Has being red pilled affected you IRL?

Has being red pilled fucked with your ability to enjoy shit?
The other night I went to club space in Miami. I danced with a few chicks, made out with one who then followed us to Cheetah Hallendale Beach, a strip club in Hallendale Beach. Afterward, me and the girl from the club got 'privatedances' in the back and then I got my dick sucked in the car in the parking lot by the girl from Club Space. Once I came, I didn't even want to take her home like originally planned and proceeded to go home by myself and browse Sup Forums

The whole time I felt like I was taking part in a goy ritual. When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I, I heard 'good goy' as I handed them my money. When I threw $100 singles on a stripper who was eating out the girl from Space all I could think was 'good goy empower women goy'. When I gave the DJ $5 and requested a Kodak Black song all I could think was 'good goy, play the diverse music' and when I was dancing to salsa I thought ' WHY ISNT THE MUSIC IN ENGLISH' even though I am Latino and not white.

This place has fucked me up. I don't want to be degenerate anymore. I still am going to be degenerate. But still. It hurts my soul desu.

maybe you should point your fingers at the individuals responsible for blue pilling you in the first place.

most of us have always been "redpilled" and we have embodied those characteristics and morals through out our entire lives

hey man trying to subscribe to your blog but I cant find the button, did tumblr move it?

you sound like a faggot op

hurr i enjoy spending money on things i like but a group of people on the internet doesnt like them and i want to necessarily belong because im a pussy with no opinion and fancies on his own so i feel bad about doing those things now boohoo fucking cry me a river you absolute waste you got bluepilled by the red pill how pathetic are you

top faggot blog from a top faggot cuck.

Kill yourself.

I certainly have become more conserved, traditional, spiritual, and ironically mature after having spent time here.

After spending time as a Sup Forums mouthpiece I started to delve into the literature and research that anons constantly recommend. Coupled with Dr. Peterson's lectures and a new job, I've been sorting out my life.

I think one of the greatest things Sup Forums passed to me was the idea of synchronicity. Jung was onto something bwcause more and more everyday I see synchronicities in my life as I move down my path.

tl;dr kys OP you blogpostin cuck

Actions speak louder than words, if you can't even end your degeneracy you should really walk into the chamber and gas yourself

just sounds like OP is a faggot desu, who would have guessed

nice blogpost

Today,as always,OP is a cock-sucking ass-licking faggot.

>When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I

Holy shit dude

I spent $50 at a bar one time with a girl I picked up and was like oh shit that was expensive can't do that again

All of the things you did are blue pilled.

You are not red pilled.

/thread

Broke boi

Funny how you still were a good goy.

When you stare into the void, the void stares into you.

The trick is not the take any of it seriously, I've been browning pol/r9k/k for about 2 years now and It's been a great source of motivation for me.
Dropped 4% body fat
Have read up on most of influential classical literature
Grades improved
No longer sperg out when I meet new people.

>lurk more newfag
Yh I know.

Cool blog post bro

stop going to strip clubs and go to church user be the change

Church is fucking gay

SURVEY THREAD

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

kek

I simply cannot tolerate normies anymore. Their inane prattling about Game of Thrones and Sportsball makes me want to try for the high score. I'm basically a reclusive hermit that reads and plays vidya games.

Kys

only faggots and women have emotions

Sage this faggotry

Find a rich Chinese girl who will cook for you and go hiking m8