Prove me that Sup Forums isn't becoming /r9k/,orbiting this god-awful attention-whoring titty-streaming cunt

Prove me that Sup Forums isn't becoming /r9k/,orbiting this god-awful attention-whoring titty-streaming cunt.
Pro tip:you fucking can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFPTO55xxHqFqkzRZHu4kcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posting best girl

Who is this and how to I slip my knob between those tittays

God I miss 2k14
Also Skyqueen is only queen.

She is 100% /ourgirl/

Never watched a women talk online, never listened to a womens podcast, never listened to a women besides ann colter talk (even then 10-15 max).
This bitch only has the 300lb neets wacking their noodles, and she is just cashin in.
>Dont watch OP, its not as if someones forcing you.....

XDD great job shutting down this misogynistic OP !!

it's pathetic.

nothing can stop a sage-man thread

I demand through the power of my people to stop this faggotry, and commence immediate posting of more this slags.

Thicc. Fuck phoneposting.

newfag here and whos dat ?

retards orbiting stupid degenerate manipulative sluts is why i left r9k, im sad to see it here on pol

>I don't have an argument to say against him so I'm just gonna spam memes regarding the country OP is from. That should teach him XDDDD
Average burger logic during a debate

I must be missing something

does she have fetal alcohol syndrome or something? what is wrong with her face?

Literally who

Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer
Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer
Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer
Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer
Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer
Divide and conquer
>Divide and conquer

They can't tolerate any public famous faces on Sup Forums, because they represent an mass netizens uprising

Discord shill is here

>god-awful attention-whoring titty-streaming cunt
WHO ACTUALLY JUST FUCKED WITH ANTIFA AND MADE SOME FAG BLEED FROM HIS NOSE AFTER PUNCHING HIM AND JUST GOT ARRESTED.
ALL WHILE THIS FAG FROM MOLDIVA SITS ON HIS FAT ASS AND SHIT POSTS.
>OP's face when read post

Is this Sup Forums?

The town rapist speaks the truth, "alt-right" women on the tubes are LARPing for gibs

testan posting from Denmark

her eyes are too far apart
why does every female that tries to parrot Sup Forums look like they have birth defects

also I never go to /r9k/ but I thought they hated women universally

If you want a very rare traditionalist nationalist female youtuber that is not LARPing, here you go (learn French):

youtube.com/channel/UCFPTO55xxHqFqkzRZHu4kcw

>learning the dead leanguage
I'll pass

I keep telling you faggots thats a hammerhead shark and its cruel to keep it from its natural habitat #HAMMERHEADSHARKSLIVESMATTER

we now

This thread makes it more like r9k thats why i did my duty as a polack and ignored the thread.

I like how delusional you are,burger. Just because she pwn a fag or 2,it doesn't turn her into a fucking hero.
She is and will always be known as the scamming attention-whoring slut of the internet,no matter who she can make bleed.
Same thing about fucking Boxxy. When she first started making videos,Sup Forumstards quickly started orbiting here. She took notice and decided to start posting on Sup Forums,causing a shitstorm which led to her becoming a fucking holy idol on Sup Forums.
Nowadays,you can still find Boxxy threads where Sup Forumstards fap their noodles to their queen like the fucking betas that they are.
Sup Forums,for fuck sake,have some self-esteem and don't drag yourself to women's feet.