Black Male murders one and injures multiple in attack at University of Texas Austin

everipedia.com/university-of-texas-at-austin-stabbing-attack-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/anonymous-group-vandalizes-fraternity-houses-ut-austin/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4463348/Dallas-paramedic-shot-wounded.html
totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
archive.is/LsNwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's black? GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

another stabbing over in west campus

source?

i go to UT
shit is poppin off

soc economic factors. sage.

why did he do it?

why do dogs bark at the mailman?

>be american
>don't have a gun to stop the chimp

can you fags get any lower than this?

we are a gun free campus until august 1st

What more do you negros want? We've given you everything; money, housing, lower bars in education, and yet you continue to murder, rape, and destroy civilization. Why?

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/anonymous-group-vandalizes-fraternity-houses-ut-austin/
Is it related?

Any further sources? Twitter, insta, something?

its all just hearsay man, im hearing all sorts of crazy shit right now

Nig boys have been chimping out on random targets a lot more lately.

Good thing they had those dildos to protect them, since they're as useful as a gun in this instance. Dude should've killed more of those fags.

HOLY FUCK HE'S 4'10 FUCKING MANLET UPRISING

How do you know that?

listening to the press conference

>Be American
>Have the god given right to bear arms
>Follow autistic campus rules and keep yourself unarmed
>get stabbed to death by a black midget
This is THE most shameful thing I've read.

KENDRICKS J WHITE

Who Fox7news here? inb4 judge judy

Watch this anti-white attack be buried just like the Fresno shooter

My money was on LAKWAHN BROWN but that's pretty, pretty good. I guess.

They said everyone that was attacked was wearing greek letters. What did he mean by this?

Here's his twitter

He wuz just practicin' his surgeries!

>bible freak

Sup Forums BTFO

Apparently the lad killed was Kekistani. Press F to pay respects. It's in republic of kekistan Facebook group if you wanna read about it.

What does that mean? That he posted here? Also, nice trips.

Will the nig nog ever learn, it's like they are asking for the death squads

What did he mean by this?

I was there, AMA

It means he was a true kang getting justice for his people.
I.e. He din du nuffin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4463348/Dallas-paramedic-shot-wounded.html

Idk I don't speak dindu

What are the chances of race riots

What's going on RIGHT NOW... it's hard to get minute-by-minute live updates. How big of an uprising is this?

from his tumblr

I have a minor in ebonics so I'll do my best:

"We dindu nuffin jews wuz black n shiet"

Keep in mind it's just an amateur attempt.

BUT HES A GOOD BOY

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

why didn't you stop the fag before he stabbed people?
beta cuck

So remind me again of why we should still consider ebin when you couldn't even cap one dindu?

He looks pretty bougie, meaning that he came from a privileged background, yet still couldn't suppress his biological imperative to chimp out.

The betas are running through he streets dragging chads on cars. Stacies are being rounded up and thrown in giant fire pits. Some people are even bringing out the old nazi milking machines. It's utter chaos.

I went to UT, i can guarantee liberals are already making excuses for this and blaming campus carry and/or racism. So glad I left that shithole.

I am also here, ama

Would that face really stab someone?

>pre med

every faggot who thinks they are a doctor writes this

Gay nigger who was rejected. Where were you when the Gay black Elliot Rodgers appeared?

He said jesus is his nigger/nigga.

why does it burn to put soap in your peehole?

full nigger-shoah.

He's innocent until proven guilty.

Link to UT Antifa post before stabbings -

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/

This will not be reported as a terrorist act or hate crime. Media will side with black guy stabbing whites due to "not enough diversity in fraternities"

Antifa posts sign above college building reading "tuition buys bombs" member goes on stabbing spree only targeting whites.

Just wait and see.

LOL

I go there too.

Everything's fine. There were a few reports of another attack in west campus but officials haven't been able to find any evidence of that. It was just the one incident. Campus feels a little tense but I wouldn't say there's much panic.

It's not the soap the burning is hellfire because you're sinning with how you're touching yourself in an area of cleansing.

Why aren't there any fucking videos of this happening

You're right, belongs on a fishing boat chasing freighters with an AK off the coast of Somalia.

Um, he looks pretty light-skinned to me? Not sure where you're getting "black" from. His arms are the same color as the guy on the left..

Cuck filled group on fb. Most of em are on the right side though.

>name his band

I guess the nig couldn't handle irl bantz.

how do we know this is him

Thank God nobobdy had a gun!

Niggaz wit anal beads

The good, the bad, the ugly?

NIGGERS.

DINDUNUFFIN

He should have got a life and binned the knife

archive.is/LsNwU

Holy shit lol I know the guy in the cap.

We need to find out what he was so mad about today.

Pic related.

someone did have a gun, they didn't fire because there were crowds

Holy shit burger.

>tfw my fraternity house had at least one firearm in every single room
>even the social quarters had a trophy rifle
come violate the nap i dare you

>Eyewitness

cold hearted cucks

fucking gay

>1 post by this ID

Well fuck, now that that nigger isn't going to UT any more maybe UT will let me in.

Malcolm X looking nigger

WE WUZ SLAVS

They released his name found his Facebook, found a custom username in the URL, searched for it and found all his pages. It was already mentioned that he was a biology student so I feel comfortable outing it.

> bougie, meaning that he came from a privileged background
Fucking kill yourself

>This nog could have been a doctor

Bravo, America

In every photo he pulls a stupid face, does Texas have the electric chair ? I hope so.

Lol you just summarised republic of kekistan well lol. Mostly ourguys but a load of cucks and shills too. Kind of like Sup Forums lately

Is that what our reddit invaders call a black gentleman instead of a nigger?

last one from his tumblr

i'll check for some more personal posts

Good. Until enough whites are stabbed to teach the cucked majority to hate and kill niggers, we need more stabbing.

Stupid whites are worse than niggers because they are traitors. Any white who wouldn't cheerfully slay every mulatto and shitskin boy, brat and bitch deserves the blade.

Apparently theres some picture going around that there's a group planning on attacking fraternity houses tonight
Basically, suspects are in west campus looking for anybody wearing greek letters so they can stab them.
Wish I could tell you. I've seen people taking videos so something might surface soon

You know the answer to that.

It's like he's TRYING to look simian

I knew right away that he was brown when NPR didn't give his race

Straight outta options

NW gay

The Lumiqueers

What did the Greek life do to earn the hatred of the Dindu other than being superior genetically?

>Fraternity and sorority members are now being advised to turn their shirts inside out or not wear letters at all.

FUUUUUUUUCK that.

>Basically, suspects are in west campus looking for anybody wearing greek letters so they can stab them.

This has been confirmed not true faggot. And what "picture" are you talking about? The only other thing was that banner on the Comm building.