Who is behind the anti-trump shilling and concern trolls this time? Leftypol?

Who is behind the anti-trump shilling and concern trolls this time? Leftypol?

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2017/04/dumb-and-vile-independent-falls-for-prank-smears-journalists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RQVIeTLqgOw&t=136s
salon.com/2017/04/07/trolls-jump-off-the-trump-train-as-the-alt-right-expresses-anger-over-syria-actions/
not-up-for-grabs.org/activist-natl/
counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SURVEY THREAD
what is your opinion user or are you not allowed to post more than the OP or as a bot cant?

NIGGER FAGGOT

Mostly Reddit, but some are obvious user getting free (you)s.

idk op not like he isn't a fuck up or anything

University of California

I'm NatSoc and I was hopeful about trump in the beginning. Didn't "support" him because his cabinet was all corrupt, but whatever. After selling out the the Juden I don't care much for him at all anymore. Fuck em

>IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT GLOBALISM YOURE A SHILL
also trump just approved the budget with no funding for the wall

R/theDONALD faggots have been raiding Sup Forums for the past year
IT'S TIME TO GO BACK

What do you mean shilling? Do you deny that he recently did several things wrong?

>who/what else can i blame for people deciding do disagree with me

>polls
Are you fucking serious?

Trump supporter here,
I think people are just starting to actually hate Trump. maybe its time we start to do the same, I mean he really didnt deliver on his promises. I think we should call it quits on conservatism Sup Forums. Maybe all the lefties have a point?

Cripplechans 8/pol/ and plebbit. Leftycucks would rather larp about the prole takeover rather than shitpost here plus there infighting is 100x worse then ours also /jp/ and /qa/ like raiding us aswell

Fuck Zionist Benedict Trump.

That's who.

moonofalabama.org/2017/04/dumb-and-vile-independent-falls-for-prank-smears-journalists.html

How about Soledad O'Brien's twitter, though?

Also, Tim Pool needs a new hat.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>muh polls
lel I can't believe you faggots are getting credits for this.

This. People who aren't newfags never "liked" trump

Reddit is behind the Trump support. Only retarded reddit "memers" are still supporting him. He had his chance to and he fucked up, he's just another globalist (((puppet)))

do you support this?

>any criticism of trump is shilling
You redditors are free to leave at any point you know.

This, almost half of this board is nat soc.
I want to like him but he was a good goy and sold out because (((they))) are to strong.I wanted to believe he was a different guy and that he would resit but he is like all the others. This is why democracy doesn't work.

Well, ol' Adolf has a good speech (does he give any other kind?) explaining why capitalism and democracy don't mix well.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQVIeTLqgOw&t=136s

college students

i dunno but fuck Trump.

What nigger cunt faggot is still on the Trump train?

Salon sez we rayciss trolls are on Putin's jock and now we hates the Trumpses

salon.com/2017/04/07/trolls-jump-off-the-trump-train-as-the-alt-right-expresses-anger-over-syria-actions/

nevermind that Salon, like most things, is Jew run and globalist/leftcucks

They just believe Trump became president when he launch missiles at Syria after an obvious false flag, see?

Actualy list from the source

they are very open about it

not-up-for-grabs.org/activist-natl/

Fuck Trump.

Are we supposed to take seriously the Zionist Alt Right's sudden embrace of Benedict Trump and cower in fear as they call us 'lefty's'

Plenty of paleocons, libertarians, and others who are off the Trump train post Goldman banker appointees, post fucking up undoing Obamacare, post sending more and more troops to Syria just like the fucking jooze want.

counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/

fuck anyone still on the Trump train. Suck my balls, faggots.

Was the point not that a "shitty" trump presidency is still better than a glowing and highly praised Hillary presidency?

t.shareblue/kushner shill

Speaking in terms of media attitude and the other metrics cited by concern trolls.

Also for newfags have pic related

>he thinks shareblue shills, concern trolls, and paid protestors are rigging polls

This new paid shill group called...what was it...Oh I think it was called "The Majority" or something like that.

Christ you people are as bad as democrat sycophants. If a politician fucks up, call them out on their bullshit. Or would you rather bitch and moan rightfully so about how quiet liberals were with Obama's warmongering proxy war fetish he had, and then seal your own fucking lips when Trump fails to meet expectations? Way to have your cake and eat it too, nigger faggot. I'm not a mindless cunt, so I will continue to cheer him on when he does good, and shit on him when he does bad.

no one. it's just the grim reality.

drumpfags realized (((who))) he really is.