15 Year Old's Death Ruled Homicide

archive.is/gMKSF

A 15-year-old boy who died following an encounter with police in a Dallas suburb was shot in the head by a rifle, Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office said.

The medical examiner’s office said Monday that Jordan Edwards’s death was ruled a homicide. The teen, who has been identified by family members, was killed Saturday night on a residential street in Balch Springs, where he was shot by an officer.

But by Sunday, there were two different versions of what prompted the officer-involved shooting.

Balch Springs police chief Jonathan Haber told reporters at a news conference Sunday afternoon that officers were dispatched to the 12300 block of Baron Drive in Balch Springs after receiving a 911 call at 11 p.m. reporting several drunken teens walking around the neighborhood.

Once officers arrived, they heard gunshots, Haber said. In what police described as an “unknown altercation,” a vehicle then began “backing down the street toward the officers in an aggressive manner.” One officer shot at the vehicle, Haber said, striking the front seat passenger.

Jordan was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. In their initial statements, police did not explicitly say that the bullet from the officer’s weapon killed the teen.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=efa_1467954353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE

DINDU

NUFFIN

Prepare for cities to burn with these words ringing in the air

oh shit this is a big one
many "he a good boy dindu nuffin" coming soon

bumpity ump

HE WAD A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAD COULDA DUN GON GROWN UP TO CURE CANCER STED OBEIN A MURDERER IN PRISON YALL HE HAD SO MUCH POTENSHUL HE WAD A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

kek

no trolling, not gonna lie he actually looks like a good boy

>implying there aren't 12 videos on his phone of him murdering old niggers with his gang

WE

One less drug crazed rape crazy nigger on the streets.
Great work!

he really does. Call me jaded or fucked up or whatever but that just makes it funnier

Unironically hope those of you in this thread who ever have children have to see them killed in front of you

I agree he looks like a good boy. This sounds pretty bad.

That isn't a picture of a 15 year niglet.

Just ask yourself, why no recent photo. Why is it some 5th grade school picture and not this nigger with a pistol on fb?

He had over a 3.5 GPA and was simply a passenger in the car when he was shot

It's gonna be a doozy watching Sup Forums defend this one, just strengthening my belief that right wingers deserve painful execution

Nigger must have done something to deserve it.

We just assume the statistic likelihood before the outlier.

my child would be a human being, not a murderous ape, so your argument is invalid

Based upon this image, I'd presume that he obviously wasn't culpable for any wrongdoing.

>Based upon this image
this image of the victim like 7 years before this took place

It's IN THE POLICE REPORT

He's just some high schooler with a >3.5 GPA and was a passenger in the car. He was objectively doing nothing wrong

Sup Forums is always wrong once again

Did you retards learn nothing from Ferguson?
It being labeled a homicide by the medical examiner just means that someone caused his death, it doesn't imply guilt.
Mike Brown's death was labeled a homicide too but it was completely justified.

Same shit, different dindu.

a little extreme but I agree with the sentiment. These all need to be looked at individually. Sometimes police are justified (Mike Brown) and sometimes they aren't (Walter Scott)

Yes, and he's obviously a well mannered young adult that is not capable or culpable of committing any wrongdoing.
He's a even tempered youngster that's unable to perform criminal acts.
He's obviously religiously devout, as he was being driven to the local Catholic Church for Midnight Mass.
We probably should allocate more financial resources to support these young adults, and sponsor some sort of extra activities...

D E M

P R O G R A M S

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

What did this kid do you to deserve this you bootlicking fucks?? You can't just shoot kids, they're the future of this nation

And Eric Garner

Michael Brown and Trayvon can certainly be argued because who the fuck knows what happened but so many of these have been straight up murders and the officers have gotten off. Hopefully this time this guy fries, just like that stupid /k/ faggot that fired into a BLM crowd

Except instead of 15 years, life imprisonment for 3rd degree murder

This young adult was also enrolled in a local trade and apprenticeship activities to learn pliable skills in the workforce.

One of the finest keks I've had today.

gonna laugh when it comes out that he actually was

and naturally come back to see how Sup Forums rationalizes that

>5 posts by this faggot

>can certainly be argued

Those are both open and shut cases. Kill yourself, nigger.

