Daily reminder that Sup Forums is strictly a christian board. Fedoras: out

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is strictly a christian board. Fedoras: out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4
youtube.com/watch?v=C0tNHrYFbx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im not worshipping a desert jew.

Id rather be pagan. dont care how cringeworthy it is.

There is only one God.

Amen brother

What if I'm personally an atheist but I recognize the importance of the Christian faith in our civilization and I think it's lessons on living a good life are valuable and should be taught on at least a philosophical basis

this
The true European worships the gods of his ancestors. Semitic religions are the biggest plauge of our continent

Catholics aren't Christian, you fool.

Take your sky kike and fuck off back to /r/religion.

then you're reddit tier and have alot of learning to do.
are these people pagan?
youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4

How the fuck is that reddit tier?

Pagans.

I'm not sure, may also just be regular folklore fans.
Guys here however sing about preserving native faith
youtube.com/watch?v=C0tNHrYFbx4

This im Lear in more about ancient Nordic pagansim not neo pagans but when I die in battle can I figured my Valkyrie?

>How the fuck is that reddit tier?
its a very common sentiment, and you said it like it was a unique position. thats all.
christianity isnt important in our civilization. However i would say faith in general is. most of the traditions we still use weren't christian to begin with.

Fucking phone.
Can I fug my Valkyrie?

Christian values are based on Western philosophy for the most part, too bad the philosophy part wasn't included in the bible.

why, not? She will treat you like a hero and would be deeply honoured with an intercourse

Good. Now I am okay with dying in glorious battle!

Feels good to be a soldier right before ww3.

Christian Sup Forums needs its own containment board so they can stop shitting up the rest of Sup Forums with their trash.

Agreed.

circumcision is why women cuck their husbands
circumcised penises don't get as hard or feel as sensitive. As such the woman in the relationship seeks to find men who are "naturally physically attracted to their body" and fuck uncircumcised immigrant dick which is more attentive than the slave breeding cattle Christianity produces

circumcised men are forever slaves

Sup Forums's true Queen

shes a literal jew/

Today is May Day! Sing, dance, and fuck in the Summer in honor of Flora and Pomona! Let the flowers bloom and the trees quicken with fruit for Summer has returned to us.

Get over it. All white people have a little bit of Jew in them.

FAKE NEWS

no they dont.

>We are not currently replicating the 3 decades before Rome fell

It's hard to say really.

No traitor, this is a pagan board. Why you fell the the jewish meme?

Its really not hard to say.The civilised world is choking under the waves of degeneracy destroying strong societys.Just like Rome.
You think everything is a fucking (((coincidence))) that the whole civilised world is repeating the same denegerate mistakes?
What worked once,will work again.

I wish this was true.

Daily reminder that anyone claiming pol is a united board is a redditor or a newfag

k

Christfags are the perfect goyim. They make themselves unappealing to the masses by being so absolutely ass-backwards.

You go, larpagans!

>1 post by this ID
>18 people take the bait

How fucking stupid is Sup Forums? This is obviously a slide thread.

I'm sick of answering to fedoras talking shit.

Jesus did say he would come again in the end times. Maybe that time is just coming with whats going on in the world.

>the gods of his ancestors

If you make a thread without regularly participating and posting information that invokes quality discussion, then you are diluting the catalog's other content and deserve to be b&.

Religion v. Atheism threads are stale, do not invoke quality discussion, and they belong in the .

>My imaginary friend is coming again to save me

How was mass yesterday, Sup Forums?

It was nice

I haven't been Catholic since 9th grade.

What are you now?

what are you doing in this thread then
>leaf

We have formed an alliance with the followers of kek. Together we will wash away the degenerates

Agnostic of sorts I believe in something supernatural but im thinking of following the religion of my ancestors but not being a weird crazy neo pagans.

>What if I'm personally an atheist but I recognize the importance of the Christian faith in our civilization and I think it's lessons on living a good life are valuable and should be taught on at least a philosophical basis
Simple. You get the rope.
It doesn't really matter that you are accepting of diverse opinions. We know where that leads. If you are retarded enough to believe that a random explosion sent quadrillions of tiny pieces throughout space only for them to land in exactly the right spot and create the order you see before you today.
It's the rope. You ever light a cherry bomb ? You see a civilization sprout out from it ?

This is literally the most autstic thing I have ever read in my life.

So the answer is "a faggot".

Daily reminder that gnosticism is the best form of Christianity.

>atheist
>calls other autistic

I said agnostic you dyslexic faggot.

DEUS

FUCKING

VULT

There is no diference. You either belive in God or you don't.

