Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this stale pasta again

boring

>Pic
Have Norwegians become Polish now?

Oh look it's this thread again

We already destroyed you. From the inside. You're getting an extra 10,000 refugees.

What did we do to you senpai D:

Sweetie posting is so over

cute

Be afraid.

Soon

I would gladly lay down arms if I got to be surrounded by these norwegian women and played with until I talked.

This, especially the ones

Stop making these threads

We are a future super power

Literally your entire navy... kek fairy forest protection squad.

What the fuck do you even need navy for, just get a big nuclear ICBM, aim it at Moscow and be done with it.

I would like to have sex with her

Be careful with that; Americans aren't that stable.

Norway wtf

Glad to see you're still making these. Have a bump.

>When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
As long as you kill all the non-whites.

How fucking high are you?

Calm down ahmed

this is a very weird post

I see you alive and well.

this is a comfy thread

All memes aside, high-profile targets in the US, like the White House, are defended with the NASAMS air defense system. Guess what the 'N' stands for? Right, 'Norwegian'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS

They probably have a secret backdoor signal do shut them down whilst their 2,5 airplanes effortlessly take out the entire US government

being this new holy shit

realy have you even tghout about the res of scandinavia your airforce is shit compared with sweden and have ever thgout of an casus belli? What are you smoking?

?

Dont spoil our plan geert wilders!!

America pays for your military

this is a weekly satire thread

This is a big gun

How many nasams2 did you buy netherlands ?

I fucking love that pasta
Ive never read it entirely but I always lost it at the TOP KEK ameripig part

Geert Wilder needs to be Kng of the west.

Is Sup Forums realy the best to represent their countries?

I'm pretty sure we use the Patriot system.

Look at nasams 2 wiki

So?

Probably.

This copy-pasta again, really?

No I love Norway reeeeeeee.

Norway will start and FINISH third world war. Back the fuck off or we will take your country as well, and do the raping part as well to your hideous women.. usj

Kek, did they have MG42s lying around from the German occupation or is that an MG3?

A couple, although we mainly use the Patriot system and some third world tier Stinger-on-jeep contraption after we dumped the based PRTL (pic)

for you

Please, please I beg you. Start a war with us. It would be the biggest BTFO you ever received
>muh genes
Nigga please
>muh navy
kek's smooth green balls man, you can't be serious.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

PS: Finland is better.

No joke, I once participated in a church group 30 hour fast and one of our final assignments was to play volley ball based on a post nuclear apocalypse scenario. American and Russia had been obliterated so no one could play as them and the rest of the countries that had survived had restrictions on what you could use to hit the ball with.

The only country that could play without any restrictions was Norway! It was never well explained but I always figured that it was meant to reflect Norway's access to natural resources and distance from the conflict.

I don't remember the other countries but we had to lay on our backs and only try to kick at the volley ball with our feet for a bunch of them.

American friends, we got this.

Operation Weserübung incoming.

"user, let's invade some shithole, I already got my fav music, I'm ready, let's do it."

(notice the earpods)

Most likely MG3

Three words:

We.
Have.
Nukes.

I agree you COULDN'T singhandedly d stroy the USA. But you're just my kinda woman; great big beautiful blond babe!!!!

For you

Remember Blücher?

Kek

So do we retard. We gonna bomb U ASS and A to pieces

This

We love you too senpai

Man....I love beautiful Blonde Norwegian women!!!!

Tell you what, you can HAVE my country just as long as you move here and marry me!!!

Am reedy for grand invasion

That is the single most retarded thing I've ever heard of

Losses happen in a war. I liked that Norwegian women were so fond of the Lebensborn program. Actually it was the country with the most Lebensborn children outside of Germany.

We need aryan norwegian women to create more Übermenschen. Join our country. Vote Neo-NatSoc. For a better future. For a United Germanic Reich.

Muzzslum sentence structure detected.

Eat shit Islam.

AHAHAHA topkek

Sure sure whatever, I'll fuck a Norwegian chick.

Send in one drone, watch entire country cower

/thread

This is actually good strategy. Maybe we're missing the genius of this:

>send qts on the first line
>enemy soldiers are stunned and unable to shoot qts
>qts quickly decimate enemy soldiers and take over

>wat
I must be new hear, haven't seen this one before

Either that or they break a nail and get raped

I AM HERE BROTHER, I HAVE BEEN LIVING AMONG THE BURGERS FOR MONTHS, THEY STILL DO NOT SUSPECT OPERATION MJOLNIRFORGDURGIDSUN

AMERICA WILL BOW TO THEIR NORWEGIAN MASTERS

Scandinavian women don't age well

t. rural Minnesotan

You just made my life goal to have a child with Norwegian Girl by sharing those pics ... Open the fucking gates ! i'm cumming in !

hahahahahahahahaha you think Norwegians give a single shit about your gay little nukes? There is NOTHING stopping the Norwegian Navy from leveling NYC in a microsecond.

Arrogant American retards will quickly learn what "obedience" means

Sweden is with you, our hordes of darkness will conquer the land of Burgers!

One problem bro, there are more of us than you.

>Goes for obvious bait

No more brother wars

>this delusion

fucking lmao. In all likelyhood the majority of your friends are all Norwegian. There is a fucking reckoning coming, you afraid of ISIS, NK? Just fucking wait

Good luck muhammad, it'll be our colony soon, and we tend to defend our territory (as best as we can)

Sadly this, but that's most white women

what is the point of this thread

don't know

Agreed

This is actually true. But they are the best looking girls when in their prime.

>drooling over manly looking chicks

So when are you going to admit youre a faggot user? There is nothing hot about these women.

The responses.

Your women look like Israelis.

OH NOOOOOOO women anything but that!!!!

The woman in OP's pic actually looks like Lauren Southern.

>more somalis than swedes

kek she was a 2nd lieutenant in my company when i was in the army

I thiout nordics were pretty. wtf are these? polish people?

Exactly

Norway has an army?

>Ukrainians couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Ukrainians are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Ukraine's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

You've been spending too much time on Sup Forums

>muh nords

Bet they are blacked every night, willingly.

Millions of Norwegian descendandts live in US.
Sleeper agents prepping to declare war on degenerates and establish pan-Atlantic caliphate.

Damn, this thread takes shitposting to a whole new level.