No words

Look at this disgusting woman. She went all the way to Africa. Found a starving child, all just for likes on a FB pic? Its despicable... I bet she munches on chocolate made by African slave labor.

Atleast she is doing something to help the starving Africans. What are you doing to help out humanity?

>afrika
>humanity
>shit colored ID

fuck off Jamal

killing starving africans

The less of them there are the better

texas, be kind to murica

I....I bet your wife munches on African slave labour chocolate.

>If you know what I'm sayin.

Step back from edge you may fall.

No, you were kind and they bombed the shit out of your country.

She helped rescue the kid, why are all Scandinavians retarded?

Give this fine woman a break! She was ridiculed during her formative years for having ugly toes! The constant abuse led her to self mutilation and coal burning

wtf

>be African
>can't raise and maintain children
>still breed anyway
>children die from starvation / dehydration
>blame white

Trying to get aid stopped so they all fucking die, that's the best anyone can do for humanity

Silly sven
She didn't go to Africa to help the starving child, she went to get some BBC.

Man what an abominable thing
Whites who feed Africans should be executed on the spot

Nigger do you have any idea where you are?

Her face screams "This was a huggggggggge fucking mistake."
Also those tats make her look ugly as sin.

I'm glad she's there.

A trip to Africa always ends up the same for those attention seeking whores.

>pic very related

That fucking kid is going to die from eating that shit.

Preserving the best It's not like the Iranian revolution we called out by left wing bitches like katy perry or lady gaga.

Okay twats, time for some biological redpill.Every time you see starved African child under two years of age, remember that the mother is a piece of shit, because she is well fed.
WOMAN CANNOT GET PREGNANT IF HER BODY FAT LEVELS FALL DOWN BELLOW 10%.
They are genetically equipped to not have a baby if there is a lack of resources.

Foreign aid is a waste of resources. It disincentivises local agriculture while inflating consumption and population. Eventually it the amount of aid needed to sustain the population grows so large that it can't be maintained. That's when millions of people starve and the few able young men flee to Europe, USA etc.

holy fuck are you bluepilled

the best thing we could possibly do for africa is leave them totally alone for a hundred years so they can die off in to a sustainably sized population and start building their own civilizations, they clearly aren't able to conform to the western ideals we keep pushing on them.

What are you talking about Texas?

Edge: The Thread

woman feeds starving kid, basement dwelling autists impute motivations and cast aspersions about her sex life

She must have some dirty, stinky feet.
Also,
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

She magically transferred her fat to that kid.

Are you familiar with Universe 25? If not, look it up.

The worst thing you can do for a disorderly, non-self-supporting population is to keep throwing food and medicine in so starvation and disease can't limit the population.

Don't worry she'll soon be 'enriched' if she keeps that up.

>edge

There will be 4 000 000 000 Africans by the year 2050. Their number rose by 350 000 000 in past ten years even though they are apparently all starving.

>why are white people allowed to exploit poor african kids

>The worst thing you can do for a disorderly, non-self-supporting population is to keep throwing food and medicine in so starvation and disease can't limit the population.
I should clarify, that's the worst thing you can do *for* them. The worst thing you can do *with* them is invite them to come live with you.

toes, they're like fingers for your feet, most humans have them, if you stay on this planet long enough you'll get used to weird stuff like that.

Wow, that picture makes me sick as well. That retarded fucking cunt..

There are thousands of starving niggers but she picked out this one and decided it was special and needed saving. Completely oblivious to the fact she is doing nothing to actually get at the root of the problem, which may be a lost cause anyways. She probably thinks she is so important too, "saving" this pathetic little nigger who will probably only grow up to get aids and join some army.

I would pay $1000 to kick that little nigger over and just stomp it to death. Well played bitch, I'm sure you got thousands of likes on Kikebook to feed your ego.

>black people
>able to take care of anything
looooool

>leave them alone

I assume this also means pulling out corperate interests and western speculation on their resources? because everytime I hear this argument from people like you, its pretty much isolated to "food" and other humanitarian concerns.

deer season
duck season
nigger season

But why are her toes all wonky and decrepit

not being an enabler

>What did he mean by this?

Really stir fries my Szechuan.

>What are you doing to help out humanity?
Letting them die out as nature intended.

Sweet tattoos. I mean, I like helping animals as much as anyone, but I don't have FB and I don't take pictures of anything. Helping animals is cool though

Mcvities digestives as well.

Ok, ok... we will take more Africans

>implying sitting on Sup Forums for UC course is (((humanitarian)))

Fuck you and your (((professor)))

>Atleast she is doing something to help the starving Africans.

You really believe that is "helping" don't you? It ain't.

She's giving him free shit. She ain't teaching him how to get his own. This will make him dependable and thus make him weak. He will is essentially being fattied up for the predators that exists in his area.

If that wasn't bad enough if we go by SJW rhetheoric.

She's acting as a "white savior" that's already demonized by the left.
She went all the way to Afrika to help them but wont help the ones in her own country making it extremely bias and racists.

We can keep going down this rabbit hole but you get the gist now of why what's she's doing is anything BUT good.

Fucking edge m8

am i the only one who finds tattoos on women (and on most men for that matter) disgusting?

She looks older on the right. Was there AIDS in that water or something? It seems to be poisoning the african.

