It's a politician wins because women want to fuck him episode

>it's a politician wins because women want to fuck him episode

Other urls found in this thread:

m.journal-neo.org/2017/05/01/if-france-elects-rothschild-s-manservant-president-2/
thesaker.is/french-elite-chose-their-new-pawn-emmanuel-macron-former-director-of-banque-rothschild
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218408
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dudHwko8wY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a cryptojew

Universal suffrage was a mistake

Apparently "I'm with Her" applies only to the US.

>Women vote with fee fees

More news at 9.

Why?

He looks very average.

More like:

>politician wins because the alternative candidate was fucked by the result of the election of her american counterpart episode

>Strong jaw
>Piercing blue eyes

Chicks get wet for this kind of stuff.

He's rich, they find that attractive.

If you have french friends, make sure to tell them the truth about Macron, and that he and his wife met when he was 16 and she was his teacher.

She groomed him

She has three kids, all of them older than him.

Yeah and he's gay. Everybody and their uncle in the Paris circles know it.

do the daddys in paris know too?

>French women
>wanting to fuck anyone that lightskinned

Solution: Have a Chad Nationalist run for President

We all know that, we just don't care and why should we ?

He's hot

He's nu-rich
He poses as moderately wealthy, while every honest person in France knows he's hiding most of his Rothschild gains somewhere. I'm sure that makes women even wetter.

Amour-propre? Personne n'a envie de voir ce truc et sa vieille représenter notre pays.

Pourquoi se focaliser sur ça quand il y a d'innombrables raisons autrement plus importante de ne pas voter pour lui..

Oh hey

trudeau is legitimately hot, im honestly not seeing why people think macron with his balding coverup hair is anywhere close to trudeau

This is working out so well for us u guys.

If only we judged everything on looks alone. Merit is for fascists.

underrated

m.journal-neo.org/2017/05/01/if-france-elects-rothschild-s-manservant-president-2/

Parce-que tout le monde veut dire TRUMP'S FAMILY IS DISGUSTING, mais cet homme ici est une nouvelle définition pour "dégénéré".

C'est hypocrisie transparente.

>it's a bankers destroy the world and then convince people to vote in a literal Rothschild banker to rule over them, because they don't want to be called racist episode

>>trudeau is legitimately hot

We found the faggot

French elite chose their new pawn, Emmanuel Macron, former Director of Banque Rothschild

thesaker.is/french-elite-chose-their-new-pawn-emmanuel-macron-former-director-of-banque-rothschild

Based Saker

Because he makes Trudeau look masculine by comparison.

>he can't discern attractiveness of the same sex

We found the simpleton

We need to meme up 'Counter-semitism' v anti-semitism imho.

opposed not to jooze, but to their transnational, very disproportionate political, media, and financial power.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218408

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dudHwko8wY8

obligatory

He looks good by politician standards.

Curiously I've not seen any Guardian articles saying anyone not voting for Le Pen is doing so because of sexism and fragile masculinity.

I'd let him fuck my ass. No homo ofc.