I'm going to laugh when it comes out his buddies were up to some shit.

I'll bet the driver gets popped for the murder.

who's the 10 year old in the picture?

The reason we want niggers dead is so we can avoid a situation where niggers kill our family, nigger.

Rifle shot means 1 of 2 things, either officer responds to disturbance and immediately pulls out AR-15 and begins shooting at a vehicle moving toward them (not likely, as they're just arriving and have heard shots)
Or, Jamal and Tyrese was bein all gangsta waving a long gat around and showin off for the fly Junior High bitches when the po-po shows up and one of them ND's it into this kids cranium...
What's the most likely event?

>be nigger
>decide you want to run with niggerer niggers
>get shot because cops don't play that game

B-but he dindu get to do nuffins yet!

What a clutch fucking shot by that officer like real life grand theft auto
Press F to pay respects (to the officer of course)
Y to spit on grave of dindu kang

why do niggers always flee like rabid chimps? it puts tremendous pressure on police to make split second decisions when it involves a seemingly fleeing nigger. what the fuck man

cringe

left will tell you it's because they're afraid that the cops will shoot them

in reality, it's because they're carrying 40 crack rocks and 2lbs of weed and they don't want to go back to prison

>open and shut
>you literally have no idea what happened

I didn't say they were innocent, unlike you I'm just not fucking stupid enough to say for sure since I wasn't there and there's no video evidence.

sure, that would suck but right now it looks like he was innocent and regardless of what his friends were doing if HE was doing nothing wrong then this is legally murder regardless of how you feel. respect the law please user

imagine being this paranoid, hope you don't drive a car because you've got a far greater chance of being killed in one of those

wow it's like cops can be humans and make stupid mistakes? no let's rule that out entirely and just immediately assume these were a bunch of folk nation pipe hitting niggas in the car because it makes us feel better

bootlickers, christ

Fuck yeah!

Its been far too long since we had a good old fashioned chimp out. We're due for a good one. Hopefully they go bananas and the Texas police start mowing them down in the streets.

One less nigger, good

because niggers unironically have no idea how to deal with cops

yeah! hopefully more cops die if only so that I can see Sup Forums's immense butthurt

liveleak.com/view?i=efa_1467954353

Oh well. Shouldnt have been a nigger.

um...obviously, by definition, it was homicide. but was it legal homicide?

yeah this is about the discourse everyone should expect from a cousinfucking mutant

I dont like blacks but im in this for the chaos. Either side in fine by me i guess as long as shit goes down and i have something interesting to watch.

You must be lost.
>> Reddit is that way you fucking kike

So ... is this a news site now?

at least you're honest dude

christ i can't imagine the sort of life a lotiondicked faggot like you must nice

>s-stop disagreeing with me kike! fucking kike!

i'd beat the fuck out of you and make you lick the crusty shit off of my unwiped asshole you pathetic faggot

>Breed environment where blacks are terrified of cops
>This causes violent backlash by blacks against cops which..
>Breeds environment where cops are terrified of blacks
>Anything seemingly hostile happens in a black neighborhood toward cops
>Surprised when people die

This is entirely the fault of BLM and similar agendas.

holy shit i think we did it
i think we've found the single most cucked person to ever live

ok, since you seem to be actively fishing for (You)'s or seem to be newish here.
I'll bite. What are you claiming? He's at a party, there were gun shots. Police haven't said their officer was responsible, There are body cams, exactly what point are you trying to make by hurling insults?
If this kid was at a gangsta party, he became collateral damage of gangsta behavior, if he enjoys a leisure night in watching "Dear White People" available for streaming now on Netflix then he lives...
Unless you're just trolling for You's or are just larping, I don't know what your overall objective is...

>holy shit i think we did it
>i think we've found the single most cucked person to ever live

Eric Garners case was wierd. He didnt die from being choked, he died of something called positional asphyxia. Basically the way he was sat down combined with his weight made it difficult for him to breath. So when he claimed he couldnt brearh to the officers it reasonably appeared he was lying because no one doing anything to obstruct his breathing.

There is literally no evidence to support any other vrrduon of events other than George Zimmermans version. So any argument is literally just made up with no facts.

