Lol yall retards

Conspiracies are bullshit spread by people on Putin's payroll to cause constant fear and conflicts in the society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNOiPCJL9OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And even if someones smart enough to do all that shit without it backfiring, they're probably way more intelligent than you.

>Conspiracies are bullshit
>spread by people on Putin's payroll
pick one

>if you aren't a normie you are a russian hacker

>Pick one
I pick "that part was a fucking joke, my point still stands"

Fucking slovenians man

Schnell!Schtarten operazion barbarossa! For ze keik reich!

*Slovakia you fucking ustase guard

Someone tell the court system. In that case we have a lot of people illegally locked up.

Lol i know a slovenian flag when i see one dipshit

Yep, shit happens. Never said people don't protect their base of power

Slovenian flag doesn't have a cross dickhead

Conspiracies are incredible things to the eyes of normalfags and normies who see them as unfeasible things, fit for the realm of fiction

But then you start reading about shit, what governments of all kind did over the ages and you realize that conspiracies were literally the bread and butter for every single ruling body in the last couples of millenias. Even false flags have been around since prior to the roman era.

Weak bait, janez

Seriously you're blowing this way out of proportion. If conspiracies were that much to the governments and people in power, how come you still exist?

Why is it that all you people can relate to is television? Don't you have any original thought?

Why is it that only thing you people believe are shady .net websites with dark background with unverifiable information and usually no sources to back them up, and deep web forums where abortion failures like you duscuss how jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Where did I say any of that? Try harder faggot.

You, you I like.

That's where most conspiracy theories appear, my dude. And by the way, Bielefeld does exist.

Strawmanning is the default for normies, you condem people based soley upon your own imagination and then attempt to act superior, you will never change anyones mind that way, you do need to be more imaginative.

Hey look it's the municipality of Bratislava's flag on the right! How is it there on the north east of Slovenia? Can't believe you have your own flag on Sup Forums

I know, right! I was so afraid we'd still have the Czechies' flag here!

And it's better than in North Serbia, thanks for asking.

>Bratislava
I'm sure you're referring to Pozsony, right?

>Conspiracies are bullshit
>believes that conspiracies are spread by Putin

Odstrel sa ty kokot a chod postovat ako dobry goy na slobodny vysierac

>doublethink exposed
>I was just pretending guys, you sure look dumb for reading what I wrote, I'm still right if you cut literally 70% of my post out

No, it's true. While some theories are semi-true, they are mostly just bullshit made up by "intellectuals" like Tsoukalos to use as a boogeyman to scare paranoid people and distract them from real issues.

This. Conspiracies are fun, and have enough kernels of truth to keep you enticed, and then if it's something like Flat Earth that trolls people (but won't get you fired from your job, unless you're a school teacher) then it's double fun

Rulers are thing without their kingdom to rule

No; without it, they're merely survivors.

Why would they settle for being just survivors when they could extort their rule to even greater reaches of the globe?

Ty si pekne chilluj tam v Rakusku

Those six camps were built to be killing factories, those furnaces were hot enough to melt iron, and there were dozens more concentration camps for slave labour and similar.

No, you're stuck in 1914

This still isn't a very imaginative approach, im not any closer to your position after reading it, although you did quote me twice so maybe you tried.

Nine eleven was a false flag ritual sacrifice perpetrated by ClA and M0SSAD.

>Conspiracies are fun.
This mentality is poisonous. I'm not anti-fun, but wacky conspiracies are not fun, they are intended to muddy and destroy any serious discussion about governmental conspirators. Some have fun discussing luciferians, reptilians, and 8-foot aliens that can run 100 miles per hour, true, but there's a reason why you absolutely cannot mention any grounded conspiratorial subjects without tens of thousands of people saying "9/11 was suspicious, huh? I bet you think he Martians did it and're trying to attack you through your tinfoil hat!"

It is intentional. All those big sites conspiracy sites and public speakers are there for a reason. They may not be government agents, but they have their own agendas: defending Zionism, hatred for a certain group or thing, or they are clinically crazy. Whatever it is, they remain untouched for a reason. Like this motherfucker exposed in the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNOiPCJL9OQ

>we invent memes and then use the memes against you

What the fuck do these retards want?