"

I was at shop last summer and dude was running naked around there and nobody cared he was rocking that cock like a fucking meat spin and EVERYONE in the cash line behaved normally / didn't llook / didn't react to him,

He was literally spinning his fucking dick like a carousel and then ran into door before it opened, waited it to open and ran outside

WRONG

The exchange student is very handsome and has a very warm personality. People just thought he was insane because he tried talking to strangers.

Let me guess, he did it because the pohlees are genociding his people

I agree. Why are you making me look at Michelle?

>Mr. President, are our troops safe on the DMZ in South Korea?

>Who's safe? Nobody's safe! That guy's got nuclear weapons. I'd love to say they're safe, but he's got nuclear weapons. They're not safe. Hell, we're probably not safe over here.

Top Kek. I love Trump. Keeps it real.

Can you imagine what Obama would have said?

Looks like a KANG

>knief attack
>in TEXAS

guess how I know this was a criminal or a snackbar.

Coulter's law clock starts now.

You civic nationalists are disgusting, back to your cesspool

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-2017-asian-american-and-pacific
Where was the talk about the May jew?

We evolved to ignore consent. Most reproduction throughout history occurred through rape.

>headband
naruto fan comfirmed

This is gold!

"Insane", "not insane", that's opinions other people have about you that have actually nothing to do with you, they don't know you, it will be the first time they speak to you, it's not like you're talking with someone by showing up the story of your life or something, it's just idle talk, possibly getting a contact if you act politely.

>How do you want your party senpai?

Don't you ever speak I'll of The "Dwayne Johnson" Rock ever again

PAY UP, BIBI. timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
YOU OWE US SO MUCH MONEY, BIBI. SO VERY MUCH. TELL ME, BIBI, DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE? WANT OUR PROTECTION? WELL PAY UP, WEAK LITTLE JEW.

Who the fuck wants to talk to people on public transport? I usually read or listen to podcasts or Molyneux. I don't want to be bothered. What the fuck is some random stranger going to tell me that has a positive influence on my life in ~30 minutes.

>that beard
>some sort of head band

Radicalized nigger mudshit

JUST

>may is jew month
>congrats to asian folks this month
he's such a fucking troll

It's not A WHITE MALE

We grow up in a society based on TAXATION, which means TAKING WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT CONSENT.

Is it any wonder that the government doing things and telling us not to, isn't very believable?

Another favorite moment was when Trump said "you think we're so innocent?" to O'Reilly

>enrich
Why gotta use that word trump,god damn it

Is Trump going to stop that budget allowing Sencurary cities and Refugee Stettlement funding? It's really pissing me off right now.

>Can you imagine what Obama would have said?
"Let me be very clear. If if if if if ififififififif"

If if if we want to, sort of, think about the complexity, we know that there are a lot of things that, you know, it's something we're thinking a lot about, and I know we'll certainly send a message of hope to our allies that cooler heads will prevail in these times of uncertainty...

what's happening here

This

Finland BTFO

I agree. He should veto it. Border security funding isn't enough to justify it

Bullet trains, better anime, and drugie killing cops, m8.

>He isn't white.

uncanny

>DARK WHITE SKIN

>slut shaming
>current year
>muh feminism

YOU MADE THIS FUTURE NOW DEAL WITH IT.

>arrested by bike cops

Systematic oppression of a down-trodden youf who tryina turn his life around/

I bet Ivanka prepared that speech

>what's happening here

4 people stabbed at UT Austin, one dead. Suspect in custody.

DRUMPF BTFO

What is wrong with you Fingolians?! I can't stop laughing!

*tweet

Jesus Christ. I thought all the stories about Finland being an autist colony were memes. Is it true?

Just how exactly would you like to be dealt with?

Exactly! I'm so over that fake shit. Let's keep it real and call it what it is. It's not fearmongering, it's truth.

Even for a negro he's dressed quite oddly.

>Trump walked away during an interview when he was asked to clarify the claim the Obama wiretapped him!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The man is such a pussy I am surprised he doesn't grab himself. Pie in the sky economics and unending lies ... A fraud for all times. Willl never admit he was wrong. Glad the reporter pushed, sick and bad guy indeed

Melting like a snowflake under the heat of tough questions.

Remember, everything Trump does or says is EBIL NAZI TERRITORY. Him using words makes them unusable by the left. We can meme lefties into making them look like Trump supporters if they use words Trump uses.

I fucking hate Ryan so much, and yet people are blaming this budget on Trump despite the fact he never made it. I hope he doesn't get relected in 2018. Fuck Ryan

see

Probably not, he's putting off any budget battles until October, when he'll have established a more complete control of congress and doesn't have to worry about the effects of a shutdown. It's classic Art of War, putting off your battles until you're in a position to fight them. Given Bannon's affinity for Sun Tzu and how Breitbart is highlighting this as a Ryan budget, I wouldn't be surprised if he's letting this through.

He got arrested by bike cops! That's some high levels of JUST!

Exactly as predicted.

Checked

12:32:28

We taking bets when the race is announced?

>this kills the party

Feels good being Asian American famalam

It's just not realistic.

>I fucking hate Ryan so much

Ryan and the GOP leadership in Congress, basically.

That's who I blame.

They don't even kiss their mothers there.

4D CHESS

Most of this country lives below the great lakes around middle Finland

These great lakes are where all the estrogen pills and masturbated cumstains, toxic chemicals and other vomited garbage ends, unfiltered, from the rest of the country

then about 3 million people drink water from these great lakes

for 100+ years

so you get Finland.

Reminder when you see a pic like PIC RELATED it was most likely made by a pant shitting retard that CANT FUCKING EAT HIS OWN FOOD

i think it's genetic
I have finnish blood and literally everyone I know tells me I never talk and never show emotions

So 2:32:28 Texas time.