Did i fuck up?

so i started talking to this girl i met at a concert.

>she showed up with her friend who ditched her after a fight and she needed a ride and we got along well enough.
>we started going out and as we got to know each other more we both connected with music and talking about politics
>i kept my white nationalist views under wraps a little bit
>after about a month of going out we ended up talking about music we were listening to lately
>i told her about a band called screwdriver (a fairly well known skinhead band)
>"um... wow... you don't actually believe in this nazi stuff do you?"
"im not a part of any skinhead group or anything like that, and im not a fascist, but i am a white nationalist and believe that white people are being screwed over and supplanted by rich globalist who benefit from progressivism and multiculturalism"
>"but user, you seem too smart to believe in this stuff, multiculturalism is just trying to make the world more inclusive for everyone"
"there is no such thing as multiculturalism, only replacement and the destruction of heritage and cultures. doesn't it seem odd that white countries are the only ones forced to take refugees? doesn't it seem odd that the media and hollywood always rail against white people while pushing for more minorities."
>at this point her friend called and she left.
>i haven't heard from her since and she hasn't returned my calls or texts

did i lay it on too thick?
what can i do to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can show her your final form or recoil back and hide your power level again like a cuck. Get yourself a nice nazi girl, the age of hiding is over.

>did i lay it on too thick?
Yes
>what can i do to fix this?
Choose a less dickish and pessimistic worldview? Try to understand the perspective of someone else for the first time in your life? Maybe, hell, I know this is insane, but actually sacrifice something to obtain something you desire?

Try to be more surreal and ironic about your views. People don't actually like 'the quick rundown' IRL.

don't use the term white nationalist.

Anybody who says "Multiculturalism is just trying to make the world more inclusive for everyone," is stupid and deserves to be kept at a strictly pump and dump level of relationship.

you should start with "they use migrants to secure votes, while do nothing that will help their home countries in the long run".

that makes you seem "tolerant"

>Try to understand the perspective of someone else for the first time in your life?
Why should he do that when so few people are willing to understand his "dickish and pessimistic" perspective?

This. You gotta become "that guy" who cracks """offensive""" jokes in a deadpan way where half the joke is that no one can tell if you're serious or not. Something bad happens? Blame the jews. First they'll laugh at you...

Don't date a leftist, she surely has herpes

Or he can slowly redpill her

Also this. "White nationalist" is anathema for even most average right wingers, let alone leftist cucks. You can say the same thing without coming off as a psycho: mention how you want to help your family and your community, or talk about poor rural whites who are being passed over for jobs in favor of imported foreign workers vs. outright saying "I'm a white nationalist".

THIS

The fucking west is crumbling...
>keep quiet and enable (((them))) to carry on destroying us

or preech

This

Do the Sam Hyde (pre twitter spergout) method

It's how he got a show and a fanbase that was at least half "post-ironic" leftist retards.

how do i get a nazi gf?

>Choose a less dickish and pessimistic worldview?
>sacrifice something to obtain something you desire?
so give up everything i believe in...

also what did i say that was wrong? i didn't lie about anything and i genuinely believe in these things.

what ter should i use?

this makes sense, i should have brought this up.

i already do this... she was fine with jokes but once i got serious she left

i wore a condom but you might be right

She was brainwashed. Youre lucky to have found pol or be smart enough from the get go not to fall for brainwashing, most people are not that smart

Of you really like her, just say you have a twisted sense of humour and you saw it lurking in a nazi propaganda site, and you felt you had to say it, but you actually think it's pure bullshit and you love bernie.

It's that or loose her forever OP

>met her at a concert
dropped
Only degenerates go to concerts, what were you expecting?

Dude you cant say that shit to people you dont know well enough. You have to hide it first but drop subtle redpills here and there and not in an angry tone.
Your young it happens to the best of us youll learn and once you get a girl whos loyal and loves you she'll literally believe whatever you believe . Women are easily influenced my dude

>Only degenerates go to concerts
a-am i a degenerate?

i didn't say it as though i was angry but as if i was explaining my views

This, you have to take it slowly. First reconnect her to her white identity, and then show her how her identity is being attacked. After that its a piece of cake to talk about jews and shit

I highly doubt it was a theathre classical concert, so yes, you most likely are

btfo you shill

Kill the bitch or else she will reveal your location

Calling yourself a white nationalist was just retarded. But keep it up so you hopefully have no chance to breed.

But how? I can guess many anons really don't have that expertise with girls and this whole white identity.

I do this myself I drop one bomb after the other and people just laugh it off, I can't seem to find the ideal words to say what I want without sounding to them like a total racist dipshit

Pretty much.

Let me encourage you a bit. My dad talks about Jews controlling the media and society to my mom all the time and also goes on about the importance of preserving white culture/racial demographics, traditional values, anti-white propaganda in media, collects fucking Nazi memorabilia and shouted white power at his far-left sister in law but she still loves him and doesn't give a shit. She's a Democrat loyalist liberal too, but she doesn't care that my dad is a borderline fascist. Why? She still loves him and even after a while is starting to come around on some things (She hates BLM and Antifa for example). It's possible.

