True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

>blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/05/01/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-497

>Cryptocurrencies were on fire this weekend! Stocks rise on earnings. MSM slants statements by POTUS about the Civil War. Trump puts the pressure on Congress over Healthcare and Tax cuts. Media freaks out over Trump inviting Philippine President Duterte to U.S. Obama makes $400k a speech (after a $65 million book deal). Alt-Right attention whores go to Berkeley during canceled Ann Coulter speech. Trump says he is open to a face to face meeting with Kim Jong-Un (last failed missle headed towards Russia?) MSM lies about Trump's stance on China. And Ghost goes off on "May Day!" Your calls, Twitter/Gab shoutouts and (maybe) Radio Graffiti.

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/859161896125177856
youtube.com/watch?v=o3qRaRASDQ4
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-2017-jewish-american-heritage
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ghost will make Israel great again

Oh look, the raspy-voiced trailer trash is back shilling his homebrew radio show.

rollin for a good show

>"I was doing me."
Someone splice Ghost having sex with himself.

Does anyone have the discord link?

ghost is 74?

>tfw work hours changed
>tfw can't listen to TCR on weekdays anymore

Welcome to my life
I got this one week completely free though

Has he talked about Ethereum yet?

Ethereum is the globalists crypto

I should have bought into eth when it as only $30.

FUCK

That is a bummer to hear NBF.

You are kind of part of the show with the daily Sup Forums threads etc..

Hopefully your new schedule will not last long.

>not profiting off the globalists

It'll be for a month at least, possibly three.

I'll be around for the first 30 minutes though

Why is Ghostler so aggressive to his fans? We only want to love him, but he won't let us.....

we didnt invest our life savings into pumpndumpcoin

>1.6

lol

Many of his fans are children that need to be taken to the woodshed.

He's a melting pot of shillcoin

That is not too bad for doing nothing at all.

some quality financial advice right there

t. coping nocoiners

stay poor my friends :^)

I did not bother with Ghost.report because I don't care to read anything written by that little faggot trumpingcapitalist.

same

I dont want to read an article by a sixth grader

Has Ghost said anything else about the beeping on his broadcast or someone's voice?

ghost so close to naming the jews

>doesnt even understand flash trading
>thinks hes some hot shit
am laughing at this

it's the DHS

lol canada btfo

canada literally btfo
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/859161896125177856

ghost advocates NEETs

Says the poorfag who spends all his welfare on Ghost's autographs printed on toilet paper and shitty t-shirts. Enjoy your worthless shekelcoin, my dear reddit/tumblr commie!

ghost jumping through hoops to defend trump as per usual

I thought he died.

Say what you want. I already doubled my money.

Ghost is, for better or worse, really fucking good with money and making money. It's literally everything else he's a fucking retard about. Remember, this is a guy who thinks the earth is flat, the sun isn't real, and space is a government brainwashing illusion.

>The sun isn't real.
Wut?

why do you think hes good with money and not just selectively talking about things hes been right while forgetting his every failed prediction?

youtube.com/watch?v=o3qRaRASDQ4

I'm not going to tell you where. It's one of those bouts of insanity oh his where you have to listen to the whole thing. IMO he's yet to go into Conspiracy mode of this level since this. Long story short though, because the Sun doesn't look like a gas ball when you look at it through a telescope, it's not real, according to Ghost.
He's shown an aptitude with the markets and several Sup Forumsacks who aren't inner circle have remarked they've made money following his financial advice.

He is retarded.

"Purposely doing it whether they know it or not"

What did he mean by this? How do you purposely do something without knowing it?

He is full tinfoil hat retard on some subjects, but he knows how to make money... I've already made some good money investing in crypto following Ghost's advice.

Also he is right in a lot of his world events predictions.

>why do you think hes good with money and not just selectively talking about things hes been right while forgetting his every failed prediction?

>He's shown an aptitude with the markets and several Sup Forumsacks who aren't inner circle have remarked they've made money following his financial advice.

this. I credit my own digging but Ghost's shaming got me into the crypto game. Glad I did because this is lucrative and its real money.

Don't be a nocoiner. It always looks like the worst time to get in. And don't buy anything without doing your due diligence. The bagholding shills on /biz/ will try to get you to buy their worthless shitcoins. Most of them are Pajeets or idiots that believe the memes.

>B-but m-muh numbers on a screen!

That's all money is. Seriously, stay poor.

