Does Sup Forums still support Donald Trump?

Does Sup Forums still support Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw36x715hU
strawpoll.me/12873657/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO!

I think he's done well so far but some things he's done recently are worrying

No, I hope he gets cancer.

nope fuck that orange neocon

i did until this month

*SNIFF*

On most things, yes. There's been a pretty massive shill campaign to paint Trump as a neocon cryptokike, but it's fairly obvious and not working on the majority of real Sup Forums.

We can't let Braaaap get the nuclear codes

Trump isn't going to do well in the primaries. Guarantee it. I'm a cruz missile

SURVEY/Divide Conquer THREAD

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

He's a fucking jew

DAAAHNALD YOU GET 150 DAYS OF PRESIDENCY AFTER THAT IT'S MY TURN

put sage in options

SHILL THREAD

STAY LOYAL

STAY FAITHFUL

STAY UNITED WITH TRUMP

This. We need to wait and see how it all plays out

bitch needs to eat

she'd be so much hotter if she gained 10-15lbs

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist

I support my cock in her ass.

I thought the whole thing was a joke? I mean he is obviously a fucking joke.

I sold him off after the syrian missles and the armada2Nork move, but if he's just acting tough to shut up the MIC tards and will pursue diplomacy then I'll be more supportive.

Shut up.

shills will say no, smart people will say yes

Some of the "RaHoWa", "Race War Now" faggots aren't White and are not working in the best interests of White people. You know this, right? Who am I kidding? Of course you don't. Another fucking retard. If it was a straight race war, Whites would win, yes. But that's not what will happen. You will likely be killed or detained by either your own government. And your antics (as well as those who are dumb enough to fight you in the street) will be used as just another reason to implement a civilian lock-down.

You must already know this and be a shill. I refuse to believe many of you are this dumb.

Yes.

Yes, if America finally dies it's good for all of us.

Shareblue shill , fuck off

/ thread

no he's a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw36x715hU

I sure do

you know maybe you all have something to learn from Trump and like your parents and teachers since they are teaching something you need to hear you hate them

no

Fucking saved. Also saged

yes

Me as well.

>123671306
Thursday oida
enjoy your life

>all these asshurt donald redditors

strawpoll.me/12873657/r

t. kushner shill

fair point

Are you butthurt because you have AIDS?

No, I only support Drumpf.

we better get some ice for that severe burn

>Trump isn't going to do well in the primaries. Guarantee it.
I would have said this earlier but then Bill Nye Saves the World happened.

Look man, I don't know why you, son of Alexander the Macedon, give a shit. Or why shills from Merkel's cuck camp are giving their opinions. Because it doesn't matter. Over half of America still supports Trump. He is, despite all the obstruction from the house, Senate, and courts, still fulfilling what he can from his campaign promises. It's been 100 days and he's already done or tried to do most of what he campaigned on. But he can't do this alone. Congress and the courts should get on board and MAGA. We all hate the Obama stacked courts. Every single damned real American hates the courts. Not our local courts...You know what I mean...The liberal ass courts of the federal circuit. They can suck it. Anyway, yeah. Trump is still cool. I hope he chills with our military though. Ohio out.

You are in no way, shape or form better than they are. Their only argument is the word "shill", your only argument is mass (You)ing and posting shitty images. You're both shit.

brrrrapfffftt

Yeah he doesn't really bother me. I knew what to expect and didn't live in some sheltered fantasy world where he gets elected and everything is perfect. I never really supported him but it's not like I hate him. I think he's hilarious kek.

exactly this, the vast majority of anti-trump posts come from non-american flag users

>b-b-but you're puerto ri-

at this stage that might as well be american get over it, we've voted once now to become a state

massive butthurt from the left all the time, now to change it up butthurt from self identifying (((alt-right))ers, whats not to love about a world wide shit stirring

I hope a lot of people here learned here not to put your faith and hopes in the hand of one man

Act for yourself and be persistant and radical in your principles.