>did i lay it on too thick?
Aye
>what can i do to fix this?
Nothing, if she doesn't communicate with you.

Next time, be more subtle.
>No, I'm not in a skinhead group, but I think there are flaws in this new push for multiculturalism. Etc.

Based papa user

This is exactly what I do and now half my friends hate the jews unironically.

Hey guize I just learned how to namefag :-)

>Choose a less dickish and pessimistic worldview? Try to understand the perspective of someone else for the first time in your life? Maybe, hell, I know this is insane, but actually sacrifice something to obtain something you desire?
Dirty shill. Of course we understand the push for multiculturalism. It's literally feelings with no afterthought concerning cultural displacement or genetics. What you REALLY mean by "listen" is "stop challenging", because white guilt leftism can't survive logical debate. Fuck you.

Never cuck for a thot. Be firm in your beliefs.

You have to make them feel pride. Show them the good things our people did, how we built the modern world.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo

First off not your personal faggot second off talking to women about politics is like trying to talk to a dog about physics

Yeah I wish I had the balls to do that shit. I live in West Coast far-left territory though and go to uni so redpilling women is a dangerous task here, but if you're with a woman long enough and she loves you enough she won't care what your beliefs are because she truly loves you.

What you said probably doesn't matter at all

Fucker her. Move on. There are millions of fertile white women. Become an attractive male. Part of being attractive is, standing you ground. If she has a problem with your beliefs, than fuck her. She is not for you anyway. The only reason, why you are even bothered of her reaction is, that you probably don´t have that many other options. If you would, you woulnd´t even think of her right now, but instead burrying your white dick into a white pussy.

Again: Fuck that bitch. Bitches like that are the cancer of our race. They need theirs heads getting shaved and publibily humilliated for their treason.

>blah blah blah
>sacrifice for something blah blah blah
>undesirable

Hope your UC professor is proud

Amen.

If you're a strong masculine man that is the leader of a relationship and give your girl the tingles it doesn't matter what the fuck you believe in, she would accept whatever. You are clearly weak/deficient in some way

Cuck.

Appeal to her feels. Talk about the terrible things happening in Europe to women and children.

This leaf is on to something

who gives a fuck OP

You don't go full redpill on her after a month, you've barely been dating at that point.

Wait until she's really attached to you and the impact won't be as great and she'll be more likely to accept based on how much she likes the rest of you.

hahahahahah WHAT AN AUTIST

Did... did a leaf just make come to a logical conclusion, and then voice that conclusion in a brief, understandable statement?

That doesn't even make sense. Can you be anymore pathetic?

> le cuck XDD

The only correct reply in this entire goddamned thread, I'm ashamed of you faggots.

Repeat after me, women are FOLLOWERS. They follow whatever they perceive to be in vogue at the moment, whatever is seen as "right" by their chosen or adopted peer-group.

The only way you can "red pill" a girl is to BECOME her point of reference for what is right and wrong. You can only do that BEFORE you reveal your power level, at which point she won't give a fuck if you're Charles fucking Manson.

Stop trying to reason with women for fucks sake, it doesn't work like that, they don't work like that, and they'll never be your equals, however much you might yearn for it.

>did a leaf just make come to a
And then I fucked up

Karma's a bitch

Nice beta cringe thread guys.

Yeah honestly this is probably the way to go.

Straight up saying "yeah I'm a white nationalist" in the early stages of a relationship, especially when you're in a liberal area, not a good idea.

Bring up stories about terrorist attacks and how people in your community could once walk around with no fear in the past but now they can't.

Also ask questions that sound like you're just asking questions but questions that will make someone really think and come to their own conclusions. Something like "Ever wondered why Europe has to take in refugees? What is the obligation for that? European countries/Canada/Australia/wherever didn't do anything to destabilize the Middle East or cause this situation in Syria. Why do they have to deal with the problem and not a more compatible nearby peaceful country like Jordan or Qatar?"

It's another "I expressed my views and was ostracized for it, so don't you think about doing that!" Thread.

Golly gee, who could possibly be behind these posts?

If you think being a white nationalist is pathetic you're obviously embarrassed to be white. You're a cuck.

> at this point her friend called and she left
> i haven't heard from her since and she hasn't returned my calls or texts

she wasn't that stupid desu...
she could hold a conversation

she agreed with me on the idea of nuclear disarmament and that mutually assured destruction was bullshit

she hated "new wave" feminism and thought it will only hurt women in the end.

she believed people should own guns for personal protection

she said that too many illegal immigrants are coming into the country but that the wall wouldn't work and we should simply put the military in charge of the border korian dmz style

she identified as a "right leaning centrist"

might work

i do...

y-you too

a fat autist living in bumblefuck PA

I'm not embarrassed to be white. I just don't base my worth on a group identity because I actually have worth as an individual instead of needing others to desperately fit in with. America has never been purely white and never will be. Anyone who thinks that will change is either retarded or mentally ill.

Just a find normal type girl whos not political (i know hard these days) then youll mold her beliefs. Im gonna join a church group maybe run into some there. If you go to a university theres def some girls who dont buy into all this bullshit they just dont voice themselves

>Fat autist

That's why.

