Can we get a finland general. I'm very curious about how fucking retarded your country men are

Can we get a finland general. I'm very curious about how fucking retarded your country men are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
ylilauta.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oR2OWrOc8xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well what do you wanna know?

How do your people deal with social encounters. Supposedly everyone in your country is socially awkward/autistic.

Older lady started chatting up with me when i was sitting on bench today. She had her downs kid with her. Ended up telling how she hates mudslimes etc and invited me for coffee and expressed even more despise towards mudslimes which i returned. Had half a mind to educate her about jews but seeing as shes a womyn it would have went over her head. Most everyone i talk to hates mudslimes. Even random ppl i talk to.

wow really? what about your government/politicians how redpilled are they?

They bow down to EU. They are pretty cucked except one or maybe two parties. But most just spread their ass cheeks to EU.

how is black hitler doing?

Are Finns as autistic as Germans?

>I'm very curious about how fucking retarded your country men are.

That's funny since I can't even name any less interesting people than Australians.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E

Is this Nordic social phobia legit? Literally everyone from Scandinavia I see on the internet has no problem admitting they can't meet new people unless drunk.

It's funny how e.g. Sweden wants to save the whole world with its progressivism and openness while at the same time being basically emotionally crippled.

Tbh i have no idea. I hope hes six feet under. Anyway im off to sleep Achmed as i cant just go collect welfare once a month to live off by.

Being autistic/awkward in all social situations is a kind of a meme or common stereotype in which every finn can relate to.

That's all you wanna know?

inb4 Finland is not Scandinavian

yes, I know

>confusing Nordic countries and Scandinavia

Swedes who deny that say "it's just the Finns", Danes who deny that say "It's just the Swedes", etc.

It's true imo.

If I understand correctly, people will think you are odd if you speak on public transit, or in any situation in which you have to endure the company of strangers.

NEEKERIT VITTUUN SUOMESTA!

Finns: what do you guys usually eat besides frozen pizza?

Finland. Just so you know, all of Sweden might seem like cuckistan to you.
I still love you guys though.
Would fight commies with you/10

This and rye bread

Are finnish people an homogenous ethnic group ore are they more divided like Italy or Spain?

That's how people use the bus here

Homogenous, don't believe the memes.

Gay af kys rn.

HOMO GENIUS

Finland is as cucked as Sweden. You can see niggers in every city.

oh boy time to unload that spurdo folder

I saw a girl biking with her black (boy)friend today.

People talk with friends in the bus etc but you dont open a conversation with a stranger, nobody gives a fuck about people they dont know. Dont know, dont care

disgusting

>tfw there's an older guy at work who's always trying to make smalltalk, talking to me about his family and his hobbies and I just want to work but I keep smiling and nodding along because I don't want to seem rude

hell is real and I'm living in it

Finland is bretty cucked but still far from Sweden.

I have to put up with this every day on the subway. See some (single?) mothers pushing around strollers with chocolate babies, too.

Why haven't you stabbed him yet?

The secret to being social is to always be at least tipsy.

Hello Finnbruhs

Is it true that you wear your belts to bed? I have heard this from at least 4 people.

>briefly visit in helsinki last summer
>have to change buses in helsinki, have to spend 2 hours in kamppi
>it's full of niggers and sandniggers
>avoid eye contact with everybody
>decide to go to pee
>the hallway leading to the bathrooms is fulled with weird negroes spewing their jive talk
>nope.jpg, turn around
>decide to eat something in hesburger
>full of niggers
>nope.jpg, turn around
>time to get to the bus
>quickly buy some candy from the small kiosk because I didn't get any food
>the clerk is also a sandnigger, okay whatever, I'm really hungry so I just go for it
>get in the bus
>eat candy with my left hand because my right hand touched the clerk's filthy nigger hand when I gave him money

Fucking Helsinki.

He's a nice guy, he just talks like he's at the marketplace.
Personally I'm not used to saying more than "hello" and "goodbye" when I'm not talking to my friends or girlfriend, so there's nothing else for me to do than sit there with a dumb smile on my face and nod along.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

Obligatory

I miss the good old days

I stopped doing that (my mom still thinks I do lol)

All the countries claim its another one.

My Norwegian family said it was Danes.

Kek

Rarely see any white women with mudslime men where i live, only some fat fucks and some common known sluts. Also rare to see white women with a nigger man. Not nearly as cucked as Sweden. Only city that is ultracucked is Helsinki. q:D Helsinki is losted :DD

How do you even make friends or get a girlfriend if you never talk to strangers?

>How do you even make friends
School/work/conscription/neighbors/hobbies

>girlfriend
never had one, but i guess Tinder or something like that

You make friends in school/work where you must socialize. After that you just have the same friends forever..

Sbod de bönde :DD

wtf?

Can someone please translate this.

>Can we get a finland general.
ylilauta.org/

Mikä on nimenomaan Helsingissä parasta?

Cuckboi finn

>briefly visit stockholm last summer
>really need to use the loo
>only public restroom I can find as a fucking sink but no toilet or urinal
>end up peeing in a sink
>Fucking stockholm

"Where's the missing sour cream-OH NO IT'S THE SOUR CREAM MONSTER"
Then the retard just goes to the sour cream while saying how he loves it. He has a lot of videos like this and was even a candidate in our municipial elections last month.

>mf after that Finbro spilled his spaghetti all over /ptg/ about his country's autism

Pizza in general. I ordered 6 pizzas from local muhammed this weekend

Helsinki has truly sinked in to hell

So how realistic is My Summer Car?

So is this where it all happens? Is this the pit?

It's not really social phobia, we can be very social - with people we already know. If how we're doing it is social phobia, then what the south does is social mania, where you have to physically molest everyone with hugs and kisses just because you happened to meet.

A nord is good for his word if he gives it to you, because that means you're real friends. A southerner will be "friends" with anyone, but will sell out his own family if it gives him an advantage, and certainly "friends". It's the difference between actual friendship, and the gypsy-type "friendship" that non-germanic continentals seem to like so much.

>t. shitskin

Just stand, you fucking retard.

:D le Hellsinki :D

i socialize perfectly fine with people like myself
but most people are superficial party whores that i dont wanna talk to

You don't have to order from magazine catalog anymore. Online shopping and online forums have made summer car building easier. The current trend is to buy beer in tin cans (pack of 24 x 0.33L) instead of glass bottles.

>can't even name any less interesting people than Australians

Fuck off Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR2OWrOc8xk

Can't even stand the fucking retarded accent you people have.

t. different Finn

Thats far less than I thought lol

It's legal to marry your 1st cousin in the Finlan.

>you people

*Checks flag*

Makes sense why your country has such a high suicide rate

What? This is not Arkansas?

>Ended up telling how she hates mudslimes etc and invited me for coffee

Give her the D.

>tfw not in contact with any of my cousins

I could fug and marry them no problem.

Is that why your country is leading the world in retard generation?

Banter really isnt a fin past time it seems

It's illegal to even marry your second cousin in Arkansas.

I will find your serkut first and fug demm

you can tell they're single when they have shame/hatred/disgust in their eyes

Sucks Helsinki is such a shit hole now. It doesn't seem that long ago that I had good times there bombed on absinthe at some old KGB hq bar and dodging strippers that walk around asking for cash after dancing topless on a shit stage....

we treat strangers like strangers, and tend to avoid interaction unless necessary

Why not go to Sup Forums for this kind of shit you fucking aussie nigger