The only support for any version in the Mike Brown case other than officer wilsons was one witness (who was probably mike browns friend) that was contradicted by every other witness and the forensic evidence. For example that witness claimex mike brown was running away with his hands up when he was shot in the back. However all 4 autopsies perforned indicated all gsws entered on the front if mike brown.

The media ignored facts in all these cases to create a narrative they wanted. Willfully ignorant people ate it up because it confirmed their false workdview.

Can we expect chimpouts and looting if this ends up getting more attention? Today's riots in Paris weren't very satisfying.

>muh dikk:the post

literally all I'm saying is that if he wasn't doing anything wrong, he's innocent. it doesn't matter what his friends were doing, you can't just shoot bystanders and claim collateral damage and write it off like that. if he wasn't doing anything, and he was killed, the officer is culpable. this isn't up to you or anybody here, this is the law, something people here seem to only respect when it aligns with their agenda

my overall objective is a stupid, futile effort because Sup Forums will never change and i'm well aware of that. i just figured i'd argue with some cletuses before leaving for work

It's going to be a hot summer friendo

dindus will find any number of excuses to steal and burn things

so yes, for sure.

Homicide just means "killed by another person". Deaths have to be labeled as homicide, suicide, accident, or unknown.
It says nothing as to if the killing was justified or not. That's what investigations and trials are for.

like I said about mike brown and trayvon, i'm not saying anything definitive. if brown went to grab the officer's gun and trayvon was beating zimmerman's skull into the pavement, they did the right thing by responding with force. if not, they got away with murder. that's all I'll say because that's all I know. I don't have some vendetta against black people nor do I have some desire to see all cops die, i just respect the law and using your rights to defend yourself when justified.

regarding garner, if someone says they can't breathe and you have a gang of officers around you it's pretty safe to adjust yourself a little just to be safe. never mind the fact that the chokehold he had him in was illegal in the first place iirc. there's really no excuse for his situation or people like philando castile.

All deaths are homicide, in the US.

All deaths where someone else is involved is a homicide, I should say. The deciding factor is if someone gets convicted in the wrong-doing of said homicide. This is literally nothing. Of course it's a homicide. Someone was shot by someone else and died. Now it gets decided whether or not the cop was at fault. Probably going to be a big no. Of course, this won't stop everyone from conflating homicide with murder

>this is the law,
Agreed.
I'm no Cleetus but I've also had multiple interactions with Law Enforcement and have had weapons pointed at me on 3 separate occasions. I'm not white but and not black, but I'm a rather imposing person; and was raised in a questionable, somewhat violent neighborhood.
I've been shot zero times, and it's because I treat police like they're armed and ready to shoot. One reason that many people project so much onto situations like this is not being able to understand the simple concept of follow instructions and compliance with someone that has a badge pointing a weapon at you.
But the more people resist this logic and more black people will die for their stupid prizes.

>George Zimmermans

>see a teenager at night
>go pick a fight with him even though dispatcher says not to
> losing fight
> I'M STANDING MY GROUND IN THIS FIGHT I STARTED
>*BLAM BLAM BLAM*
>I had to do it

agreed, if cops tell you to do something you should do it. i've only ever had positive interactions with police because of this. i'm respectable, and in turn they respect me because I make effort to do things like make traffic stops comfortable for them. black children should be taught this.

that being said, it's kinda hard to do all of this when you're just sitting in the passenger seat of a car and a 5.56 enters the back of your skull

i'm going to work, can only assume someone's gonna call me a cuck or some other boring shit again, not really sure why i engaged here

HE WAS 15 HE LOVED THE PIANO

Except that's not the law, dingus. If you are with a friend and he kills someone in the commission of a crime you are held responsible for the murder. If you are with a friend and he decides to run over a cop and you die as a result of that cop defending himself that's on you for hanging around dipshits. I'll be honest, I didn't read the article and am only assuming that he dido sumfin.

I'm not, but it's good to engage in actual discussions instead of bullshit here, that's for sure.

>black children should be taught this.

What exactly should these teens have done instead? All they were doing was trying to reverse their vehicle to leave a dangerous area

>If you are with a friend and he kills someone in the commission of a crime you are held responsible for the murder

Literally not how felony murder works.