I'm sorry man but attractiveness really does go a long way towards persuading people. Halo effect and all that. White nationalism is a stigmatized term because people think it means "kill/deport all minorities from the US". Could've just said nationalist instead of white nationalist because of the connotations, or bring up something about Black Lives Matter and question how it's OK for them to be so racially focused but if white people did something similar they'd be demonized for it and stuff like that and she probably would have agreed. Then again I get this is veering into "civic nationalist" territory which is not truly what we want.

She sounds pretty cool honestly though, on the right path compared to most women politically.

THIS.

i know you're lrping but still...

1. Dont reveal your powerlevel kids
2. Dont stick your dick in crazy. She was a terrible enough person that her friend abandoned her at a concert.
3. Dont date red heads
4. Dont date chicks that go to bars and concerts they are lowbrow

Okay cuck. I hope you're happy when your children are slaughtered for being white you worthless piece of shit.

Should call yourself something other then white nationalist, like patriot or something.

You could put better argument against multiculturalism too, "only white countries" can be debunked, and you should make the argument more general, as you could show globalist flaws that don't concern only whites.

My children won't be only white though. Tough luck for you. :)

>this girl i met
>she needed a ride
>we started going out
Getting her to pay for the gas or a blowjob is more than you could expect from such an encounter. Also if you met at a concert don't you already know her taste in music?

To Hell with that bitch.

You may sacrifice to obtain what you desire, but never sacrifice your worldview.

And this is why I'm engaged to a gook. Hates niggers, hates beaners, hates sandmonkeys. Cooks, cleans, does my laundry without me needing to ask. Opens up her legs and let's me go to pound town at 4am if I wake up and find myself a bit erect.

White race be damned, I'd rather just enjoy my life and let someone else fix things.

Dont talk politics before you fuck them. If you fuck her good she will be much more open to listen to your nazi shit. Just ask her once you came inside her, if Hitler did anything wrong. And you will be surprised at the answer.

you forgot to sign off user

t.cuck

I don't know if anyone else has said this but women don't care about this shit. They only care about themselves. For any other subject, they just adopt the most socially acceptable view.

The only way you "red-pill" a woman is by making her your wife and guiding her towards a traditional role.

BYE BYE BITCH BYE BYE

this didn't happen

Fpbp

t. degenerate race traitor

i did have sex with her though...

shit was so cash

Spot on.

Fuck these cunts who say "be rational goy, just make a compromise with the idea of being replaced by subhumans."

Hitler - What is Europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

If you were seriously considering fathering children with her, you may have scared her away. If it was just good sex then oh well.

In the future don't lay it on so thick. I played a common man who never complained about blacks when I first met my wife. Now we both openly acknowledge that they're a problem that's best avoided when possible, and we confirmed our sons school was >10% black before enrolling him. But I'm sure if I used even the term "bigger" at first I'd have scared her away.

next time start by demonstrating the rapefugee tendencies and genuine concern for womens rights. indians, arabs, blacks, hispanics - all prolific rapers. that should be enough to get some synapses firing.

See you're a cuck. He's a man.

Yeah but did you ask about Hitler after you came ? Guess your timing was shit.

Being able to hold a convo doesn't mean she was intelligent women are followers and despite the progress we've made this year our beliefs are still fringe meaning it will dry the pussy of most females so again I say don't talk to women about politics

Pic of her. Post it

Yeah so manly to fuck up your chances with a woman because he is autistic. I'm just so jealous.

>trying to speak logic to a female.

He fucked her. It's better to have principals than to be a cuck who changes with the wind. If your girl says she wants a nigger to fuck her while you jerk off will you do it? Wouldn't want to lose your girlfriend would you?

Principles*

>at this point her friend called and she left.
She had already taken the bog pill. She didn't want your red pills

Don't start the redpilling until you're fucking her and do it slowly. What did you expect?

no pics, wouldn't post them even if i had any

i did, and she was able to talk logic back

you went off at the deep end at bit there

My principles are not being retarded. My gfs only like to fuck me and each other, sorry.

>"im not a part of any skinhead group or anything like that, and im not a fascist, but i am a white nationalist and believe that white people are being screwed over and supplanted by rich globalist who benefit from progressivism and multiculturalism"

real slick romeo

seriously though, what did you expect to happen?

You should've red pilled her on the fact that George Soros, who supports multiculturalism, was an ex-nazi collaborator. That'll roast some almonds for thought.

Your principles are being a cuck.

What works better in general than the 'I've seen the light' stuff you tried is casually joking about everything. I make kike jokes all the time with some very delicate redpills thrown in, repetition is absolute key it's why memes are so effective. If you make sure to keep it incredibly over-the-top or tongue in cheek people don't care. Bruteforce logic is ineffective, think more along the lines of Inception where you plant the seed of doubt and let that grow on it's own.

>Why should our culture be inclusive?

not that i would be surprised but
>*citation needed*

>My gfs only like to fuck me and each other, sorry.
i bet they do buddy boy i bet they do.

we would talk about it and i could make her understand my views...

because its the right thing to do so every one will be happy and we can makeup for slavery and colonization ;)