Show me evidence and I will believe.

>God you're so retarded for believing in science and the observable universe, laws of gravity, and physics.
>How dare you not believe in our imaginary divine being that's perfect and created everything because he felt like it

Christians.

Where did the Priest touch you OP?

>DEUS

>FUCKING

>VULT

God bless

Don't ever say "get the rope" again you faggot fucking leaf. You're country is like a cucked, neutered afterbirth of mine.

Trump winning is evidence that God exists. Or at least KEK.

Thanks I guess. If being autistic means I am able to realize that the universe is governed by a set of rules that in and of themselves must have an origin, than I'm perfectly OK with that.

It honestly must take some mental gymnastics to try to reconcile the fact that the big bang WAS the origin and nothing was responsible for it and to ignore the patterns and similarities inherent in all life as coincidence.
It's the reason I came back to the conclusion that God must exist. Nothing else makes logical sense.

Agnostic logic fails me where i meet sufficiently advanced technology that indistinguishable from magic(god).
There can only be evidence that there is no god.

He's right you know

If you can't even figure out how to be Christian we are not brothers

Who says I don't believe in science, physics or religion ? it is exactly because I believe in those things that I think that god exists.

What if go made the big bang and purposefully put all the peices together. He does work in magical ways. Hope you are having a good day leaf. Your days are numbered.

So people voting = God? Okay.
Yeah and their are trillions of planets out there somewhere is life other than us.
How is basic science indistinguishable from magic?

You are really retarded,you know.

That's exactly what I believe. I am not denying the possibitly of the big bang, only disqualifying it as a reason or explaination for the source of life or origin.

How did life start ?
>Retard: A big explosion
This is not an answer.

Yeshua is Lord. All good things from our Father who art in heaven. Praise be unto him.

How?

No, it is not. It is a collective of minds who at this point happen to stress Christian values louder than others. Others like myself browse for the "political" discussions and care not 2 shits for Christianity. You loudmouth, caps locked Christians ragging about "muh faith" can kick your homeschooled asses to the curb and keep your religious and pseudo-scientific dogmas out of discussions.

When someone tells you why you can only have evidence for god being not god, because any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, and you ask back how is basic science indistinguishable from magic, what do you think why people think you are a retard?
You are a nice example of the retards who worshipped planes for being gods because it was evidence that they could fly in the sky and had zippos to make fire.

Wrong, Jehovah is the Demiurge and by worshiping him you doom yourself.

Magic is supposed to be a miracle how is rubbing to sticks together magic? How is a Flint hitting steeling to create Sparks with some fuel to create flame magic?

If you would have known the candle is fire,you could have already cooked my meal.

This proves my point you can't prove he exists you just keep saying he exists so fuck off you cuck shill I hope you like Islamic cock cause the Pope sure does.

Sure thing matey.Meanwhile let me finish laughing at you for comparing sufficiently advanced magic to flint and steel and then going on telling ME that i keep saying he exists because i didnt write down how i know there is no god

God bless you my fellow pol/lack!

Fuck off faggot,take your furry idols somewhere else.

That picture just shows you are a fucking moron.
Paganism is pure shit.

Reminder that all religion is LARPing.

Pagans are like children,no theology,no insight,no scripture,no real devotion,no creed,just pure ,shit.
,,I like jerking off to myths and shit,so let me just make enough mental labor and there! It's now real for me,just like Skyrim,also muh ancestors!''

le kike on a stick :DDD

Stfo you goof, i bet you're some latino or nigger immigrant. They like to belive in the great sky wizard. You are a shame to the leaf

>Simple. You get the rope.
Alright then, that settles it. Fuck every Christian on this board especially you; if I can't live in peace with you then war it is. Just gotta further get in shape and study some form of combat.

In fact, fuck the Muslims, Pagans, and Kek worshipers while I'm at it. Might as well burn all bridges before someone tries stabbing me in the back.

Nigguh im trans

Fuck off, take your superstition to

Daily reminder that every scientific and philosophical field was born of, and remains, a religious one.
If prehistoric man was not ordained with the curiosity to question his origin, existence or the nature of the universe, we would in fact still be swinging from trees.
The least scientific philosophy one can hold is that the answers are all resolved or that solutions were not provided for us by the creator. The entire concept of sentience is that we are aware and that we realize that answers for our existence are made available through our exploration. Thinking you have it figured out is not scientific at all. The lord has provided mystery and given us the aptitude to answer it.

>when you get btfo by a fucking leaf

You all are fooled by the Jew. The true religion is Buddhism!

Bring it heathen. Mine is the path of righteousness.