I hope that little nigglet told her off for culturally appropriating tattoos from indigenous tribes.

meanwhile in americuck your own african replacements live it up

same with sweedes /thread

>blonde
>sandals
>revealing clothes
>those tats
>those fucking tats

Jesus fucking Christ. It's like she is completely oblivious to the fact she's in a lawless slum full of human misery and cruelty.

stfu Tyrone. You're the nigger here.

probably due to african foot worms, they burrow into the feet & lay eggs in the toe joints, then when the worms hatch out they eat the toe meat causing pain swelling & deformation of the joints

This nigga right here is right though, apart from the edge.

Africa has to be left alone and balance itself out. Aid needs to stop or at some point they'll just outbreed to such a degree where no one will have the resources to help them. I guess it's already too late now that I think about it.

you will never be a swedish whore who helped a stumbling skeleton to gain forces, grow up, immigrate to europe and fuck random bitches.

The multicultural iconic images need to stop.

Yeah she didn't have to go all the way to Africa when she could've just gone to Sweden.

The reason it's limited to food is because these people don't have the knowledge to grow food. That is something they need to learn, you can't equate this to getting money from foreign investors.

They need to spend the money they're getting from their resources on educating themselves about being self-sustaining. But they won't because they let warlords and corrupt governments steal it for their pleasures, and they are too scared of change to do anything about it. Remember, humanity originated from that are, this is a race of people that embodies never leaving the cave. I can't say I'm surprised they're like that since all the people courageous enough for change have left.

She saved his life. He was abandoned by his family and just walking the streets. She works in a school which feeds and educates abandoned and tortured kids

Ayy lmao

>Aid needs to stop

try that on Rothschild Land, shlomo

no amount of Sup Forumsack racism would make me see this child not worth helping
fuck pol

>She's acting as a "white savior" that's already demonized by the left.
>She went all the way to Afrika to help them but wont help the ones in her own country making it extremely bias and racists.
Blacks in america can get a job. They have a whole country of white saviors to mooch off of.

Cool bro, sleep well knowing you made a difference to 0.0000001% of the kids

let me guess, this shriveled old cunt is single and doesn't have her own batch of children?

take away her fucking passport and let her rot away in africa.

this, fucking parasites

I can tell you from personal experience that the problem here is niggers. African women will have a kid, use it to get sympathy when begging on the side of the road, then when it dies of starvation she'll throw it in a literal trash can and find another guy to fuck her so she can have another one. That's what they do. Think of it as the African version of getting extra food stamps.

a lot of my friends did this in hati
judging by their facebook 90% did it for social capital

i actually contributed to building an african water well last month, what did you do ?

AID to Israel defintely needs to stop

$38 BIllion pledged last year. That's $4,500 for every person in Israel

Yeah dude, you're the only person on the planet where billions of humans live, who finds it disgusting. Not to mention the countless shit threads about tattoos being bad, those are just bots, you're the only person alive with this sentiment.
Stop stealing oxygen and wasting post you absolute fucking retard.

She adopted that kid. Not sure if someone already said this.

>projecting this hard

>just for likes on a FB pic
Motherfucker, how do you know.

This board is for adults. MODS

And the africans couldn't dig their own fucking well because.....?

Fellow burger, you do realize they literally 9/10 times fail on everything? It's not always due to intelligence either. Kind of like that fakish darwin quote " content to graze for the hour ". They are unmotivated by things like imagination or a greater propose for humanity. They like shiny things, booze, and fucking anything that moves. There is nothing you can do for them that will ever fix this. It would take 20,000 years of adaptation to northern climates and then they would be at 1400 era slavic potential. Literally going to require genetic manipulation to speed the process up.

Fuck them, and fuck thier resources. They aren't doing shit with them but building mosques and buying aks in the future.

You need to wear grown up pants before you can post on this board, Giuseppe

>le I can only make a small difference, so why bother doing anything argument

Good. I hope he will grow up to become a strong man with your help and comes to cut off your head with few billions of his pals.

Indeed.

Dude, if understood half of how Western corporations operate in Africa, you'd shut the fuck up. So many documentaries proving companies are starting civil wars and shit just to keep prices cheap

Why the fuck do you need so much foreign aid anyways? Incapable of fending for yourself? Israelis are just the niggers of the levant desu

Now Sup Forums goes against basic human compassion.

How low have they fallen.

Jesus, that Bernie 2016 tattoo you've got must really piss you off.

I think she lives in Africa, she's the founder of an Aid foundation

Is anyone in this thread even Christian??

>cut off your head
we're muslims, we're the ones doing the head cutting you twinky faggot

This.

The only reason Africa is having a demographic explosion is because of international aid.
Without the intervention of the West and China, African population would go down.

>digging a sustainable well doesn't cost anything

There's a difference between supporting a country which produces things helpful to all of humanity and a country which just shits out niglets as fast as they can.

Do you scream Alalllalallalalallalala while doing it?

Fine. Let them. Just wait till the Chinese do what China does to everyone.

Not even small, meaningless

i'm more elegant

Disgusting.

I dug wells on my Grandpa's farm. It cost about the same amount as the cost of a couple of shovels.

please gas yourself

what a fucking idiot, finding water in the fucking desert is much harder you oxygen thief

Many years ago an African prince begged the West to stop sending aid to Africa. Pleaded with the West. Stop. Sending. Aid.

Because the aid was going to the warlords, who had the distribution channels locked down. They fed their tribe and starved their enemies; they used the food to get their tribe strong so they could slaughter the weaker hungrier tribes.

Or starve them outright.

The only good the aid does is keep the warlord distribution network in place. Nobody over there seems to have one fucking idea what to do to grow wealth. Or food. And nobody has taught them how to fish.