Who /eth/ /etc/ here

>That's all money is
Money is coins and paper, you braindead moron.
>Seriously, stay poor
I have enough money to not have to rely on the crypto-gamble.

Is Ghost aware of this?
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-2017-jewish-american-heritage

send this to him

How would North Korea's propaganda handle Kim Jong Un meeting Trump?

>He's shown an aptitude with the markets and several Sup Forumsacks who aren't inner circle have remarked they've made money following his financial advice.
a monkey throwing darts could do that. Remember he said throughout whole january and february that there'd be a market crash and guess what? he said jellen might raise interest rates for 10% because she hates trump? based on what? his lunacy. He is a fucking kook who thinks he knows much more than he actually knows and understands.

All cryptos are are a fucking landmine and you are walking throughit hoping you wont trigger shit. SEC says shitcoins are outlaws- all worthless. SEC says they will make their own crypto- shitcoins worthless., Some beurocrat passes a bill banning cryptos because itys used by criminals- all gone.

Its an insanely huge gamble that MIGHT pay off

bump

i don't understand why people find this a problem
>start of the campaign
>i support israel
>speaks at jewish convention
>i support israel
>has jewish daughter
>i support israel
>is president
>supports israel
WTF DRUMPF BETRAYED US

People thought he was actually not serious about that. I mean everything he has said so far, he has kept his word on.

>people thought he was actually not serious about that
>has a jewish daughter

Hate to break the news to you but most of Sup Forums is stupid

>Capitalist "Right" replaces Globalists
>Jews back both sides and win either way
I NEVER supported Trump
I voted for Gary Johnson despite the fact he's an idiot. The Libertarian party will always be better than the Republicans.

>i voted for gary johnson
found your new home

>libertarian convention

that's a shame
hope you're around for Saturdays still

cant see strong resemblance between either of them desu

ding dong, (((G))) is dead

>Thinking we can vote our way out of this mess
Why not have some fun with it? It only comes around every 4 years. It's not like my vote counts in Commiefornia.

Who is considered Alt-Right? I didn't think Milo was one of them.

I see more resemblance to frank

t.Ghost

DYNOMITE *cans*

Well Barry's mammy was a filthy coalburner. She very could have well shagged them both.
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

>youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

BLACKED

Everyone I don't like is a Russian shill - Ghost/Hillary

Quads and ghost is a cuck

>anyone I don't like has a high voice
This episode again

SO CLOSE

close enough

Not a cuck but he's been very open that his wife is a huge gold digger and with him only for the money.

By all accounts it sounds like he's got a really shitty marriage.

>Not being afraid and confronting the enemy
We'll get a new Rockwell in time.

[citation needed]

"The alt-right are bad goyim, Shut them down immediately" Tomo Albinstein

spencer is gay because he knows how to dress well.

same place ghost gets his info on the alt-right / light

11 DIMENSIONAL HUNGRY HIPPOS

I don't think he's going to get that button that makes his wife get him a coke.

Tracking down the exact episodes would be hard as hell, so giving you one is a problem. That being said, it was during one of his rants about "muh NEETs" where he was saying no NEET could get a girl because they didn't have money and that his wife was with him because he made a shitload of money.

The kicker is he said that last part with the usual smugness that comes with Ghost being Ghost.

Honestly Ghost very rarely slips on the personal front but when he does you can notice that there's a lot wrong with his life.

How do You run a system from t he bottom of it.

And why is putten a globalist because he is part of the word count. but trump isn't.

well, he's not wrong, no-ones gonna be with you because of "personality", especially if you're a poorfag, and if they are they're getting BLACKED on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0

DYN-O-MITE!

>And why is putten a globalist because he is part of the word count. but trump isn't.
You don't question the God-Emperor with Ghost.

The only time he ever questioned one of Trump's decision was with Pence but even then he now thinks Pence is the second best VP ever cause "muh Trump pick."

Well the guy old and has money
I wouldnt be shocked if married some young qt half his age, I would do it too

probably says something about your personality

Nah, she's old enough that she's the mother of his (adult) son.

actually, pence proved himself to be more than capable, especially when the VP debate came around
i think he's to a degree an establishment shill, but i trust him more than someone like palin

Rockwell always dressed well. He wasn't a faggot.

how has no-one called albin to see if he really is ghost?

Who's his first?

Ghost isn't dumb enough to let himself get doxxed like that, so I doubt it.