MGTOW 2.0 jew your way to early retirement

Enlightened /MGTOW/ anons only!
Congratulations user, now that you’ve taken in the full breath of the red pill and you’ve made it through the initial depression you may ask yourself: what now?

Its simple: self actualisation. Find that which enlightens your existence.
For me it was starting med school, working out and mountainbiking/camping

But most of all, as a MGTOW you are in the perfect position to invest your way into early retirement.
These channels are A MUST: learn how to jew your way into early retirement.
MGTOW MONEY youtube.com/channel/UC4l_02h-34rlgyUhBaUgcfQ/videos
MAYOR OF MGTOWN youtube.com/watch?v=D85CdsQm1AI&list=PL5XulrrzONE2VIXth5r9-Ceq88Xhb23AC&index=17
TURD FLINING MONKEY youtube.com/watch?v=lP1ZNRKS8VU&list=PLOIHJk_0k1U039G2yAc32W1fPx7Fa5wUY&index=2

Other urls found in this thread:

studyinthestates.dhs.gov/2014/03/military-options-for-international-students
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, how's your day been, Shlomo?

Early retirement, you say?

I retired in my 20s.

Im an actual Shlomo, have fun burning your time and cash on a whore thatll divorce rape you and take your kids.

Care 2 elaborate? Thats impressive.

>admitting to it

Why save money when it's going to be completely consumed by inflation during the next Great Depression? Your claim of "self-actualisation" means nothing but relegating yourself to a non-existence. When you die, nothing will be left of you. You will not have made a single mark on the world, you'll simply have been an ember that, once burned out, disappears for the rest of eternity. You're no better than an animal, a walking flesh machine scuttling around in the rat maze that your kind have constructed for us.

Enjoy your life of rank hedonism and nihilism, you utterly irredeemable, pathetic cunt.

Do dangerous shit, the most dangerous shit.

Finishing in Alaska, Military, Heavy Industrial.. .whatever has the highest chance of death or serious injury....

I've done it all...got a pot of scars, a lot of metal.

can you even move your legs friendo

>save money when it's going to be completely consumed by inflation during the next Great Depression?
LOL, watch the videos, lesson 101 is buy silver, maybe gold if you like.
>Your claim of "self-actualisation" means nothing but relegating yourself to a non-existence. When you die, nothing will be left of you.
There is no meaning of life, only the meaning you decide to give to it. MGTOW decide that having children has no place in their life. (All your genes already exist, after 5 generations it will be like you never had kids anyway, im in the medical field)

I can walk alright, can't run. Wouldn't have been as bad off had I ignored a lot of Dr. They don't know shit, 80% should be stripped of their practice.

what kind of injury was it?
this xray is so clouded i can't make anything out

If breaking your back in the cold of Alaska is your odea of fun, have fun.
I like the sun in my face and a belly full of roast beef.

l1 and l2 fracture maybe?

>implying anybody will give a fuck about you or your idiot kids in 100 years either

Good job mate you've accomplished something that even rats can do.

L5 burst fracture, L4-S1 fusion. Also have a bunch of metal in one foot. Lots of other more minor injuries, plus I've been diagnosed with dimentia.

Alaska is he most beautiful countryside I've seen, second only to maybe Halong Bay, Grand Tetons, idk...

I have roast beef whenever I want, I don't work so I sip drinks, fingering my funs, warm sun.....ALL DAY, hahaha

Thanks bro

forgot that you count those the other way around
how'd you get it though?

Never been to the US,supposedly very diverse and beautiful terrain.
Didnt mean to diss on Alaska, just pointing out that it is, in fact, cold.

During summer, on southern end, it can get quite warm...shirt off while working outside warm.

IED, Kunar Afghanistan.

Fearing injury or death is for poofs...just like pussy, its for POOFS!

Did you get nice cash payout for the IED though?

Yes. Brand new sports car, $10,000 in badass rifles/optics/mags etc, what was a $3,000 gaming PC...on and on.

It all means little...I am waiting, surrounded by excess, for when I'm needed...

Im so jealous of you americans, I live in pussy whipped Eurabia.

m8 can someone with a student visa enlist in the marines?

studyinthestates.dhs.gov/2014/03/military-options-for-international-students