The chokehold itself was not illegal. It was apoarently against department policy but that is not the same as being illegal. However I will say what Eric Garner was being arrested for was stupid. It is essentially a tax issue because it was about selling non-tax stamped individual cigarettes. While it technically is a crime it seems like it should have been something he got a ticket for, not something they take you in for.

>see thug roaming your neighborhood at night, carrying a bag of stolen goods
>fuck, I better let dispatch know
>they don't give a fuck and are content to let this hooligan walk around
>I need to protect these people and this community

>approach thug, he starts beating his chest and yelling
>try to calm him down
>he tackles you and splits your head open against the pavement
>fuck, I need to do it, now or never
>draw your gun and kill the thug in self-defense

lol, your post is full of lies. he shot him once and, was headed back to his vehicle. you probably still believe in the hands up don't shoot message.

>anyone who disagrees with me and my judgement is a cuck.

cuck cuck cuck cuck

You are too stupid to even know what the legal issues were in that case. The stand your ground law was not rven brought up. It was plain ordinary self defense.

my opinion, they were both in the wrong.

they both needlessly escalated a situation far beyond what was called for and in the end Zimmerman had a gun and Martin didn't.

What exactly did Martin do wrong?

Trayvon Martin looked a good boy in the picture ((((they)))) used of him. It's an old picture, from befo he wuz gettin trouble

Except it is. I'm not saying you get the same punishment as the guy that pulled the trigger but you sure as fuck aren't innocent.

Also
>literally
Don't you have an antifa rally to go to?

Bashing a guys head into the concrete saying "I'm going to kill this motherfucker".

Felony murder has to do with aiding in commission of a crime that results in death.

For example the getaway driver in a bank robbery where the other members kill someone.

If you're just chilling in the passenger seat and your friend goes, lol watch me run this cop over and kills him with no way for you to stop them that isn't felony murder.

Proximity to your friend when they commit a crime doesn't make you guilty

>he was innocent and regardless of what his friends were doing if HE was doing nothing wrong then this is legally murder

Except no.

If his friends were trying to run down officers with their car, they will be charged with murder, not the cops. Just like if 3 people break into a house and 1 gets killed by a homeowner in self defense, the getaway driver outside, who never entered the house, gets charged with murder. If someone dies in the commission of a felony, the accomplices get charged for it. Doesn't matter if the kid is 15 years old or 15 months.

In the car, yes it does. When you are on a road in a car the laws are totally different my newfriend.

>believing a spic's lies

After he got to his house he decided to go back out to find the person that was eyeing him. When he found zimmerman he knocked him down and got on top of him and repeatedly punched him in the head. Evetually trayvon grasped zimmerman by the head with both hands and repeatedly bashed his head into the ground. This is aggravated assault at the minimum, arguably attempted murder.

wait....this is the only credible pic I saw of zimzam. A spic you say?

essentially he escalated the situation unnecessarily. (after Zimmerman had escalated the situation by getting out of his car and perusing on foot)

>15 year old nigger
>they post pictures of him as a 12 year old

Cops are statistically more on edge around young black males so it's just wise for their parents to drill into their kids how to act around police.

Except not totally different. There are things that are different like probable cause as searches, but it doesn't change felony murder application when that person is not an active participant of the crime.

Show me one case where a participant was charged with felony murder because they just happened to be in the car but weren't an active participant in the crime.

>Image

That nigger ain't 15. Probably appealing to emotions.

>Story

We need more context than just a vehicle pulling up to them. Was he drunk?

I know nignogs nationally will riot.

My parents did the same thing to me when I became a teenager and started venturing out a lot on my own. Everyone should do this with their children because it's common fucking courtesy.
>treat cops with respect and do what they tell you because they have a gun and the courts on their side
Seems pretty obvious, honestly.

Corroborated by the testimony of other witnesses who heard zimmerman repeatedly call for help. Further corroborated by the forensic evidence namely the wounds on zimmermans face and back of head, the complete lack of wounds on trayvon other than the big hole in his chest, and the dampness on the back of zimmermans shirt consistent with him being on thevwet ground on his back.

I'm not going to bother because it's really not thread related. The kid died because his friend was trying to run a cop over or at least the cop thought that. It's fucking shitty but I think if our inner-cities weren't filled with people with a "kill the police" mentality there wouldn't be a shoot-first mentality with the cops who are within the law to do so.